I have one arriving tomorrow!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest darksnarfer

Paul I'm really jealous right now!

I have pre-ordered mine with 24-hour express delivery, hopefully it will ship tomorrow! Where did you order from?

Argh I really want it right now!! :)

Guest StarmanUK

As it would appear I'm not going to bother with the iPhone 4 upgrade from my 3G.

Now the big question is Nexus One, Dell Streak or Galaxy S - decisions decisions...

Guest Igniztion

Bah! I have to wait until June 30th... Hope you have some custom goodies ready for then Paul :)

Looking forward to your impressions on this device.

Guest n4nick
:)

P

Best news this week! Well OK second best after the All Whites world cup point this morning... :)

Waiting on my delivery from Unlocked Mobiles

Edited by n4nick

Guest AlessandroIT
Great news Paul!!

I ordered mine and it's suppose to ship today. I hope you work your magic on this one soon

PaulOBrien: "Galaxy S in the house... Wow, Super AMOLED really IS even nicer..."

3 minuti fa via Twitter for iPhone

:) :)

Guest Grousey
As you can see, it's here. :)

P

The GSM Arena website suggests that Google Navigation doesn't work on this phone.

Can you confirm this. (I'm based in the UK)

I may swap my Nexus One for the Galaxy S but I'm undecided so far!

Guest Grousey
Google Maps Nav works for me.

P

Thanks for the quick response, that's good to know.

Are the Google services (Picasa, GMail, Calendar etc) as well integrated on this phone as a "Google Experience" phone.

I'm extremely satisfied with my N1 however the hardware of the Samsung looks very tempting.

Thanks again.

Guest ranblv

One of the things I hated on the i7500 was the plastic cheap feel of the body, can anyone say if it's as cool and metal like the desire or n1?

Guest n4nick
One of the things I hated on the i7500 was the plastic cheap feel of the body, can anyone say if it's as cool and metal like the desire or n1?

No it isn't metal, just plastic. One of the FIRST things that ANY review on the phone mentions.... ;)

Guest Igniztion
No it isn't metal, just plastic. One of the FIRST things that ANY review on the phone mentions.... ;)

I guess it has about the same feel as the Spica then, which isn't bad, it's just not up to par with the other high-end devices out there.

Guest Ash_786

Got mine yesterday. So far for raw power it leaves the poor desire standing. I do have a little issue with it where it seems to take a little breather before it does anything, will be interesting to see if anyone else has this issue.

Guest Accounts

Just got mine today. Great phone but having a few issues with it. Can't seem to use the mass storage mode either. Also, is anyone elses back case of the phone slightly creaky? Mine seem to creak at certain areas if it hasn't been held down in awhile. Must be all that plastic stuff.

Guest hawrai68
Just got mine today. Great phone but having a few issues with it. Can't seem to use the mass storage mode either. Also, is anyone elses back case of the phone slightly creaky? Mine seem to creak at certain areas if it hasn't been held down in awhile. Must be all that plastic stuff.

This is getting weird. It does not even recognise any of my memory cards??