Ok button not showing in new rom 6.5.3 and 6.5.5

Guest mapla

Guest mapla

Please help, I am stuck to windows mobile 6.5 rom and not able to upgrade due to lot of my software, Pocket Islam, CHM Ebook reader and lot more have problems displaying OK button which by default on top right hand. But after install 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 lot of old programs seem not compatible with the new rom where the ok button is change to bottom right hand side. So how do I get to configure these old program to work or should I say how to get the OK button works. It just don't show OK when it's suppose to.

Thanks in advance.

Guest skoda60
Please help, I am stuck to windows mobile 6.5 rom and not able to upgrade due to lot of my software, Pocket Islam, CHM Ebook reader and lot more have problems displaying OK button which by default on top right hand. But after install 6.5.3 and 6.5.5 lot of old programs seem not compatible with the new rom where the ok button is change to bottom right hand side. So how do I get to configure these old program to work or should I say how to get the OK button works. It just don't show OK when it's suppose to.

Thanks in advance.

You need to assigned "ok/close" button for it else many program can't be ran.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mapla
You need to assigned "ok/close" button for it else many program can't be ran.

Thank you hope I get it right this time, any good singapore/malaysia 6.5.3 cooked or official rom?

Guest skoda60
Thank you hope I get it right this time, any good singapore/malaysia 6.5.3 cooked or official rom?

If you used full official ROM, your memory resource will be very little. Normally I used Gary latest or twu2 lite ROM(JE1(wm6.5.3) and JE2(wm6.5). As long as you flashed to any cooked ROM, the warranty void. So if you need service centre, you must flashed back to Official ROM.

You can also learn to cook lite ROM just fellow twu2 topic which was pinned at the beginning. I used my owned cooked ROM and yesterday just flashed to GC_JE3_23662_Lite, and it worked great for me.