Pulse 2.1: Oscillation ROM R7

Guest zerosignull

Guest SonMauri

Does someone else have the problem of the internal storage going down very fast like there is no APP2SD installed?

I read on the first post there is a bug related to the internal storage counter going down when installing apps from the SD market. Is there a way to avoid this behavior? Like resseting the counter or some sort of workaround?

Thanks a lot

Guest Otto222

I'm using R7 and it doesn't seem like the GPS works. I have tried som GPS apps and none of them comes up with a position. GPS and A-GPS is enabled.

Guest swatcheez

I have run out of memory on it!

I have Apps to SD working - which means that deleting Apps doesn't help me gain space - so I'm a bit stuck on space!

HELP!

(apart from that the ROM is great!)

Guest Andrew-droid

Ive put the oscillation rom on my pulse last night, it draind the battry in les than 4 hours , after recharge it seems stable and is faster then the OE 2.1 hungarian rom, very smooth in operation.

But i have two problems, my bluetooth is dead and 3G seems verry unreliable, has enyone got a fix for these???

I am also not sure if aps 2 sd is working, as far as i can tel its still loding them to the internal memory Now 38 MB left.

My phone dosent seem to root, and ABD is not working for me either despite reading verious "how to's"

Probably my fault as i found the 2.1 update before reading about not just using the updata updates ;) Owel.

Thanks..

Andrew

Guest neelzz

Hi there, first of all great rom.

I updated about a week ago, no random reboots, just some services that stop sometimes but nothing troubling.

a2sd didnt work automaticly, donno why so i updated to A2SD version 2.7 Update 2

maybe u can add the update 2 to your rom, it has some fixes.

anyways thumbs upp

greetzz

n

Guest Andrew-droid

Ive had this rom going for a few days now and so far its great.

still haf issus with Blootooth, it wil sometimes connect , just not to my mini PC ( samsung NC10 )

3G is probably down to T-Mob NL ( Holland) they seem to prefer thier I-phone clients over thair more senseble clients and give them better 3G acces ( thats what i think enyway)

My battery goes for a good 3 nearly 4 days now, Brilliant ;)

touch and the apps are way faster Ap2SD is working ( don't ask me how) but t does still use a little Internal space for each app I ad.

Great Rom 100% respect for the makers !!!

Andrew

Guest Ellia

Well, I installed the ROM yesterday. I flashed the device and made a factory wipe. Everything looks good, but I've got a problem with A2SD. I partionated the card before flashing the device. And when I look at the ext2 there a lot of of apks on it. But I've just 29%/23mb free space at the device. Where is the error and what is the solution?

No, I didn't moved Dalvik-Cache to SD. An error? I heard that could make problems.

What is the effect of this command?

Your dalvik-cache is moved to your SD-card :lol: (makes only sense if it is at least class4)

and the internal memory used for it is freed.

Guest Ellia

I only have a class2 card, so I think that isn't a good idea. It is possible that the Dalvik-Cache can get so large that I've only 23mb free space? Or maybe another error? Some people have about 170 installed apps and no space problems.

I only have a class2 card, so I think that isn't a good idea. It is possible that the Dalvik-Cache can get so large that I've only 23mb free space? Or maybe another error? Some people have about 170 installed apps and no space problems.

I doubt 170 apps, who needs so much, really !?!?! anyway, it can only work with a2sd plus dalvik cache on SD. I bought an 8Gbyte class6 as I needed more space and it works fine, though a little amount of memory goes away for caches. I end up at ca. 45 Mbyte free memory, and lots of apps but not 170 :lol: .

with your class 2 SD - no chance I think.

Edited by urom

Guest Ellia

I moved the Dalvik-Cache to SD a will see what happens. What could be the problem? The apps are too slow or what are the possible effects?

If that doesn't work a have to buy a new sd-card.

Guest arlindo.costa

Ive got this ROM working on my TMN A1 with a Class4 8GB card (dalvik and apps on the card). Extremley happy with first impressions. :lol:

Guest Basher52

ive got a problem using R7B: i wiped everything, formatted the sd sdcard and installed the rom.

Now internal memory gets lower if apps were installed.

just a bug in systeminfo or does apps2sd not work?

Guest Gjorgi Janev

Hello

I'm Using this rom everything it's fine except one thing..when i press volume keys when someone call's me ringtone volume is muted?

and when i set the volume bar to max sound is very distorted?

can someone help me...

thanks

Guest biron_w
ive got a problem using R7B: i wiped everything, formatted the sd sdcard and installed the rom.

Now internal memory gets lower if apps were installed.

just a bug in systeminfo or does apps2sd not work?

Search for terminal emulator on the market.Once it's installed open it then type su and allow it. Then type a2sd cachesd and it'll move the cache to the SD so it'll then be working.

• 4 weeks later...