JJ1 lite WM 6.5 || JI1 lite WM 6.5 || JH2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JG2 lite WM 6.5.3 || JH1 lite WM 6.5 ; 8.12.2010

Guest Alex823

• 2 months later...
Guest moppix

Hi,

the chome for wm 6.5.3 versions is not working properly.

could you please create a cab with chome which looks like in jj1 version of yours?

thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest gantz2011
great rom, really lite and fast, just a question: how can i disabled the lock screen that came by default???

Samsung setting/display and light/lock screen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cadang

Thank you for 6.5JJ.

It good but I want Samsung keyboard and other remove cab?

I see the link download cab just JE2 and dont have samsung keyboard.

It always show "message sent" when I send sms, how can I disable it?

Edited by Cadang

• 2 weeks later...
Guest deadcore
hi i m newbie her i wanna know this

how to make start menu upside to downside like jj1 rom and jh2

thanx in ad.

hmm just flash with ROM build 6.5.x. :unsure:

Guest Hapa

Hi,I have one little problem with JJ1 Rom, every time I turnoff my screen and turn it on again "My Info" appears on screen and I have to touch the screen for it to disappear. Is there a way to stop it from appearing?

• 8 months later...
Guest Superman76

I seem to have gotten around these issues with several different tweaks since posting...

I have been having major GPS Acquisition problems with these ROMS, anyone else having these as well?

How can I correct this? I have tried suggestions from several online forums with no success. I can not even get satellite locks via GPS-NOGARNER or my iGO Primo 1.2.

I was even walking around the other day and could not even attempt a lock until I stopped walking and stood still, does that not defeat the purpose of a GPS?

Thank you to anyone who can offer some light into this situation.

Currently I am using the JJ1 ROM, but previously have tried the other roms on this post as well.

The rest of the phone CSC and PHONE parts are original to the phone i8000L Bell version LBMCIJ6/LUGIJ6

Edited by Superman76

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Superman76

Using JJ1 rom for my i8000L. Having battery usage issues. Not sure if it's something I've installed or the ROM itself but I'm finding my battery life is draining to swiftly. I am also having major issues with my Wi-Fi constatnly disappearing like clockwork on every single reboot. I know how to reset it each time, but it's very frustrating and annoying having to do so.

Anyone else out there having either of these issues and know how to get around them? I love this ROM otherwise, gives me great leftover memory compared to other roms avaiable.

Thank you,

Ranon

• 1 month later...