[ROM] FLB-Mod 1 (Based on Android 2.1)

Guest Simon O

Guest eiamhere

Would anyone be kind enough to suggest where I can find the original 2.1 from 2010. I have the updated 2011 version - file name: U8220V100R001C85B836SP01 MD5: D229BA0E337F56424B1650CFC8DE2690.

Guest Casterina
Would anyone be kind enough to suggest where I can find the original 2.1 from 2010. I have the updated 2011 version - file name: U8220V100R001C85B836SP01 MD5: D229BA0E337F56424B1650CFC8DE2690.

Go to official pulse guide.. its located there.

Guest eiamhere

twrock, you're a star. I looked all over and eventually settled on the Tre 2.1 rom, as that was the only one I could find. Before flashing I checked here and saw your post, problem solved. Thank you very much for all your help.

Edited by eiamhere

Guest twrock
twrock, you're a star. I looked all over and eventually settled on the Tre 2.1 rom, as that was the only one I could find. Before flashing I checked here and saw your post, problem solved. Thank you very much for all your help.

You are welcome. Are you confirming that you downloaded it, installed it, then installed FLB, and everything works? I'd like confirmation that the 2010 UK rom I uploaded is in fact the correct one. (I have way too many roms laying around, and sometimes I really get things messed up.)

The TRE rom would have worked fine too. However, you would have wasted some user space if you used the TRE rom as a base because the /system partition in the TRE rom is even larger than in the old UK rom. So if you want to use FLB, yes, I suggest you first install the old 2010 UK update.

Guest eiamhere

Sorry for the late reply. I originally had 2.1 update 1 and nothing would install. I tried the one you linked above and yes it worked, must be the original 2.1. I now have FLBMOD 1.7 OC installed. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eiamhere

Hi, sorry to be a pest again, I've got a new problem. I have flbmod v1.7 OC flashed and I also flashed the patches. I have an Ismartsim as recommended on another thread here. I input the o2 settings I found, also on another thread.

Although the simtools did not work and the mobile was unable to retrieve settings on request, I was able to make calls and the main display showed Telefonica o2 at the top.

Last night the signal was lost and I am unable to regain it. I have tried re-doing settings, changing settings, I even found a post which advised putting tmobile as the name and the rest standard o2 settings.

The majority of posts I have found revolve around wap settings, however, my o2 sim is not detected at all.

I have been to several places in attempt to unlock, noone has been able to. I immagine this is due to the fact that the main board was changed recently by Tmobile as it had the USB connector fault.

Can anyone help or advise?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arlindo.costa
FLB-Mod is 1 year old. Woop ;)

:P :D :D :D :D :D :D Good to see you around Fibbs... Hows the Blade?

Edited by arlindo.costa

• 1 month later...
Guest pulsem

Hi guys

I have a question regarding Apps2SD and changing the microSD card.

Currently my phone is on FLB-Mod 1 with a microSD card with capacity of 2GB and class 4 speed. Using app2sd I don't have a lot of free space on the card. I plan to buy a 8GB class 10 card and use that card instead of the old card. Can I switch them and how can I do that will minimum operations?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest scryd1ke

HI, i from chile. and instaling de flb 1.7 whith no problem but, de icon 3g not showing in task bar. any can help me whith this problem.

In setting shows i used a umts band. this is 3g or not?

Thanks for help

• 1 month later...
Guest desalesouche

HI, i from chile. and instaling de flb 1.7 whith no problem but, de icon 3g not showing in task bar. any can help me whith this problem.

In setting shows i used a umts band. this is 3g or not?

Thanks for help

hola .tienes que leer la primera pagina de este topic...hay explicaciones para los que estan en sur america.buenas.