Sign in to follow this  
dakaku

Understanding the ROMs...

Hi, im new to android.

I can prog c/c++/java/(android just started) and i thought ill try to play a little with roms.

But unfortunatly i cant really find a good source, where i can read through and get to know (almost) everything about it.

Would be great if some1 could point me somewhere, i kinda hate picking small infos from everywhere, but im doing this since a couple of days.

Edit: im not too familar with this forum yet, so dont hurt me if there is a nice topic, which i didnt find yet.

thx in advance dak

Edited by dakaku

Hi, im new to android.

I can prog c/c++/java/(android just started) and i thought ill try to play a little with roms.

But unfortunatly i cant really find a good source, where i can read through and get to know (almost) everything about it.

Would be great if some1 could point me somewhere, i kinda hate picking small infos from everywhere, but im doing this since a couple of days.

Edit: im not too familar with this forum yet, so dont hurt me if there is a nice topic, which i didnt find yet.

thx in advance dak

Hi,

Try messaging PaulOBrien ( The main man!) on here, there is a chefs area as well.