B7610 ROMs: Experiment Series

Guest daskalos

Guest FrostBlooD

yeah, how can we enable it? ;) can u post a cab or the exe file or something because i really think it is an important feature and i always do that everytime i flash new roms. thanks! :(

Guest laurenze88
I am currently cooking a new experiment ROM hoping it will solve the contacts bug...maybe ready in an hour ;)

would be nice:D

ready in 5 minutes ;)

by the way how much ram does 32 have?

RAM available in expt 32 hovered around 92~94mb, but in expt 31 it was about 98mb. This includes OEM dialer installed and working (as OEM dialer uses about 2-3mb only).

Guest george101

hey bro, could you cab the touch player, file manager, contacts, touch calender, settings and touch clock of hybrid II separately so i can try then in this rom? i really like the speed of the hybrid and would like to see them in this ultra lite rom or in other megalites, if they dont work in this one ;)

hope am not asking too much

Edited by george101

Guest Klimto
hey bro, could you cab the touch player, file manager, contacts, touch calender, settings and touch clock of hybrid II separately so i can try then in this rom? i really like the speed of the hybrid and would like to see them in this ultra lite rom ;)

hope am not asking too much

Read the first post. This rom is not made for samsung apps :(

And to daskalos: Does the experiment33 fix the contact issue? :) Else i'm gonna stick with 32 :D

Edited by Klimto

Guest Klimto

I can't send text messages with the experiment33, they are stuck in my outbox ;)

I tried really everything but they are just stuck there :s Any solution to this?

Edited by Klimto

While I was trying to restart phone, it got stuck at the initial startup logo screen. Nothing worked out even taking out battery and using reset switch.

But good thing is that I learnt that the four-finger salute of Samsung for formating worked even then. Got the formatting done and restored my backup!

Guest Freezy1982

Thanks for the new ROM! - I will test it soon and will report :(

I have another Question/Petition:

Is it possible (and not too much work for you) to create this experiment in WM6.5? ;)

I've recognized, that some good 3rdPartyApps only run properly on 6.5 because they aren't so fast in adjusting their updates as you are :D

(eg: WisbarAdvancedDesktop, PocketMusikPlayer and some other which are using the TopBar or leave Space for it :) )

And I would like to know, if 6.5.x consumpts more RAM than 6.5. Or does it have another Management for this?

I've installed the same Apps as in your experiment 31 and I am missing about 15-20MB RAM... strange...

Thanks for your reply!

Guest Klimto
Thanks for the new ROM! - I will test it soon and will report :)

I have another Question/Petition:

Is it possible (and not too much work for you) to create this experiment in WM6.5? ;)

I've recognized, that some good 3rdPartyApps only run properly on 6.5 because they aren't so fast in adjusting their updates as you are ;)

(eg: WisbarAdvancedDesktop, PocketMusikPlayer and some other which are using the TopBar or leave Space for it :D )

And I would like to know, if 6.5.x consumpts more RAM than 6.5. Or does it have another Management for this?

I've installed the same Apps as in your experiment 31 and I am missing about 15-20MB RAM... strange...

Thanks for your reply!

If i recall correctly experiment31 is in windows mobile 6.5 :(

I'm gonna try to flash the experiment34 now. I hope this fixes the texting problem, because it's the main thing i do with my phone ;)

Edited by Klimto

Guest Freezy1982
If i recall correctly experiment31 is in windows mobile 6.5 :(

You are absolutly right! :) But in exp31 there are some Bugs, which could be fixed (already done after exp32 but they are in 6.5.x) ;)

Guest laurenze88

Thanks for the version 34 works fine to me. but in version 31 the free memory is round 100mb this one is 90/94mb ? whats the reason for this one? thanks alot again:D

Guest laurenze88

Thanks for the version 34 works fine to me. but in version 31 the free memory is round 100mb this one is 90/94mb ? whats the reason for this one? thanks alot again:D

Guest daskalos

31 was 6.5, it uses less resources