Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Acogu
DONE, Next -> uploading kitchen + EXTs B)

All ROMs "Post #1" + CABs "Post #3" are uploaded ...

Enjoy ... If you're using Lite version, you may need to reset after specific CABs ... Also, I included OmniaLITE MMS and i900 MMS, you choose what to install :P

All CABs have name that indicate it content, so all of you should now what to install :P

:) Now it's time to go to bed :D

Thanks for you're hard work Yonn1981, i'll try the new release.

But, is there a chance to get a 6.5.X Rom with widget plus?

It'll be awesome!

Guest motosan

Tried V3c BONE...SUPERRRR... but 1 thing.. if i want to display Wireless Info & blutooth in Homescreen its ok.. but if i click it will show this :

"The file 'setting_a' cannot be opened. eithe it is not signed with a trusted certificate or 1 of its components cannot be found etc etc "

Looks like thw Wireless Manager not working.

Edited by motosan

Guest adaaat

Enjoy ... If you're using Lite version, you may need to reset after specific CABs ... Also, I included OmniaLITE MMS and i900 MMS, you choose what to install :P

All CABs have name that indicate it content, so all of you should now what to install :P

I dont understand.. how do we choose which cab to install? i installed v3c. i love it but im stuck with i900 MMS... how do i change it to omnialite?!!

Guest rishad

yonn did you said "KITCHEN", thanks buddy.. this is wat ive been waiting for my whole life here at modaco..

downloading V3...

Guest yonn1981

I found missing/wrong re-directional registry strings that cause pressing on Lite ROM home screen wireless to show error, also MP3 default player is not configured .. PLEASE Refer to Post #2 for Registry fix CABs ...

@ sahalan:

What do you mean? I can make Lite ROM with 6.5.X "Start button down if that what you want?"

@ adaaat:

In Lite ROM "V3C" there is no MMS Software installed - Just Microsoft default SMS ..

@ steven107:

Thanks for screenshots, I can make V3c more lite by removing Office, games and internet sharing :)

If someone experiencing problem installing latest OmnaiLITE MMS JF2, try this:

http://www.multiupload.com/WDTEMT7OV0

Guest Snakez666

Can someone please make a mirror for the omnialite cabs ? Downloading them from rapidshare takes 4ever without a premium account. Thnx in advance :)

Guest Ramy_Ahmed
Any chance for a 6.5.3 version? :)

+1

And if you please can release more version as

1-titanium

2- widget

3- titanium+widget

Edited by Ramy_Ahmed

Guest Gemini65

very nice rom

but it can't read Chinese characters

after install kaidi font by tim1979

ock's rom can set China regional

but the rom can not

i hope you cook a rom can read Chinese characters

Thank you very much

Edited by Gemini65

Guest The_Lightning

Just to say that once again, you did an amazing job Yonn. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

One thing I noticed in the player that I don't know if it is just me:

Shuffle button still doesn't change from "A-B" and it crashes when adding musics to the library. It searches very well, then, at the 3rd file, it constantly crashes.

To work around this problem I've been using the black touch player, that I leave for everybody that experiences the same problem.

BlackTouchPlayer.cab

Guest enrycko
V3c Extra Lite (bone) Edition

[*]Storage ~ 163 MB Free.

[*]Program ~ 64 MB free.

I Love this ROM , simple and fast, im very so glad if u can keep messaging apps from earlier version.. would be nice :D

* Because im bored with the original wind*ws messaging.. :)

Guest kingkong2009

Dir Yonn1981!

Can you attach internet sharing in your Rom Or link .cab ? And new Rom v3 can use another keyboard without err in sms?

Many thanks :)

Guest yonn1981
Any chance for a 6.5.3 version? :)
+1

And if you please can release more version as

1-titanium

2- widget

3- titanium+widget

+1

Please

I will be releasing kitchen soon.. for now I can make lite ROM with 6.5.3 if you're interested ...

Can someone please make a mirror for the omnialite cabs ? Downloading them from rapidshare takes 4ever without a premium account. Thnx in advance :D

I want too but only rapidshare upload fast and without loss of connection with me .. I tried multiupload but I think its not updated to support the new rapidshare site...

very nice rom

but it can't read Chinese characters

after install kaidi font by tim1979

ock's rom can set China regional

but the rom can not

i hope you cook a rom can read Chinese characters

Thank you very much

regional ? I think you need wince.nls "Try attachment ..."

Just to say that once again, you did an amazing job Yonn. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

One thing I noticed in the player that I don't know if it is just me:

Shuffle button still doesn't change from "A-B" and it crashes when adding musics to the library. It searches very well, then, at the 3rd file, it constantly crashes.

