[ROM] JE3 Sense 2.5.2013/WM6.5.5 23569

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
nice rom but the camera don't work even with the fix

I'm working on 2016 and the camera is already fixed even with zorg's.

Working on wallpaper changer now.

Guest speedfrog
I'm working on 2016 and the camera is already fixed even with zorg's.

Working on wallpaper changer now.

nice :) i looking forward to your rom :)

Guest madact

Resolved my battery life problem - somewhat. Setting CPU performance to 'Low' seems to do the trick, it was running its self flat on 'Auto'...

Guest shadowangel
Resolved my battery life problem - somewhat. Setting CPU performance to 'Low' seems to do the trick, it was running its self flat on 'Auto'...

Manila demands a lot of our processors... Have you tried medium to CPU performance?

The 2016 seems a lot more swiftly... It's on alpha test rs

This time the default album runs, but shuts itself down in the sequence... trying to figure that out...

Google Location is there but the bottom buttons aren't... If anyone knows something, it'll be welcome rs

New lockscreen is nice =)

Less buggy than 201X

Tomorrow I'll upload some screenshots =)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Hi

i have 1 very important question,

i very like phone dialer this white green app, can u tell me what app or cab is responsible for this? plz answer :)

Best regards

Guest shadowangel
Hi

i have 1 very important question,

i very like phone dialer this white green app, can u tell me what app or cab is responsible for this? plz answer :)

Best regards

It's not a cab, it's part of HTC's apps.

I tried everything but camera is not taking picture.Did anyone solve this problem?

It's a reg problem and I intend to build both EN and PT-BR 2013 corrected today.

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest gallant_suri

Hi Shadowangel,

Thank you so much for the wonderful ROM. First of all I've noticed HTC Sense is pretty much smooth compare to nOObody+Rapid's ROM.

Looking forward for the new 2016 ROM with Camera fix.

Guest shadowangel
Ok but can i install only this part of sense in lite rom? becouse i very like ur rom but i dont like sense its not smooth at our o2

If you install this rom, you can disable Sense by going to Samsung Settings=>Display and Light=>Items on Today and you will still have HTC Dialer.

hey shadowangel :)

will the 2016 version be wm 6.5,6.5.x or both?

First I've to test it a lot. As said before, I intend to do both but as 6.5.5 is where I'm testing it, it's supposed to be out first :)

shadowangel

Edited by shadowangel

Guest gallant_suri
my phone was detected as HTC Touch Pro 2......

how come.....

and... anyway i can play mp4 files?

It's the default name which comes with the ROM. You can change it to any name in a few clicks: Start Menu --> Settings --> System --> About --> Device ID

Guest shadowangel
my phone was detected as HTC Touch Pro 2......

how come.....

and... anyway i can play mp4 files?

That is merely a preconfiguration that can be changed on Samsung Settings.

as stated above, I intend to upload a "bugLess" version today. If you install other players you may be able to play mp4. This one isn't playng with it's default players.

I may as well upload an alpha 2016 that has it already working (both camera and video codecs)

shadowangel

Guest gallant_suri

Hi shadowangel,

I've installed Cookie Home Tab 1.8.0 + CHTEditor 1.8.0.0, but when try to edit home layout the phone hangs and restarts after some time. Any help appreciated.

Suri.

Guest speedfrog
Hi shadowangel,

I've installed Cookie Home Tab 1.8.0 + CHTEditor 1.8.0.0, but when try to edit home layout the phone hangs and restarts after some time. Any help appreciated.

Suri.

its not his rom, its every samusng omnia ii. we cant use edit home layout or edit lockscreen

Edited by speedfrog

Guest ajeshm
its not his rom, its every samusng omnia ii. we cant use edit home layout or edit lockscreen

If you install GTX 1.7.1 compressed, you will be able to edit home layout and edit lockscreen.

Guest speedfrog
If you install GTX 1.7.1 compressed, you will be able to edit home layout and edit lockscreen.

how much ram does the theme takes?

and is it possible to install the theme and then disable it on a way?

Guest ajeshm
how much ram does the theme takes?

and is it possible to install the theme and then disable it on a way?

GTX 1.7.1 is just replacing some of the manila files from the windows directory. Its not adding much to the RAM. It is the same sense which is white in color with the same utilization of the memory. To disable the theme is to disable the Sense. I have tried uninstalling the theme but then Sense will stop working and you have to reinstall Cookies Home Tab mode to have the sense working again. Then the issue of not able to edit home layout re-occur.

I have tried to import only the registry from GTX to see if one of the registry entry is fixing the issue, but not. Its one or many of the manila files which it replaces from the windows directory is fixing that issue. Its difficult to identify which one out of 100's.

Guest HIDIR

help me :)

* Camera isn't taking pictures FIX

* Or original Samsung's Camera.exe

I did this summer, but it may still camera is not working I like to use the rom u want too, but the camera does not work ..

merhaba

arkadaşlar rom çok ıyı duruyor kullanmak ıstıyorum ama kamerası çalışmıyor yanı resım cekmıyor vıdeo cekmıyor orda belırtılenlerın tamamını uyguladım ama olmadı başka rom kurup camera ıle ılgılı tm dosyaları alı bu rom da wındowsa attım y9ıne olmadı reg ayarlarındamı eksık var aceba lutfen yrdım edın.

Guest gallant_suri

Hi Shadowangel,

I'm pretty curious and waiting for all new 2016 Sence ROM release with the following fix patch.

So far what I've found..

1. Camera Application not working fine to take either Still photos or Video.

2. Either Touch Player or WMP unable to play mp4 files.

3. Icon not displayed correctly, check mail_ss.jpg attachment.

4. Internet tab does not capture the browser snapshot.

Will update more soon.

--

Suri.

post-626557-1276682559_thumb.jpg