29/May r7 WIP pre-release - MoDaCo Custom ROM for T-Mobile Pulse with online kitchen - Android 2.1

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest eckengucker1
Redownload... if you get the same error again, you've probably overfilled system (after the failed flash to 'adb shell df -h' to see if /system is 100% full...

P

I've changed the config and got the same problem again.

Guest Spooke

I got a slight problem lol, I cant boot into recovery? you say turn on and hold volume down? it just boots into the OS, Menu and Red button boots into Recovery but its blue and not Amon_Ra's?

and bounty123, looool :(

Edited by Spooke

Guest alpha232
I got a slight problem lol, I cant boot into recovery? you say turn on and hold volume down? it just boots into the OS, Menu and Red button boots into Recovery but its blue and not Amon_Ra's?

and bounty123, looool :(

Which recovery? Amon ra's or fastboot? Fast boot is volume down + red key + power

Guest Spooke

I know its been like 5 minutes but I would like to flash the update now :(,

How do I enter Recovery mode after flashing 2.1 Hungarian update?

Edit- Paul says, Restart your device in recovery mode (power on with the volume down button held and select 'Recovery')

So I guess he missed out the red button + volume down :(

Edit2- Nope, Fast boot doesnt have the option to enter Recovery :/, any help here?

Edited by Spooke

Guest igor_anta

What about JIT? Is it possible to include it without losing stability? Great work BTW, it's good enough as it is:D Cheers!

Guest whackster

What's the final verdict, do I need to flash the CUSTOMIZED_HU update.app?

Has anyone actually figured out what it does?

Guest alpha232

Issue, i didn't want the touchpal keyboard so got left with no keyboard at all - which wouldn't have been an issue because i have a backup of my own however there was no way to get out of the inital set up because it constantly force closed

edit: even with the keyboard i can't get past the initial tutorial screen where you enter text, it force closes constantly and won't let me past :(

Edited by alpha232

Guest Fulcrum_X

Very nice paul!

I've installed the official update this morning, a big improvement comparing to the stock 1.5 rom and december update. Is the speed improvement noticeable with this MCR? I missed some information about A2SD, is the 'bug' where you have problems with the Andoid Market fixed? I believe you had to do something every time you rebooted the phone. I don't have any experience with custom roms nor A2SD

Guest Stitch15

When installing this ROM I get the following message:

copying files...

E:failure at line 6: copy_dir PACKAGE:data DATA:

Installation aborted.

I used the recovery menu (power on+red btn+menu btn) to get to the android system recovery.

What's going wrong?

Guest Spooke
When installing this ROM I get the following message:

copying files...

E:failure at line 6: copy_dir PACKAGE:data DATA:

Installation aborted.

I used the recovery menu (power on+red btn+menu btn) to get to the android system recovery.

What's going wrong?

Do you have the 2.1 Hungarian update installed? if so try redownloading the update and try again,

If I do Power + Red button + Menu button it takes me to Recovery mode (2) or something and its blue, there is no option to Nandbackup etc?? Its not the Amon_ra recovery I flashed along time ago :(

Guest Spooke
After applying the Hungarian 2.1 you need to flash a custom recovery image

on the next reboot hold RED + MENU buttons.

Ohhh thats why!! :(, Thank you for helping me! Will do that now

Edit- Done, flashing this update now!! finally :(, I think that should be added to the first post :o

Edited by Spooke

Guest Simon O

"Application Setup Wizard (in process com.android.setupwizard) is not responding."

I keep getting this error during the setup. Using the a2sd+ rom.

Guest DanWilson

Would flashing this, ADW launcher, and a framework of Rem1x and Dan's make this ROM vanilla like?

Like all pink gone? Although in Sh4d0ws ROM the power control widget was still pink :RAGEFACE:

*Wishes there was a rage face dude*