To work around this problem I've been using the black touch player, that I leave for everybody that experiences the same problem.

I can't do more with touchplayer :D , try to see what files the player quiet when try to add to library ... and tell me what codec they use "if possible"...

I Love this ROM , simple and fast, im very so glad if u can keep messaging apps from earlier version.. would be nice B)

* Because im bored with the original wind*ws messaging.. :P

Check my previous post -> Jinbox

Dir Yonn1981!

Can you attach internet sharing in your Rom Or link .cab ? And new Rom v3 can use another keyboard without err in sms?

Many thanks :P

I remember I cooked in MS internet sharing .. And still some keyboards still have space problem "I might figure a fix If I find an official ROM "i8000" with swype as I downloaded one and it appears it lack it -> I have low bandwidth and can't download a lot :D ...

Update:

- I noticed some CABs like Media Controller "DMC" lack some dll , Fixed and I'll upload it later till I check remaining CABs ..

- You must know that sometimes you need to install some CABs that are related like data manager and DMC ...

Yonn_nls.cab

Guest nazgulz

HELLO...its a really nice rom..thanks!!!

but i've encountered a bug..when im using USSD,i cannot reply it...there is no box that i can reply USSD.. :)

Guest Hermit Dave
I will be releasing kitchen soon.. for now I can make lite ROM with 6.5.3 if you're interested ...

I want too but only rapidshare upload fast and without loss of connection with me .. I tried multiupload but I think its not updated to support the new rapidshare site...

regional ? I think you need wince.nls "Try attachment ..."

I can't do more with touchplayer :) , try to see what files the player quiet when try to add to library ... and tell me what codec they use "if possible"...

Check my previous post -> Jinbox

I remember I cooked in MS internet sharing .. And still some keyboards still have space problem "I might figure a fix If I find an official ROM "i8000" with swype as I downloaded one and it appears it lack it -> I have low bandwidth and can't download a lot :D ...

Update:

- I noticed some CABs like Media Controller "DMC" lack some dll , Fixed and I'll upload it later till I check remaining CABs ..

- You must know that sometimes you need to install some CABs that are related like data manager and DMC ...

good work yonn...... running the super lite version and its nice. can you upload the titanium cab file.

us there no plug in for microsoft's messaging client to support mms ?

I love the fact that swype works now and that there is no animation when I type.

how do I get samsung dialer.... installed logs and contacts.

Guest yonn1981
HELLO...its a really nice rom..thanks!!!

but i've encountered a bug..when im using USSD,i cannot reply it...there is no box that i can reply USSD.. :P

I don't use USSD :D , I'll check it and see...

good work yonn...... running the super lite version and its nice. can you upload the titanium cab file.

us there no plug in for microsoft's messaging client to support mms ?

I love the fact that swype works now and that there is no animation when I type.

how do I get samsung dialer.... installed logs and contacts.

Actually you can use any MMS software for windows mobile "of course you'll need to apply MMS settings manually then" and since your device is QVGA search for QVGA version of software ... i.e. you can use arcsoft MMS from HTC devices, JMMS from Acer devices ..etc and can add them if you like ...

I'll see if I can get on my hand an older MMS from OmniaLITE and see if it's lack animation ...

For Dialer use >> OmniaLITE Dialer << or >> Mini-Lite Dialer <<

Call log and Phonebook "contacts" in post #3 rapidshare link list with all OmniaLITE CABs ...

UPDATE "Check CABs date :) :

- Added Splugin to CABs in link list

- Fixed Jinbox 1.0.1.78 in link list

- Fixed Media Controller "DMC" in link list

Edited by yonn1981

Guest fane

Many thanks again for this new version im using the widget one and now i cant connect to youtube or facebook.Accuweather works fine i tried already changing network operator settings but still no go any solution?

EDIT i think its solved now it was a little mistake in wireless config sorry about that :)

Edited by fane

Guest Rebels

Wow Yonn, its getting better and better, on ur 3b and i have to say, its way better than all ur previous releases. Thanks for that. Bro i was just thinking maybe its better if u leave the games and keyboard out of the rom next time, not everybody likes omnialite keyboard as it lags sometimes + all other keyboard cabs r floating everywhere. its better if u let us choose which 1 to use instead of having 2/3 keyboard installed. Tnx again dear, amazing job.

V3a Samsung WidgetPlus Edition is excellent as well, get a peep

Thanks yonn1981, very much appreciated

post-507888-1278447522_thumb.jpg

Edited by cga