Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest blankcat

Anyone tried lets_fring_120_60.gif? It hangs at the connection to 3G screen and the hole PPC starts lagging. No luck trying to close or kill the app. Only soft res.

And Google Maps still crashing with HTC Emu dissabled :D

Could some of the problems disapear if I flash with the new 6.1 ROM? :angry:

I like the 6.5 since most of the apps work great & faster ;)

ROM V3c WM6.5

ScreenShot1.png

Edited by blankcat

Guest rezafalah

hello yonn

tanks for good rom

but i a problem in s2u2

can't create select wallpaper or wallpaper folder in this program please help me

and Forget problem in jinbox ,if i have new message ,when repelay , ican't type space

and in call , dont lock

sorry for this type, i can't good type english

Edited by rezafalah

Guest sign_up
Hi,

you've to disable the HTC Emu. There is a cab for it somewhere.

René

confirm what blankcat wrote. GM still crash. René could you paste link to this cab, perhaps I use wrong :/

BR

Guest yonn1981
Hmm, it seems that V3 Widgets is a little laggier than V2.

I've also just installed the Jinbox cab now to fix the space problem and my phone has slowed down ridiculously.

With the Jinbox it takes about 45 seconds to open a message in my inbox, without it takes only 1-2 seconds.

This is the problem i was having with every other ROM which made my phone pretty unusable - any suggestions???

More lag is due to LZX compression "V1 and V2 were using XPR" - It's a matter of Speed VS Space ...

I might cook new ROMs again next week using XPR "or you can use the kitchen :angry: " , you can disable conversation mode in Jinbox, this might speed it a bit if you have lot of SMS ...

@ javman:

It's not complete! not translated yet, lot of information will not appear "i.e. date, alarm .."

@ rezafalah:

Space not working? use older jinbox ...S2U2 wallpaper, I'll look after it next week ...

@ Others:

- Titanium CAB for 6.5.3? I'll try to upload it soon ...

- GM still crash? try to disable using "HTCSensorSDK Disabler" from utilities, then go to Widows folder and delete htcsensorsdk.dll and see ...

Guest Rebels
hello yonn

tanks for good rom

but i a problem in s2u2

can't create select wallpaper or wallpaper folder in this program please help me

and Forget problem in jinbox ,if i have new message ,when repelay , ican't type space

and in call , dont lock

sorry for this type, i can't good type english

Hi for s2u2 u can use the attached cab. It fixed mine. All credits to dear OCK :angry: .

S2U2_Touch_Fix.cab

Edited by Rebels

Guest sign_up
- GM still crash? try to disable using "HTCSensorSDK Disabler" from utilities, then go to Widows folder and delete htcsensorsdk.dll and see ...

Thank you, that's work :angry: now your rom is perfect for me:)

Thanx again :D

BR

Guest envykk24

not sure if anyone has the same problems...

1. when i use v3b the clock&date seems to reset itself to 2008 everytime i restart the phone...

2. when the phone goes into sleep mode it just turns off by itself, it cannot be awaken by just touching the front bottons...the only thing i can do is to disable the sleep mode, but this way consumes alot of power...v3a and v3c dont seem to have the same problem...so anyone help? thx

Guest javman

uppss... i think it is repeir :angry: in post 3 i seen the screen and on there this lock screen look very nice... :D ok i am wait to fix version ;)

Guest destroyer83

hi

tanks for your hard working

i cant play video such as *.mp4 and *.avi in windows defalt player and touch player

app crash and i had to close it with task manger

i dont install any cab

sorry for my bad english

Guest wanna_dannce

all a good day! It's just great firmware. I'm using version v3a and my phone seemed to come to life again! received a second life! long wanted to find a firmware, thank you Yonn1981! but I would like to revert to the touch player. they can not be controlled by the widget, the buttons are gray, not pressed, in addition, it does not show album art, how would I fix it, please help! Yes, and sorry for my english, greetings and all Russia, Moscow!

Guest steeg27

Hi Yonn

This ROM is fantastic, it is so responsive and the UI is perfect, I much prefer the widget interface (I am using 3a) compared to Titanium or M2D.

Couple of minor things

Is it possible to change format of calendar widget so that it displays month in text not numbers (it currently looks like a time of day).

Touch Player closes down after it starts to update library, as soon as it adds to library, it reverts to home page? Any ideas of a workaround?

Guest ahmedz
all a good day! It's just great firmware. I'm using version v3a and my phone seemed to come to life again! received a second life! long wanted to find a firmware, thank you Yonn1981! but I would like to revert to the touch player. they can not be controlled by the widget, the buttons are gray, not pressed, in addition, it does not show album art, how would I fix it, please help! Yes, and sorry for my english, greetings and all Russia, Moscow!

same problem here and i posted it twice be4 and still no answer :angry:

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi for s2u2 u can use the attached cab. It fixed mine. All credits to dear OCK :D .

working fine the s2u2.

thnaks

:angry:

Guest rezafalah

hello yonn

"settings \sound notification " can"t select sound for call

please give me this fix

2 : s2u2 fix have problem in "s2u2seting\wallpaper " ,select wallpaper or wallpaper folder

sory for bad type english

thanks

Edited by rezafalah

Guest yonn1981

@ rezafalah:

For S2U2 use this Cab from ock "it will install "HTCAPI.dll" and hopefully fix the problem

>> Here <<

@ uniz:

As I mentioned in kitchen thread, I'm working on full language add-on for the kitchen "Now working on Dutch and Spanish" - But of course will take time "easy but don't have lot of motivation"...

@ ahmedz

Again OmniaLITE touchplayer will never be 100% working on i900, for buttons to work in widget, just remove player widget then reinsert while player working...

Update:

I'll cook new ROM for me today, maybe I'll share it :angry: , it will have the notification sounds in omnia settings and maybe more fixes...

Guest rezafalah

again hello yonn & thank

i wait to new version of rom for solve this problem in the sound &notification or fix cab

please give me instruction of solve to this problem

again sorry for bad type english

Guest Hanif Jiwani
@ rezafalah:

For S2U2 use this Cab from ock "it will install "HTCAPI.dll" and hopefully fix the problem

>> Here <<

@ uniz:

As I mentioned in kitchen thread, I'm working on full language add-on for the kitchen "Now working on Dutch and Spanish" - But of course will take time "easy but don't have lot of motivation"...

@ ahmedz

Again OmniaLITE touchplayer will never be 100% working on i900, for buttons to work in widget, just remove player widget then reinsert while player working...

Update:

I'll cook new ROM for me today, maybe I'll share it :( , it will have the notification sounds in omnia settings and maybe more fixes...

for us nothing new rom :(

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest lsherif

Update:

I'll cook new ROM for me today, maybe I'll share it :( , it will have the notification sounds in omnia settings and maybe more fixes...

Guest xavierf
Update:

Please, please ... :(

Guest rishad
Update:

Hi Yonn,

Can you cook an M2D Lite Rom , would be fantastic if it will be a GTX one.

Thanks in advance

hope it will be a 6.1 Yonn release :(