Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM build 23658 with Sense 2.5

Guest daskalos

Guest Soul_Master

Nice work!

After I play with this build for 2 days, I think this build is so fast when compare with your recent build. No Wi-Fi bug, faster Sense UI and no silly bugs in WM 6.5.

Thanks,

Guest Klimto
I downloaded the samsung cable driver but it doesn't help... I use windows 7 so i can't install active sync and my device is off. Is there a different between octan's downloader and octan's mini downloader?

thx

edit... strange it works now :( thx

how can i do this: 3. Disable Samsung Dialer for RAM?

+ can i put my device in different language?

thx

Go to HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin and put Enabled from 1 to 0. And it is english only :(

Guest Jasper91
Go to HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin and put Enabled from 1 to 0. And it is english only :(

Where can i find HKLM because i don't know what it is. :(

thx

Guest fr@p
Where can i find HKLM because i don't know what it is. :(

thx

In the Registry...

HKLM = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

HKCU = HKEY_CURRENT_USER

:(

Edited by fr@p

Guest Jasper91
In the Registry...

HKLM = HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

HKCU = HKEY_CURRENT_USER

:(

Sorry guys but i don't know where the Registry is :/ looked on google but couldn't find it.

thx

Guest FortKnox101
Sorry guys but i don't know where the Registry is :/ looked on google but couldn't find it.

thx

You will need to download a registry editor for windows mobile such as Resco Registry Editor or CeRegEditor etc.

Guest darthveda

use total commander, it worked fine for me. If I am not mistaken, total commander is bundled with the ROM. Goto Plugins, Registry, HKLM, Security, Phone, Skins.

Guest tjeerdos

hey, love the rom, realy beautifull. just one problem. when i use igo8 9 out of 10 times i get the message that he has to little memory.

free mem is 44 to 52 mb. do you know a solution for this. a softreset will do it but i have to do that every time when i use igo8.

thanks greetzz tjeerd.

Guest Jasper91

Thx, umh got some problems with the next points:

typ a sms with keybord and htc messages, it doesn't work

Wireless controls of HTC doesn't activate when i go to the settings tab of htc

Does someone how to uninstall Internet explorer and/ or Opera browser?

Thx

Edited by Jasper91

Guest luciuzk

Does anyone what is the page pool for this ROM? Daskalos 6.5.3 ROM with Sense 2.5

it seems to have a lot of issues fixed, but I consider that the main issue for this ROM is that it kills the memory... earlier this morning, a similar version was telling me that camera was not able to open since needs 10mb of mem as a least...

Guest Jasper91
for some of your probs, just look further than your nose is long (dutch on an english way;))

read post 2 of this topic xD

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?sho...t&p=1288938

I wanted to know it sure :( because i put the file on my phone yesterday.

Few other points:

Does someone how to uninstall Internet explorer and/ or Opera browser?

When i press on the call button, it goes to the htc call list but i want the samsung call list. How can i fix this?

thx

Edited by Jasper91

Guest Jasper91
I want to try this one out, but does this ROM have all the T9 languages? I need Dutch in particular :(.

Yes it has a dutch T9.

WM settings:System:Input Method:options and there you can change it

,Jasper

Guest summoner

Hi Daskalos,

I'm getting some wake up problems with this ROM - when I turn off the device and back on sometimes it won't wake up! I have to wait some time and try again...

Does anyone have experience in this?

Thanks!

--summoner

Guest Jasper91
Hi Daskalos,

I'm getting some wake up problems with this ROM - when I turn off the device and back on sometimes it won't wake up! I have to wait some time and try again...

Does anyone have experience in this?

Thanks!

--summoner

Had it this morning, I also got the lock screen when i want to typ my pin

,Jasper

Guest shivatink

i got the biggest problem is htc sense not working in landscape mode...... its just blank any solution for this i reflashed again but it remains same wat to do pls reply soon but great job daskalos

Guest Klimto
i got the biggest problem is htc sense not working in landscape mode...... its just blank any solution for this i reflashed again but it remains same wat to do pls reply soon but great job daskalos

It's supposed to do that, so don't use it.

The lockscreen gives me some bad wakeup delays sometimes. Even up to 20 seconds sometimes :(

Guest shivatink

oooo kk so htc sense does not work in landscape.....mmmmmm so sad its k am flashing back to megalite rom with normal htc sense it works with landscape mode....

Guest shivatink

can any one suggest for landscape use of htc sense.... am gona flash the mega lite rom so can i use this separate htc sence 2.5 r rhodium core version to get landscape mode...

and can some one tell me wat is the diff between rhodium core and the normal one

Guest Klimto
can any one suggest for landscape use of htc sense.... am gona flash the mega lite rom so can i use this separate htc sence 2.5 r rhodium core version to get landscape mode...

and can some one tell me wat is the diff between rhodium core and the normal one

Rhodium core is the core that is on the Rhodium :(