04/Jun - Official HTC 2.1 (3.31.751.1 Chungwa Taiwan) multiple repacks + online kitchen

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul
Please find below the Official HTC 2.1 update for Chungwa Telecom Taiwan (3.31.751.1) in it's various guises repacked to update zip format. An online kitchen is also available for MoDaCo Ad Free or MoDaCo Plus members. A MCR based on this release is in progress.

I note that 42turkeys has already uploaded a rooted repack, but I need to create these for the kitchen anyway... :(
RECOMMENDED - Rooted with Superuser 2.1 by ChainsDD, insecure boot included, radio image NOT included, Chinese specific functionality (HTC_CIME, Plurk, KKBOX etc.) removed, additional languages, HTC_IME and Busybox added - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: e7d08761f201ea3054510b83623eb724
RECOMMENDED - Radio only - for use with the above (note: issues have been reported with Orange UK) - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: d2c45b49e76d8826fb50803277b29caf

Rooted with Superuser 2.1 by ChainsDD, insecure boot and radio image included - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: 0a6f7cca936c4fc10193532bc99b8cec
Rooted with Superuser 2.1 by ChainsDD, insecure boot and radio image NOT included - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro)- MD5: c323bf5689707027cd7f661a94ab7084
Unrooted with insecure boot and radio image included - DOWNLOAD (MediaFire Pro) - MD5: 6ef91d52547319b86016e21f6ff99b4e
Enjoy! :(

P

Guest Paul

There may be a short wait while the load balancing software determines the best kitchen to serve your ROM. The kitchen should appear below within 20 seconds.

Guest ilbulgaro

and about app2sd? xD

i need it, so i wait MCR...but when mcr will be released i need to wipe also ext partition?? cuz all other 2.1 ROM say that wipe ext is a "must" befor flash the new ROM....

Guest leinad
[*]RECOMMENDED - Rooted with Superuser 2.1 by ChainsDD, insecure boot included, radio image included, Chinese specific functionality (HTC_CIME, Plurk, KKBOX etc.) removed, HTC_IME and Busybox added - UPLOADING
Hy Paul

What do you mean exactly by "insecure boot included" ?

Is it possible to flash it using AmonRA 1.6.2 ?

Guest Naruc

•RECOMMENDED - Rooted with Superuser 2.1 by ChainsDD, insecure boot included, radio image included, Chinese specific functionality (HTC_CIME, Plurk, KKBOX etc.) removed, HTC_IME and Busybox added - UPLOADING

When will it be finnished uploading?

Guest cokbok
Shortly, testing now...

P

Let us test it together with you :(

Waiting for your Chinese stuff removed version to update my hero.

BTW, please notice that there are some applications that are not listed in the apps view but you can see them in the "Manage applications" screen. Their names are in Chinese so I cannot write here :(

Waiting impatiently.

BR,

C.

Guest Carl_Brummy
Awsome Paul... dont mind being a mindles lakai atm...

Hi Paul,

I flashed the released radio from this HTC official version earlier, and my network was locked, so I had to revert back to the previous. Is this radio on your release, suitable for UK GSM use? I am on the Orange network.

Cheers, Carl.

Guest marco31x

i hope you finish uploading soon :( cause its 15:19 now here in germany and i get picked up at 16:30 and i want official 2.1 until that time :( :o