MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest leoncc

Just signed up for online kitchen usage Paul, but getting dire speeds atm, server just overloaded atm or is this the normal speed?

Cheers

thanks heaps paul!!!!

updated the radio image now, and can see the trackball notifications...i saw something about successive notifications..must try get that..i tested with a sms and email, and it shows the colour only of the first alert..

also, market works with the patch..i decided not to hav dropbear, cos it doesnt really matter to atm...

thanks again!!and keep up the good work :):)

can sleep at last!got end of semester exams in 2 days and its 2.00am here and im not studying!!but it was well worth it :)

No successive notifications at this time.

P

Guest Namuna

Baked a ROM about 20min ago and when I tried to install it (via AmonRA 1.7.0.1) I got an error: "E: Can't find update script"

I just re-baked and will try it again.

I just kicked off a download and i'm getting a pretty steady 330kB/sec, which is about normal for my connection here.

downloadspeed.png

While network usage is high (predictably), it's far from maxed out on the dedicated 100 meg connection for server Delia (see below)

net01z.day.png

P

That said, I'm setting up another new server today, as well as adding geolocation based delivery and instant failover between servers.

P

Guest leoncc

Looks like we are capped at 30 kb/sec Paul?

Downloading a baked rom from online kitchen atm.

Don't really want to be waiting 40 minutes. :)

Guest bakano
Looks like we are capped at 30 kb/sec Paul?

Don't really want to be waiting 40 minutes. :)

I downloaded in about 15 seconds... ish.

~1.4MB/sec

=)

thanks paul!

Guest leoncc
I downloaded in about 15 seconds... ish.

~1.4MB/sec

=)

thanks paul!

Weird, getting 1.6 mb/sec through newsgroups but between 25-45 kb/sec through Firefox for baked ROM.

Edited by leoncc

Guest qvert
i found a little issue i used 2.1 build.prop + Adobe Flash 2.1 Beta

and i still can't see copy protected apps like all gameloft apps and tapatalk paid version

i even used *#*#2432546#*#* to checkin to the market

but still no protected apps

but the adobe flash was preinstalled, so i assume that the kitchen was ok?

edit: can anyone confirm this?

i manually changed my build.prop via this method: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=687371 now everything works... maybe this section in the kitchen is broken ?

Guest bakano
Weird, getting 1.6 mb/sec through newsgroups but between 25-45 kb/sec through Firefox for baked ROM.

hmmm that is really strange.. i'm on firefox! =X

Guest mjne_19

hello guys i need some help.. after i update to the r16 im not getting signals as well as wifi is not connecting. i already tried wiping and restoring from backup but still same thing happens.. please help me... i dont know what to do next...

Guest ande_uk

hi,

thanks for the rom :)

with the "r16 with default MoDaCo additions and A2SD" download, should moving apps to sd work by going to settings > applications >move to sd (the way it works on 2.1 roms) ?? cos everytime i try it, my phone just restarts. my sd card is partioned correctly as i used to use a2sd on cm roms.

thanks.

Guest flintpez
hi,

thanks for the rom :)

with the "r16 with default MoDaCo additions and A2SD" download, should moving apps to sd work by going to settings > applications >move to sd (the way it works on 2.1 roms) ?? cos everytime i try it, my phone just restarts. my sd card is partioned correctly as i used to use a2sd on cm roms.

thanks.

CM roms use EXT4, this rom uses EXT3.

Guest demosuzki

Looks like 16.1 kb/sec ?

from what is normally a good connection in sweden.

not complaining. just for info.