Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
Hi yonn

Can you post the home screen wallpaper here.. i missed the default one

It's hh_fw_focus_background.png, you can find it in windows folder .. You can copy it to somewhere else...

Hi, how i can see where is a.m. and where is p.m. time on gtxRom?

Start -> Settings -> System -> Regional Settings -> Time -> Time style -> hh:mm:ss tt

If it's set already like that then just change the style to something else then directly change it back to hh:mm:ss tt .. OK.

Edited by yonn1981

Guest zeriuss_83
It's hh_fw_focus_background.png, you can find it in windows folder .. You can copy it to somewhere else...

Start -> Settings -> System -> Regional Settings -> Time -> Time style -> hh:mm:ss tt

If it's set already like that then just change the style to something else then directly change it back to hh:mm:ss tt .. OK.

Thanks!!! great ROM!!!

excuse me, how can i chang m2d bookmarks - fore example, delete some of them (people, music, photoes and so on vidgets)

Edited by zeriuss_83

Guest yonn1981
Thanks!!! great ROM!!!

excuse me, how can i chang m2d bookmarks - fore example, delete some of them (people, music, photoes and so on vidgets)

Use registry editor, see 1st post it explain how to disable widgets

Where I can find M2DC?

Here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...;postcount=1523

I don't recommend it though, any wrong edit will rune your theme, be careful...

hi!yonn

can you give me tarbar cab rom gtx?

It's in 1st page ...

Update:

New look for the calls bar "now with text :( " coming soon..

screenshot2oz.png

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Acogu

Hi yonn it is a great GTX ROM!!

Thanks.

I've noticed that there is a lag between the taskbar clock and the M2D clock, for about one min, is there a fix for that?

Guest adeyuda

Hi yonn I've just install your GTX rom. It is really great.

it's fast and nice looking.

I have 2 question for you:

1. How to disable auto time update? It's keep change to GMT+7 (my operator setting), while I am actually on GMT+8

2. I've installed samsung omnia lite keyboard. It's rum great. But, how to disable keyboard touch sound. I more like it quite.

Thx for the great effort...

Guest envykk24

great rom but little problem, my home screen weather panel doesnt seem to sync with the weather panel... it will not show any weather information...

Guest yonn1981
Hi yonn it is a great GTX ROM!!

Thanks.

I've noticed that there is a lag between the taskbar clock and the M2D clock, for about one min, is there a fix for that?

I need to know what the cause, is it due to "HTC TimeZoneAutoFix"? I need to investigate, but I don't care much as this happens when pda kept idle without activity ...

Hi yonn I've just install your GTX rom. It is really great.

it's fast and nice looking.

I have 2 question for you:

1. How to disable auto time update? It's keep change to GMT+7 (my operator setting), while I am actually on GMT+8

2. I've installed samsung omnia lite keyboard. It's rum great. But, how to disable keyboard touch sound. I more like it quite.

Thx for the great effort...

1. Try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\State\MitsMan]

"MITs_AutoTimezoneSet"=dword:0

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000000

2. I don't remember if you can disable it by options or if it use system sound.. I'll install it and see later...

great rom but little problem, my home screen weather panel doesnt seem to sync with the weather panel... it will not show any weather information...

The home screen tab is not part of weather widget actually. it don't rely on the city you configured in weather tab instead it read your location from your provider and gives you the weather of your current location using WAP or Wifi .. If you want to use the data from weather widget then you can use a mortscript that just copy registry and update home tab weather from widget registries: Just google "weather mortscript manila2d"

Update:

Added the new skinned M2D Tdy HS++ :

61342119.png

Now you will see the last missed call name and number :(

Edited by yonn1981

Guest blankcat

Superb! Downloading. As soon as "the beast" comes back I will try it.

Assuming You won't surprise us with some new, greater ROM. In that case I am only wasting my bandwidth :(

Great Thank You Yonn!

Guest xnibis
- No keyboard as I cooked this ROM for me and included Swype keyboard but forum administration don't allow that so I removed it from public releases"

What do you recommend for replacement ? I tried using Swype but its kinda laggy and i want responsive keyboard - maybe i got wrong version of swype ? ;]

Almost forget - thanks for great rom - downloading and flashing as we speak, thats why i need keyboard and a good one - cuz that ez_input_rural cab attached put my phone in state where only hard reset could bring phone back to life.

Edited by xnibis

hey guys, why my lock scren look like?

dscf6216.jpg

i install fix cab and set background in lock setting, but it isn't work :/ why?

Hey which Rom is that????

can somebody post the download link or the Page where it s presented?

Thanks in advance!

@ yonn: Is it possible to cook a wm 6.5.x B7300 version with just the same style and system as your b7300 widget wm 6.5 version with taskbar on top? That would be so great :(

Edited by #kLe

Guest Alien-Tech

Well I don't wanna sound unpleasable but, did anyone find better ....more GTX looking dialer skin? :(

Edited by Alien-Tech

Guest Adaho0
can anyone tell me if jinbox is also cooked in the gtx rom?

from first post: "- OmniaLITE "New, I Ported from JG1 ROM": Calender, Dialer, Call log, AudioNote, Smart Memo, FM radio, Smart Search, Streaming Player, Volume Control, SimToolkit, ..." wait a moment.. there is no JInbox..

and you have the answer :(

hi man thnx for the great rom :\

but :

1.the phone service isn't very good my omnia usually freezes after a phone call

2.why don't u use full screen caller-id