[STEEL'S ROM][BETA .65][6.5.5(23569)][SENSE2.5 2015]

Guest Steel Reign

Guest amdzero
is there a way to fix the MMS problem, like with a cab or registry edit? cuz i cant recieve any MMS

isn't the answer to this in the first post?

Guest KSamp
I'm about to release a new version with more overclocking settings, sense 2015 and all the other programs that are listed in the coming soon section except skype, so I would hold off dling it for a few hours.

Cant wait....finally somebody built a sense rom off of the new version of sense.

Guest the sandman
isn't the answer to this in the first post?

hmm.. are you talking about the cab to fix the problem with sending SMS from sense? cuz i installed that cab. i didnt see anything in the first post about MMS tho cuz i couldnt recieve any after installing that cab. is there something that im not seeing? sorry if this seems like a dumb question

Guest amdzero
hmm.. are you talking about the cab to fix the problem with sending SMS from sense? cuz i installed that cab. i didnt see anything in the first post about MMS tho cuz i couldnt recieve any after installing that cab. is there something that im not seeing? sorry if this seems like a dumb question

not a dumb question, was just curious if the cab link in the first post would fix it, apparently not. check over on the beta tester thread, I think Ninja cooked up something.

Guest Steel Reign

Oops, i forgot to include that fix, no worries that fix is included in the next release which is due in a few hours.

Edit: its uploading now

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest JohnJayJrV
I'm about to release a new version with more overclocking settings, sense 2015 and all the other programs that are listed in the coming soon section except skype, so I would hold off dling it for a few hours.

where'd u get 2015 and whats the difference b/w that and 2011?

jv

Guest KSamp
where'd u get 2015 and whats the difference b/w that and 2011?

jv

to my knowledge its a newer version of 2.5.....maybe from some of the newer leo roms

Guest KSamp
Oops, i forgot to include that fix, no worries that fix is included in the next release which is due in a few hours.

Edit: its uploading now

waiting patiently

Guest Steel Reign
waiting patiently

I fell asleep while it was uploading and it failed >.<. Its uploading again sorry lol.

@speedfrog i have it buried somewhere deep in my computer, I'll find it =)

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest WolfpackInCO
I fell asleep while it was uploading and it failed >.<. Its uploading again sorry lol.

@speedfrog i have it buried somewhere deep in my computer, I'll find it =)

I wasn't aware that chefs slept!

Guest Steel Reign
I wasn't aware that chefs slept!

We do but only once in a fortnight!

Also should i port it over to 6.5.5, or release it as it is now? It's working fine as it is now, but you get the time up in the right hand corner with 6.5.5 plus its more touch friendly!

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest KSamp
We do but only once in a fortnight!

Also should i port it over to 6.5.5, or release it as it is now? It's working fine as it is now, but you get the time up in the right hand corner with 6.5.5 plus its more touch friendly!

I tend to like 6.5.5...but why not release both?

Guest Steel Reign
I tend to like 6.5.5...but why not release both?

Both it is then :(

Edit: I got 2015 from Ninja4Hire me and him are working on it.

Edit2: Though its really more him than me, I'm just puttin in suggestions ;).

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest KSamp
Both it is then ;)

Edit: I got 2015 from Ninja4Hire me and him are working on it.

dont use the new sense sms 1.8 client...it breaks sms

Edited by KSamp

Guest Steel Reign
Yeah, 6.5.5 is a must!!

Alright, I should have it ported over at most by tonight. (roughly 7-9pm PST)

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest the sandman

I just updated to your new ROM and so far i love it. Havent tried overclocking yet but thats only cuz i want to fix my SMS/MMS problem. I can recieve SMS through Sense fine, but i cant reply with sense, it keeps telling me "Sim card is missing". But i can send SMS just fine with the regular messaging app. (I even tried to install that SMS fix cab that you posted earlier in the 1st post). And when I send/recieve an MMS it keeps giving me connection errors. Any ideas on how to fix these problems? Thanks in advance and awesome ROM!

Guest Steel Reign
I just updated to your new ROM and so far i love it. Havent tried overclocking yet but thats only cuz i want to fix my SMS/MMS problem. I can recieve SMS through Sense fine, but i cant reply with sense, it keeps telling me "Sim card is missing". But i can send SMS just fine with the regular messaging app. (I even tried to install that SMS fix cab that you posted earlier in the 1st post). And when I send/recieve an MMS it keeps giving me connection errors. Any ideas on how to fix these problems? Thanks in advance and awesome ROM!

I'm working on that right now, I've got it working and i'm going to release it tonight along a build of 6.5.5.

Anyways to fix the sense problem, extract the file inside this zip to your /windows folder.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=57314

it still says alpha .5, is the latest one loaded?

Yes, the first one was alpha .1 lol

Edited by Steel Reign

Guest the sandman
I'm working on that right, I've got it working and i'm going to release it tonight along a build of 6.5.5.

Cool, ima wait til tonight then. Thanks

Guest Steel Reign

I'm very glad to see that you are guys are truly enjoying this rom as i'm making this rom for you guys =). I think this phone is a lot more powerful than most people think, and I'm trying to make it simple for people to do things that make it even more powerful such as overclocking and optimizing various features =)

Guest the sandman

This ROM is awesome and we all appreciate your hard work!

I do have a request tho. Is it possible for you to put in the Samsung Keypad, the full qwerty keyboard without the swype? Cuz I like using that sometimes other than the swype one. If not then it's cool, I can probably find a cab for it somewhere