[ROM] JE3 Sense 2.5.2013/WM6.5.5 23569

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
help me :)

* Camera isn't taking pictures FIX

* Or original Samsung's Camera.exe

I did this summer, but it may still camera is not working I like to use the rom u want too, but the camera does not work ..

merhaba

arkadaşlar rom çok ıyı duruyor kullanmak ıstıyorum ama kamerası çalışmıyor yanı resım cekmıyor vıdeo cekmıyor orda belırtılenlerın tamamını uyguladım ama olmadı başka rom kurup camera ıle ılgılı tm dosyaları alı bu rom da wındowsa attım y9ıne olmadı reg ayarlarındamı eksık var aceba lutfen yrdım edın.

Yes... I already know of this problem... I'm working now on 2016 edition and the camera and wallpaper area already working fine... but the music tab is givin' me headaches! 2013 worked fine but 2016 isn't finding my musics... hope till this weakend I have a Release Candidate to upload to you guys... don't want to have this much of surprises... =/

Hi Shadowangel,

I'm pretty curious and waiting for all new 2016 Sence ROM release with the following fix patch.

So far what I've found..

1. Camera Application not working fine to take either Still photos or Video.

2. Either Touch Player or WMP unable to play mp4 files.

3. Icon not displayed correctly, check mail_ss.jpg attachment.

4. Internet tab does not capture the browser snapshot.

Will update more soon.

--

Suri.

I sure hope you do not find anything else! rsrsrs Just kidding! :)

The more you can search the better as I'm working on 2016 and most of the time my cell is half working and I have to work as well.

The email I'll take a look.

The browser snapshot I wasn't aware of... Maybe I'm obligated to put the HTC Opera 9.7 in the cooking... =/

one more thing...

i cannot receive/send mms...

i am from Singapore

:)

Have seen this on a cople of other Sense ROM's... Have you restored your network settings? I'll look into this as well.

shadowangel

Guest mokkimhong
Yes... I already know of this problem... I'm working now on 2016 edition and the camera and wallpaper area already working fine... but the music tab is givin' me headaches! 2013 worked fine but 2016 isn't finding my musics... hope till this weakend I have a Release Candidate to upload to you guys... don't want to have this much of surprises... =/

I sure hope you do not find anything else! rsrsrs Just kidding! ;)

The more you can search the better as I'm working on 2016 and most of the time my cell is half working and I have to work as well.

The email I'll take a look.

The browser snapshot I wasn't aware of... Maybe I'm obligated to put the HTC Opera 9.7 in the cooking... =/

Have seen this on a cople of other Sense ROM's... Have you restored your network settings? I'll look into this as well.

shadowangel

i have tried to restored Network settings.

i have tried to replace HTC Messaging Client also(in some other post suggest this).

but still no resolution

:(

Guest shadowangel
i have tried to restored Network settings.

i have tried to replace HTC Messaging Client also(in some other post suggest this).

but still no resolution

:(

I'm about to upload a beta of 2016... care to test it? ;)

shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
If he won't I will. :-p Be sure to post us a link when it's up.

2016 Uploadin' and post ready :(

Camera problem fixed

Wallpaper changer and album fixed

(But I'll put it as beta for now ;))

shadowangel

Guest redzone321
2016 Uploadin' and post ready :(

Camera problem fixed

Wallpaper changer and album fixed

(But I'll put it as beta for now ;))

shadowangel

did you fix video playback?

Guest shadowangel
did you fix video playback?

thanks for remembering me! Just watched a DivX Wood Woodpicker cartoon and recorded a small video with the camera (mp4) and watched it on WMP =D

;)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest gallant_suri

Hi Shadowangel,

5. In various tabs of HTC Sense White/Black square boxes are shown instead of actual picture(This happens frequently). Check out screenshots.

I've tried hard reset but still no use.

--

Suri

post-626557-1276747762_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747770_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747775_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747794_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747799_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747808_thumb.png

post-626557-1276747813_thumb.png

Edited by gallant_suri

Guest jeffrey2000
Hi Shadowangel,

5. In various tabs of HTC Sense White/Black square boxes are shown instead of actual picture(This happens frequently). Check out screenshots.

I've tried hard reset but still no use.

--

Suri

Happened occasionly with mine aswell when it ran out of memory, after you close all open apps use of ClearTemp/ClearRAM disable/enable HTC Sense it dissappeared again.

I'm about to upload a beta of 2016... care to test it? ;)

shadowangel

I'm willing to test the beta but no link yet :(

When will you post it?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest mokkimhong
Happened occasionly with mine aswell when it ran out of memory, after you close all open apps use of ClearTemp/ClearRAM disable/enable HTC Sense it dissappeared again.

I'm willing to test the beta but no link yet ;)

When will you post it?

think shadowangle already uploaded it?

i saw his first post was edited today.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest tomflegma

The ROM would be great, and thanks Shadowangel had to work, but the eBook and MultiCSC file is missing from the archive!

Can you please send them to the email address of the two files to the ruins, I can only sing Octans Flash Downloader 2.0! E-mail address: [email protected]