Missing apps in market

Guest dna108

Guest dna108

I tried to find ringdroid and wifi analyzer in the market place. Not there. :rolleyes:

I think it might be the same sistuation as with the HTC Tattoo. Market screen size filtering.

Guest vinaymanro
I tried to find ringdroid and wifi analyzer in the market place. Not there. :rolleyes:

I think it might be the same sistuation as with the HTC Tattoo. Market screen size filtering.

Yes I cannot find Waze on the pulse mini market.

Guest cantido

If the app won't fit on the pulse mini's screen WTF would be the point of installing that app? The market place is doing you a favour.

Guest chrish2009
If the app won't fit on the pulse mini's screen WTF would be the point of installing that app? The market place is doing you a favour.

cause an app like navimote doesnt matter if it fits the screen, as u only need the settings option on it. this is just like a normal menu where u can scroll down.

chris

Guest cantido
cause an app like navimote doesnt matter if it fits the screen, as u only need the settings option on it. this is just like a normal menu where u can scroll down.

chris

soo.. tell the apps author to correct his/her application.

Guest GB-UK

Missing twidroid and layer, will rooting bring back the missing apps or do I need to install a custom rom like the old pulse?