Unlock your Pulse Mini for $19.99 (~£14)

Guest PaulOBrien

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gforums

How long did this take for you Paul?

I payed on saturday morning but still didn't get any mail or confirmation from them...

probably because of the weekend but slowly they could react I hope :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest brainsys

I used DC-Unlocker last week too. Start to finish in under 30 mins. Main problem was getting the client software to see the phone (recommended in the FAQ BEFORE you buy the credits). Running XPH I had to install PC-Suite and reboot. Then DC-Unlocker saw the Pulse, I paid the 10 EUR by PayPal and immediately clicked UNLOCK. I did go make a cup of tea 'cos I can't watch a phone being bricked. But it wasn't and is now on a TESCO (O2) Monthly SIM.

Nice phone, shame about the battery life (one day of lightish use as against two or more for my disintegrating N95).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest webjames
I used DC-Unlocker last week too. Start to finish in under 30 mins. Main problem was getting the client software to see the phone (recommended in the FAQ BEFORE you buy the credits). Running XPH I had to install PC-Suite and reboot. Then DC-Unlocker saw the Pulse, I paid the 10 EUR by PayPal and immediately clicked UNLOCK. I did go make a cup of tea 'cos I can't watch a phone being bricked. But it wasn't and is now on a TESCO (O2) Monthly SIM.

Nice phone, shame about the battery life (one day of lightish use as against two or more for my disintegrating N95).

Thanks for sharing your experiance, I'm having trouble and wondered if you could post the settings you used in the DC - Unlocker2 client. Here is what i get with:

Selected Manufacturer: Huawei modems

Selected Model: Auto Detect

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.0528

Detecting card :

selection :

manufacturer - Huawei modems

model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found modem : U8110

IMEI : 359145030******

Firmware : 7X25V100R001C00B215_T

SIM Lock status : unknown(read failed)

sorry, this card not supported !

Please, check manufacturer's selection !

I dont want to buy credits if it's not supported, however seemingly it is?

I have installed PC Suite and it can connect to the phone.

Many thanks,

James

Guest webjames

I found selecting under manufacturer: Huawei phones, then under model: Huawei U8110 the phone was detected - this is only after connecting to the phone using the pc suite tool i was able to do this.

many thanks for the guys above for sharing.

James

• 2 weeks later...

DC Unlocker did it for me in 5 min... Pulse Mini UK autodetected automatically, credit updated as soon as payment received through paypal (10 EUR paid)... well, it works

• 7 months later...
Guest blueled

Currently the price for unlocking the phone is almost equal to the price of the actual phone, so I hope people owing the unlock business will drop prices...

Guest digiengland

not sure why Paul is promoting some foreign seller in the board, I am a UK seller and I only unlock Pulse Mini for 12.88. Not here to advertise though, so I will not post my ebay link.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest idexample

I founded at the end of my eBay UK search for Pulse mini the same link and chatted shortly and founded very quick and competent.

I agree with you about the poor battery life, but I bought also in eBay spare used batteries, now founded also cheaper new in eBay USA.

I need as a new to ask all of you if I need to unlock my Pulse mini before try to improve it with the software here available or like I read on some other forums hacking or upgrading remove automatically the lock?

I also want to ask if the better improvement is actually what I founded in YouTube:

FRESH ZODIAC FRUIT Custom ROM||HUAWEI U8120 u8110 u8100||vodafone 845||Pulse Mini - xda-developers

On mine many time I hear a beep and on the screen the alert:

It is not safe to remove the memory card without unmount it.

But I did nothing and the card is still there. Should I send back to T-mobile for service as it has warranty?

I never modified a phone and would appreciate a lot a bit of info. Thank you

Guest Thar
I founded at the end of my eBay UK search for Pulse mini the same link and chatted shortly and founded very quick and competent.

I agree with you about the poor battery life, but I bought also in eBay spare used batteries, now founded also cheaper new in eBay USA.

I need as a new to ask all of you if I need to unlock my Pulse mini before try to improve it with the software here available or like I read on some other forums hacking or upgrading remove automatically the lock?

I also want to ask if the better improvement is actually what I founded in YouTube:

FRESH ZODIAC FRUIT Custom ROM||HUAWEI U8120 u8110 u8100||vodafone 845||Pulse Mini - xda-developers

On mine many time I hear a beep and on the screen the alert:

It is not safe to remove the memory card without unmount it.

But I did nothing and the card is still there. Should I send back to T-mobile for service as it has warranty?

I never modified a phone and would appreciate a lot a bit of info. Thank you

I believe you have to unlock the Pulse Mini before flashing as that will not do it for you unlike some other Android mobiles. The DC-unlocker software has now been upgraded to include the Mini Pulse and you can unlock it for 10 Euros.

The problem you have with the memory card is not the hardware, it is a bug with Android 2.1 Eclair. If you upgrade to Android 2.2 Froyo you should no longer have the problem.

I have flashed mine using http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=929245 and it works very well if you follow the instructions.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ashenfall

Just bought a Pulse Mini, I don't need to unlock it now, but will I be able to unlock it later if I flash on a custom ROM now?

• 1 month later...
Guest unrandomsam

not sure why Paul is promoting some foreign seller in the board, I am a UK seller and I only unlock Pulse Mini for 12.88. Not here to advertise though, so I will not post my ebay link.

Still too expensive.

Not worth bothering for more than max £5 (which is still 400% profit for an activated dc-unlocker dongle which anyone serious about unlocking would have).

Unlocking shops are parasites.

The big box makers are almost as bad because they buy into the cartel.

At least the cloners are not so greedy.