Daskalos B7610 Sense 2.5 ROM

Guest daskalos

Guest rubensaf1

quote name='Crossfire89' date='May 24 2010, 18:46' post='1286131']

Hello, rubensaf1, have you noted any change in camera? still have the dark zones problem? Tank you

Guest rubensaf1

On the street with different areas of light or illumination

post-689574-1274723163.jpg

post-689574-1274723211.jpg

I am not a professional photographer, but I think to be a photograph of a camera phone, the quality is very good :rolleyes:

Again, there uqe teacher to thank for his work Daskalos

THIS ROM IS MULTILANGUAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by rubensaf1

Guest Cicis

rubensaf1, are those photos taken while being shown on your phone? or you just uploaded a copy of the actual pictures? thanks!

Guest rubensaf1

rubensaf1, son las fotos tomadas mientras se muestra en el teléfono? o simplemente ha subido una copia de las imágenes reales? gracias!

[/ Quote]

photos are made by me with my Omnia Pro B7610 yesterday afternoon between 7:15 pm and 7:45 pm

Guest puga74

Been using this rom since yesterday and I can say that it is fast and stable. Thanks to Daskalos.

This might be a dumb question or could also have been asked somewhere in this forum (searched but can't find a definitive answer). Could you guys show me how to remove the wallpaper on samsung's today screen as well as the lockscreen on this rom? I just wanted a plain black background without any images. Thanks in advance!

Guest carlsberg

Nice rom , but isnt it a bit laggy on the weather tab ?

Or is that samsungs fault , lack of good drivers .. :rolleyes:

Guest Klimto

The My Location weather is not working for me. It updated once (and it found my city too), but after that it just won't update anymore.

Any solutions to this?

Guest daskalos
The My Location weather is not working for me. It updated once (and it found my city too), but after that it just won't update anymore.

Any solutions to this?

Did you tried updating it via Weather Tab?

Guest Klimto
Did you tried updating it via Weather Tab?

yes i did try that, the loading icon starts rotating but then it stops and nothing was updated :rolleyes:

Guest daskalos
yes i did try that, the loading icon starts rotating but then it stops and nothing was updated :rolleyes:

Strange. Internet connection ok?

Guest Klimto
Strange. Internet connection ok?

yes because if i add a random city that doesn't work with gps it updates fine. but i would really like the my location service. and really thanks for all off your help :rolleyes: i will donate you some money as soon as i get my paycheck :D

Guest daskalos
yes because if i add a random city that doesn't work with gps it updates fine. but i would really like the my location service. and really thanks for all off your help :rolleyes: i will donate you some money as soon as i get my paycheck :D

Can you check settings/system/location settings if it's on

Guest Klimto
Can you check settings/system/location settings if it's on

Yes it's on. If i go to the settings panel and then location. The "Improve location service by collecting location data at any time when the device is in use" is on and also the HTC location service is on. The automaticly decline option is off. The weird thing is that it did work one or two times, but after that no more :rolleyes:

Guest daskalos
Yes it's on. If i go to the settings panel and then location. The "Improve location service by collecting location data at any time when the device is in use" is on and also the HTC location service is on. The automaticly decline option is off. The weird thing is that it did work one or two times, but after that no more :rolleyes:

yup that's weird...it's still working on mine though...have other things installed?

Guest Klimto
yup that's weird...it's still working on mine though...have other things installed?

Well i only installed a few new things yet, could it be google maps that is conflicting? Even if it is not on? For the rest i have nothing installed that uses GPS.

Or could it maybe be wrong GPS settings? I use the default settings, hardware COM9, program COM7, baud rate: 4800 and manage GPS automaticly.

I now also notice that my google maps is unable to find a GPS signal, even after 10 minutes of leaving it in an open space outside. Is this some kind of error in the ROM maybe?

Edited by Klimto

Guest daskalos
Well i only installed a few new things yet, could it be google maps that is conflicting? Even if it is not on? For the rest i have nothing installed that uses GPS.

Or could it maybe be wrong GPS settings? I use the default settings, hardware COM9, program COM7, baud rate: 4800 and manage GPS automaticly.

I now also notice that my google maps is unable to find a GPS signal, even after 10 minutes of leaving it in an open space outside. Is this some kind of error in the ROM maybe?

Not sure, though I'm using Garmin XT and it works.

But the fact you mentioned My location once worked in your setup,maybe there is something that you installed that may conflict with it

Guest roisagi
no body is getting wifi problem in this rom????

installed this rom, tried to install SlideIt keyboard:

http://www.dasur.co.il/

unsuccessful: samsung default keyboard overrides it: cannot choose this keyboard from SIP menu..

any advice?

Guest daskalos
installed this rom, tried to install SlideIt keyboard:

http://www.dasur.co.il/

unsuccessful: samsung default keyboard overrides it: cannot choose this keyboard from SIP menu..

any advice?

Haven't tested Slideit...

I use Swype :rolleyes:

You could try Swype...I think Slideit is just an imitation of Swype or vice versa

Guest donga_hp
Edit how?

Via Settings or Via Cookies Home Tab Editor?

Via Cookies Home Tab Editor

i use Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1 and CHTEditor.v1.7.1.2

Thank!

Edited by donga_hp