[i8000] CUSTOM ROMs by Ryrzy

Guest Ryrzy

Guest Tauseef Shahzad

Ryzer,

This is one sense ROM that I have on my mobile from the day you have uploaded. Simply because it detects new SIM, it performs better and at least for me it is more stable than most ROMS I have tried.

I however wonder if you can release a TF3D based ROM, as TF3D consumes less RAM and works faster than Sense

Guest lailsh
Hi Ryrzy,

Really great ROM, have one issue, when I tap one contact and try to send some sms from the sms tab the screen turs black and all i can do is slide back to details tab.

Can u help me pls!

Thx for a great ROM

Edited: Added some shots

Edited: Solved... ;)

How did u solved this issue?still cant get mine to work.tks

Hi Ryrzy, could you do me a big favor and share the shell.exe file of this rom? i 've searched the forum and can't seem to find it. big thanks@!

Guest yuszairi
only samsung dialer can make video calls for now. so u have to uninstall HTC one.

Ryrzy, great rom!!

i have some difficulty. how to remove HTC dialer? atm i can receive video call, but cudnt call out a video call even thou enabled skin in Advan Config.

tell me how to uninstall htc dialer so as i can make a video call instead of only receiving.

thanks.

Guest igorbr

i want use gtx theme from xda developers, so i want to know if this rom is compressed or uncompressed for download correct file...

thx

Guest ahillies
i want use gtx theme from xda developers, so i want to know if this rom is compressed or uncompressed for download correct file...

thx

i used the uncompressed version and ok.

Guest mocholi

hi

can you put the orginal volume key (samsung big volume control) in cab form

in your rom you used the old interfase of volume key and when i install other skin for volume (like two page volume key or .....)dose not work

thanks

sorry to bother, Hi Ryrzy, could you do me a big favor and share the shell.exe file of this rom? i've searched the forum and can't seem to find it. big thanks@!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest baniyang
it is possible... but it is lot of work :( i made almost perfect m2d but some bugs i cant repair :/ but i will try :(

hi Ryrzy ~any update about M2D version?thx!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest coltsta

win6.5.x normal rom cant wait for that! :D

great rom btw i like it much better then rapids.

yes a bit slow but you have more things like everyday use working on it like MMS!

on rapids sense roms it doesnt work :D

unlike yours :D

great cooking chef and cant wait for the 6.5.x normal rom ;)

• 2 years later...