[i8000] CUSTOM ROMs by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest meabigbaldguy
i have removed VoiceCommand package from SYS, maybe it is this that make problems ? i will make quick test ROM maybe tomorrow

As I've already stated, I have your JE2 6.5 ROM, Ryzry, and BT audio routing is indeed working for me (at least) through the headset. I tested it right after I initially read Chokia's post.

Guest Ryrzy
As I've already stated, I have your JE2 6.5 ROM, Ryzry, and BT audio routing is indeed working for me (at least) through the headset. I tested it right after I initially read Chokia's post.

ohhh ok :)

@all -> if someone can make mirrors on for example megaupload it will be nice... i have slow upload :/

Guest speedfrog

hey Ryrzy

i tried your sense rom and it was a bit lag, could you consider making a ultra lite rom with sense (wm 6.5) with non Samsung programs and non added programs?

delete rigtones, music, pictures, themes etc

Guest Ryrzy
hey Ryrzy

i tried your sense rom and it was a bit lag, could you consider making a ultra lite rom with sense (wm 6.5) with non Samsung programs and non added programs?

delete rigtones, music, pictures, themes etc

this is fast lite rom... if i delete more files sense will not work better

Guest Ryrzy
Ryrzy and my question of sync?

i dont have any problem with this... try to go to WM settings -> connections -> USB to PC and change setting

Guest romazanott

Hi Ryrzy,

Really great ROM, have one issue, when I tap one contact and try to send some sms from the sms tab the screen turs black and all i can do is slide back to details tab.

Can u help me pls!

Thx for a great ROM

Edited: Added some shots

Edited: Solved... :)

post-645193-1275951171_thumb.jpg

post-645193-1275951191_thumb.jpg

post-645193-1275951218_thumb.jpg

Edited by romazanott

Guest omar junior
i dont have any problem with this... try to go to WM settings -> connections -> USB to PC and change setting

Enable advanced network funcionality is checked.... (in usb to pc options)

this problem happened in the two roms (sense and normal)

Guest skoda60
there are couple of things that i would like to point out, it'll be great if the chef can fix them in the next release.

1. the "X" function is disabled in samsung setting and using HTC taskmanager instead in this ROM, but HTC taskmanager is slow for closing apps and even hangs sometimes. the samsung's "X" botton is the fastest way to go.

2. the battery icon is only displayed on homescreen, and will be disappeared in anyother pages. is there anyway that i can get rid of this problem? please see attached screen shots.

1) same point of you.

2) I used ArielBattery2.exe in start up folder so I always have the battery icon in % as well in charging state etc on the top left corner.

ArielBattery2.rar

Guest Lancez
1) same point of you.

2) I used ArielBattery2.exe in start up folder so I always have the battery icon in % as well in charging state etc on the top left corner.

after i installed large indicator the "X" function is back, then i disabled HTC's "tap to close apps". seems much better now. so i guess the large indicator has to stay in the next release, if Ryrzy agrees with that.

also have fixed battery display problem by Ghosti's method (thanks Ghosti)

Guest Ryrzy
Button2 always reverts back to today after soft reset when selected to other shortcuts.any tweaks to this?Tks.

HTC Sense always changed this... i will search what the problem

Guest gallant_suri
Button2 always reverts back to today after soft reset when selected to other shortcuts.any tweaks to this?Tks.

1+

Guest darkworldzz

nice rom.. have been using it for awhile now.. works great..(i usually have it overclocked)

but would you consider cooking in max manilla rather than CHT?? CHT seems like...buggy.. just a feeling i get when using CHT..

Guest omar junior
Enable advanced network funcionality is checked.... (in usb to pc options)

this problem happened in the two roms (sense and normal)

i uncheck "Enable advanced network functionalitly" and work now...

i use win7 64bits.

After I flashed the rom, my free ram is only 52 M after a fresh soft reset, not the 71 M in your picture. could you help me please? Thanks!

Guest Lancez

when i try to setup an appointment on calender tab in sense ROM, i don't see anything on that tab, but it's showing on samsung touch calender instead. can someone confirm on that? my guess is, if we want calender tab to work properly, might wanna get rid of samsung touch calender. there are few cabs floating around, just in case.

Edited by Lancez

Guest gallant_suri

Help Help,

Enable Video Call

In my ROM I've Samsung Dialer + Rapid's HTC Dialer. To make a Video Call as Ryrzr said I've enabled the Video Call setting from Advanced Config --> Phone --> Phone Skin=Enabled. Whenever I enable Phone Skin it's showing me HTC Dialer instead of Samsung Dialer. To make video calls or to enable Video call option from dialer, do I've to remove HTC Dialer or is there any other way to do it?

Guest Lancez
Help Help,

Enable Video Call

In my ROM I've Samsung Dialer + Rapid's HTC Dialer. To make a Video Call as Ryrzr said I've enabled the Video Call setting from Advanced Config --> Phone --> Phone Skin=Enabled. Whenever I enable Phone Skin it's showing me HTC Dialer instead of Samsung Dialer. To make video calls or to enable Video call option from dialer, do I've to remove HTC Dialer or is there any other way to do it?

only samsung dialer can make video calls for now. so u have to uninstall HTC one.

Guest skoda60

Ryrzy, is it possible to uploaded your next sense in OEM package for used in our owned cooked ROM. I like your version with CHTedit 1.8. Thank!