[ROM] JE3 Sense 2.5.2013/WM6.5.5 23569

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
will be waiting on your new release :) thanks a bunch!

a little request though, can you keep the default taskbar in english version so we can install whatever we want? maybe CHT and cookie builtin?

If you install another taskbar, it will overwrite this one... Give it a shot =)

Guest Lancez
its not smart to have built in CHT, becuase then you cant update it when a new version is released.

well, we would have a new ROM with new build then :) . but the idea of yours is totally correct.

Guest chokia

Cool ROM, for the first time i see Video Call option on HTC dialler in so many sense cooked ROMs, maybe it is not working yet, but perhaps as the thread goes on someone finds a way to enable the video call with HTC dialler and we can say good bye to samsung ugly dialer for good.

One request though, before you release the english ROM, can you please integrate Document and Facebook tabs in it

Thanks.

Guest speedfrog
can you please integrate Document and Facebook tabs in it

i hope you would not do that. its just takes alot of memory, you can use microsoft office and the regular facebook app instead

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Rafael-Ubatuba

Estou baixando e vou testar. Depois comento. De qualquer forma, muito obrigado e parabéns pelo seu trabalho.

Agora, vc por acaso tem os cab´s dos aplicativos removidos?

Guest diverdude
Yes... in one of the pictures of the weather is listed my city... it doesn't update weather inf without it.

I'll try to make it tomorrow =)

shadowangel

THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!!!

I Can't Wait!

Guest diverdude

Does CoOkies 1.8 "Edit Home Layout" work in your Rom? I wish someone could get this to work on our Omnia 2. It's such a great add-on to Sense

Edited by diverdude

Guest Lancez
thx first,but i can't download it in China,can sb upload a mirror in rs or 4share,thx~~

it's not an emglish ROM. wait 'til tomorrow.

Guest diverdude

Sweet Dreams and Sleep well my English Friends because it's.........NEW ROM DAY TOMORROW!!! See you in the morning.......ZZZzzzz........

Guest everson

Hello,

You have the CAB Office 2010 PT-BR to give me?

Very cool that your ROM.

Have you checked that problem with Active Sync in build 23 569?

I had mentioned in another topic ... when I copy audio and video files, error occurs in the process. I made a ROM with this build and this was occurring. When I tested your ROM (the first) with this build, the problem also occurred.

I discovered another problem related EMAIL OUTLOOK. Can not open e-mails.

I await your response.

Thanks!

Edited by everson

Guest shadowangel
Hello,

You have the CAB Office 2010 PT-BR to give me?

Very cool that your ROM.

Have you checked that problem with Active Sync in build 23 569?

I had mentioned in another topic ... when I copy audio and video files, error occurs in the process. I made a ROM with this build and this was occurring. When I tested your ROM (the first) with this build, the problem also occurred.

I discovered another problem related EMAIL OUTLOOK. Can not open e-mails.

I await your response.

Thanks!

I will look into this today... I remember copying some huge files with activesync but not video and music... After I make some tests I'll post here. Have you tried both "Enable advanced network funcionalities" on and off?

Does CoOkies 1.8 "Edit Home Layout" work in your Rom? I wish someone could get this to work on our Omnia 2. It's such a great add-on to Sense

Strange thing... It doesn't work with this but with the GTX + CHT Editor it did (but it was version 1.7.1... So it's not device related)

Estou baixando e vou testar. Depois comento. De qualquer forma, muito obrigado e parabéns pelo seu trabalho.

Agora, vc por acaso tem os cab´s dos aplicativos removidos?

No I don't... Only the OEMs... but if you take a look at this topic you can get almost all of them.

Cool ROM, for the first time i see Video Call option on HTC dialler in so many sense cooked ROMs, maybe it is not working yet, but perhaps as the thread goes on someone finds a way to enable the video call with HTC dialler and we can say good bye to samsung ugly dialer for good.

One request though, before you release the english ROM, can you please integrate Document and Facebook tabs in it

Thanks.

I think it's just a matter of time before we can get this to work =)

About the documents and facebook tabs, I searched for them but it seems that the newest HTC ROMs doesn't have them... I'll look into it and maybe make a cab ^^

i hope you would not do that. its just takes alot of memory, you can use microsoft office and the regular facebook app instead

With the option of disabling the tabs that you don't like, maybe you won't have this issue disabling them =)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3

nice rom, looking forward for the English version ! :)

btw alarm working ? I tried rapid's and other version of sense but the alarm's not lighted up in the home menu O.O (maybe i did something wrong, not sure)

Guest shadowangel
nice rom, looking forward for the English version ! :)

btw alarm working ? I tried rapid's and other version of sense but the alarm's not lighted up in the home menu O.O (maybe i did something wrong, not sure)

The default alarm woke me up yesterday... But I had the great idea of putting G-alarm, it had some problem with CHT and I lost my bus to work =(

I'm beggining to think that CHT demands too much of our adapted OpenGL... =/

Guest shadowangel
Baixei a Rom mais da erro na hora de colocar a senha!!! Existe outra maneira?

Você está usando o WinRAR? Eu testei a extração após compactar...

---------

Request: Error when extracting

Response: Are you using WinRAR? I tested the extraction after RARing it.

Guest everson
I will look into this today... I remember copying some huge files with activesync but not video and music... After I make some tests I'll post here. Have you tried both "Enable advanced network funcionalities" on and off?

shadowangel

I tested with "Enable advanced network funcionalities" enabled!

You did not answer me if you have the cab ofice 2010 PT-BR to provide for me? :)

Guest DARRELLx3
The default alarm woke me up yesterday... But I had the great idea of putting G-alarm, it had some problem with CHT and I lost my bus to work =(

I'm beggining to think that CHT demands too much of our adapted OpenGL... =/

What i meant was, does the alarm at the home menu lights up ? Rapid's and another JE1's do not light up, except Ryrzy's, so im just asking (:

idk much about cht but i know other sense are also having problems with the OpenGL o.o

Guest shadowangel
I tested with "Enable advanced network funcionalities" enabled!

You did not answer me if you have the cab ofice 2010 PT-BR to provide for me? :)

Sorry! I was going to answer but forgot! I only have the OEM... Tried to make a CAB but it doesn't work.

What i meant was, does the alarm at the home menu lights up ? Rapid's and another JE1's do not light up, except Ryrzy's, so im just asking (:

idk much about cht but i know other sense are also having problems with the OpenGL o.o

What do you mean by lighten up? It opens up a bubble with the snooze/off only.

Guest everson
Sorry! I was going to answer but forgot! I only have the OEM... Tried to make a CAB but it doesn't work.

It may be the OEM package. The files are separated into a folder? You can provide?

Did you find any problem in this office? I tested some cabs I've downloaded the MoDaCo, and converted to OEM package, but they had some bugs.

Guest DARRELLx3
What do you mean by lighten up? It opens up a bubble with the snooze/off only.

screenshot2dj.png

Will the "Alarm Off" part turn white and indicate that alarm is on ? Some sense I've used, I don't see it on when I on an alarm O.o

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest igorbr

com essa rom dah pra enviar e receber sms e proincipalmente MMS??? pq algumas q tem aki tao com problema nisso...essa dah trankilo??