CoOckie Tab 1.8, cause there is alot of changing with this version

Guest Ryrzy
Great work

it's very nice & lite rom

i'm waiting for your update if so please add :

CoOckie Tab 1.8, cause there is alot of changing with this version

i it will have co0ki 1.8... i'm waiting for v1.8.1 with repaired bugs

Guest Jazz8
i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

You just made my day; Thanks Ryrzy! :)

Guest jfcala

hello Ryrzy, thank for the job, it´s great.

one question, could you take a look to rotastrain dialer(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=596614) and please, tell me if you could port it to next up date, or what can i do to make it work because when i try a videocall a pop up say me a probleme with conection, or how can i have only the incoming call. Thanks you, and excuse my english.

Edited by jfcala

Guest igorbr

i found a issue about the use htc player with bluetooth...AVRCP don't work(i can't control player from my bluetooth headset) so i think if you have a fix or something to do, to make this works...with s2p player avcrp work....i found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=581674 in xda forum but i don't understand completely how to make it work...

sorry my poor english...

thx....

Edited by igorbr

Guest bboychum

Seriously I doubt my question was stupid, so anyone can ANSWER my question please? What's so hard about sharing your experiences with the battery life, unless you're ashamed of it? f.

Guest Jazz8
Seriously I doubt my question was stupid, so anyone can ANSWER my question please? What's so hard about sharing your experiences with the battery life, unless you're ashamed of it? f.

What do you consider average? Some weeks I only use it for checking tasks/ contacts while others internet and many calls. I haven't used this long enough to get a weeks average as I'm waiting for the 6.5.X, but I think it's safe to assume there is no battery drain issues or we would have heard about it by now. You may want to be more specific than with wording if you want someone to give a quick and easy answer. Sorry I can't help more than that.

Edited by Jazz8

Guest jfcala

Hi bboychum, is not stupid question, but this is a new rom and i think lots( like me) are playing with it (mods, programms, internet,etc ...)the effect of this is you could drain so fast the baterry,and it is not a real time, for me using web 2-3 hours after job (wifi conected ) with full charge in the morning 4 calls and when i can, look somthing(weather music)the time battery is 14 h with cpu auto.

Guest Lancez
i will make WM6.5.x ROM, i prefer to wm6.5.x ROMs and i use only that hehe :) i have repaired some bugs... now i use new Sense 2.5.2013 and some other stuf :)

Ryrzy, can you use the newest google map with voice search in your next release?

Guest dexter128x

HI everyone, i dont know if its just me or the rom have a problem with the lock option... When i have the phone locked i press the camera button and the phone just unlocks and run the app; if a press and hold the end button the phone just turn off, the thing is that the lock option its useless, or i have a bad setup...

Anyone with the same problem?

Sorry my english.

Guest Ryrzy
HI everyone, i dont know if its just me or the rom have a problem with the lock option... When i have the phone locked i press the camera button and the phone just unlocks and run the app; if a press and hold the end button the phone just turn off, the thing is that the lock option its useless, or i have a bad setup...

Anyone with the same problem?

Sorry my english.

are you use lockscreen from co0ki home tab mod ? if yes it is a little bit bugy :)

Guest Ryrzy
i found a issue about the use htc player with bluetooth...AVRCP don't work(i can't control player from my bluetooth headset) so i think if you have a fix or something to do, to make this works...with s2p player avcrp work....i found this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=581674 in xda forum but i don't understand completely how to make it work...

sorry my poor english...

thx....

if you find me working fix i will add it... i dont have BT headset to test it

Guest Reptile11

Hi,

wich csc do you offer, for this rom?

Thanx

Update: Sorry, I found it in the zip.

Edited by Reptile11

Guest Jazz8

Hey Ryrzy,

I normally don't like to ask chefs when next releases are due, but I was wondering how long we might be waiting until your 6.5.X release. I suspect after the next Cookie release, but just thought I would ask. Thanks :)

Guest prabhat785

Hi Ryrzy

You mentioned in your post - it is recommended to use my CSC file and update eboot to at least JE2 version.

Can you please help me with the JE2 Version Eboot . How do I get hold of it? - Thanks

Guest miguel_pf

FIRST SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH........

I TRY LOT OF ROMS WHIT SENSE, TOUCH FLO, SBP SHELL........... AND THE BEST QUALITY ON VIDEO PLAYER IS WHIT YOUR SENSE 2.5. THE MOVIES ARE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!, SO I WANT KNOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE, NEW CODECS?

THANKS

Guest paramore

hey i have a question, what rom is faster or better in htc sense , this rom or nOObody and Rapid rom????

edit:

i tested this rom.... but is slower than rapid noobody roms... and my phone freeze more.

Edited by paramore

Guest miguel_pf
Jazz8 -> exactly, i wait for new co0ki home tab 1.8.1 ;)

miguel_pf -> realy i dont know heheh :( good that you like my ROM :)

ITS TRUE.......... IN OTHER ROMS THE PLAYER HAS POOR QUALITY, I TRY COREPLAYER, DIVX PLAYER AND OTHERS BUT THE ORIGINAL TOUCH PLAYER GIME ME THE BEST ........... SO I THINK YOU WILL AD A BEST DECODER FILES OR CODES TO YOUR ROM............ THERE IS SOMETHING............. BUT IF YOU DON´T KNOW...........

DOES ANY ONE FEEL THE GREAT DIFFERENCE?

THANKS

Guest Lancez

@ Ryrzy

when i listen to music using headset with both touch player or WMP, the screen always stays on, even after turning off the screen by lock botton. but playing through louder speaker is fine. have been having this problem since the day i flashed this ROM and i can not find a way to fix it. would you please look into it? thanks in advance

Guest darkworldzz
@ Ryrzy

when i listen to music using headset with both touch player or WMP, the screen always stays on, even after turning off the screen by lock botton. but playing through louder speaker is fine. have been having this problem since the day i flashed this ROM and i can not find a way to fix it. would you please look into it? thanks in advance

mine works fine... i use a bluetooth headset tho..

and a question,

has anybody tried installing samsung widgets plus?? it doesnt work here.. i used twu's je2 cab.. i usually like to switch to widgets plus when saving battt and touch player integration ;)

Guest kapral4
mine works fine... i use a bluetooth headset tho..

and a question,

has anybody tried installing samsung widgets plus?? it doesnt work here.. i used twu's je2 cab.. i usually like to switch to widgets plus when saving battt and touch player integration ;)

Hello

I tried but don`t work... show for 1 sec and crash... ;/

This is great rom but i need samsung widget plus , anyone have idea how too fix samsung widget??

Guest Jazz8
Jazz8 -> exactly, i wait for new co0ki home tab 1.8.1 ;)

miguel_pf -> realy i dont know heheh :( good that you like my ROM :)

Does Cookie Home Tab 1.8.5 count ..lol. You likely know that it was released yesterday, but if not here's what I found: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...148#post6867148 post #9974. Can you tell I'm really looking forward to your 6.5.X ROM :D