Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest zeriuss_83

Hi yonn1981! it will be great too see a new rom without htc ezinput, because - I'm from Russia. if i would installe russian ezinput on yours - my rom will bee broaken! and make please fonenomber pluging by cab, because its stile is individual. thanks a lot!!!!

Edited by zeriuss_83

Guest aznsmiley

using Swype.v3.9.20.20.6343-LordYuz

it appears like in a fullscreen mode, any1 else using swype?

how can i change the "zoom" on it so it fits the screen?

Edited by aznsmiley

Guest rezafalah
hi yonn ,

1:please give me ,orginal sms software in Yonn i900 Manila2d GTX ROM(cab)

2: please give me sound &notification software in Yonn i900 Manila2d GTX

3:in finger mouse cant put vibrate ,please give me old finger &mouse software

please fastere give me

thanks

Guest beat_you_justy

Hi Yonn,

I just flashed your M2D_GTX_Premium_23128_XPR and everything work well except that I cant turn off the data connection. The data connection seem to be on by default even after soft reset. Anyway to turn it off.

Thanks.

Guest blankcat

Hello, can anyone give me a hint how to separate the alarm from the power safe mode?

Every time the display turns off the alarm turns off too. And it is set to repeat, but that newer happens. I was used to SPB Time, where there is no such limitation.

Can it be done here with the latest ROM? I really like the latest one, and throw away all the SPB apps I was using before.

O, and some more.

What is it with Google Maps? It keeps crashing no matter what I do with the setting of the HTC sensor.

Another - when I hardreset the installation of the files from XDA_UC freezes on installing Opera browser. Anyone have e clue where is the problem?

Guest Hermit Dave

I am not sure what version of swype i use

HandHeldUsers.com Swype WQVGA.cab but it docks like usual keyboard not fullscreen. Swype is fine and everything else has always been fine with it :D

Guest Hermit Dave
Hello, can anyone give me a hint how to separate the alarm from the power safe mode?

Every time the display turns off the alarm turns off too. And it is set to repeat, but that newer happens. I was used to SPB Time, where there is no such limitation.

Can it be done here with the latest ROM? I really like the latest one, and throw away all the SPB apps I was using before.

O, and some more.

What is it with Google Maps? It keeps crashing no matter what I do with the setting of the HTC sensor.

Another - when I hardreset the installation of the files from XDA_UC freezes on installing Opera browser. Anyone have e clue where is the problem?

Well i tend to use the default alarm app of winmo and it has no dependency on power settings (except the device cannot be powered off)

XDA_UC problem is simple. Any app that requires interaction -- freezes. Opera requires you to accept EULA on installation. Remove it from XDA_UC and install it post XDA_UC and reboot

Guest blankcat

Could you be more specific about that default alarm app you are talking about? Is it under Clock menu? What are your settings under Power menu?

Edit: Could my problem be from the kind of alarm sound I am using -> a 6 minutes long mp3 file. Anyway it stops playing right after the display turns off in 30 secs.

Of course I have removed the Opera cab from the folder, I just will have to live with that :D

And anyone with the same problem from Google Maps?

Edited by blankcat

Guest Raheel Anjum

I believe this is a VGA version. Look for WQVGA version. WQVGA version works perfectly on omnia.

Raheel

Guest blankcat

About something else - the radio part.

Currently I am using the DXIF1 radio. But I am not keen with the performance compared to the old one.

Any recommendations?

Could you be more specific about that default alarm app you are talking about? Is it under Clock menu? What are your settings under Power menu?

Edit: Could my problem be from the kind of alarm sound I am using -> a 6 minutes long mp3 file. Anyway it stops playing right after the display turns off in 30 secs.

Of course I have removed the Opera cab from the folder, I just will have to live with that :D

I think yonn1981 has added the HTCEmu calibrator, run it and click "Remove HTCEmu file"

Guest Hermit Dave

aaah that explains it (6 minute long mp3).

any good at coding ?

https://www.codeproject.com/KB/windows/SmartAlarm.aspx

Thats an alarm app i wrote for win mo 2003 (i know it was a long time back). Get yourself latest dev framework and get to work :D

All your alarm needs to do is open mp3 in default mp3 player

Guest blankcat

So, I see what you mean :D

I was just wondering could it be done like the SPB Time plugin, but that should do it ;)

Thank you :D

I am no good at coding, but maybe this is the moment, when things are changing :D

Edited by blankcat

Guest Hermit Dave
So, I see what you mean :D

I was just wondering could it be done like the SPB Time plugin, but that should do it :D

Thank you :D

I am no good at coding, but maybe this is the moment, when things are changing :D

I have used SPB Time and it was good except a bit flaky ;) worked for a couple of days and then i messed the settings up. Couldnt' get it to work after that.

After 6.5.x i tend to just stick to SPB Weather at most.

Guest Beky.yb*

Hi everyone!

Thx Yonn for the most beautiful M2D theme ever =))

Unfortinately, I replaced my "HTCHomeSettings.xml" because this weather bug ("no weather data available") and now I got missing calls/sms/mail widget and the theme looks little different now...

Can someone please upload original "HTCHomeSettings.xml" and advice me how to solve weather bug problem --> "no weather data available" ????

thx :D))

Edited by Beky.yb*

Guest Beky.yb*
Hi everyone!

Thx Yonn for the most beautiful M2D theme ever =))

Unfortinately, I replaced my "HTCHomeSettings.xml" because this weather bug ("no weather data available") and now I got missing calls/sms/mail widget and the theme looks little different now...

Can someone please upload original "HTCHomeSettings.xml" and advice me how to solve weather bug problem --> "no weather data available" ????

thx :D))

I found original "HTCHomeSettings.xml" and everything is ok with GTX theme . . .

Only thing is that the weather on the home tab is not working at all -- just gives me "no weather data available".

I added destination on my weather tab already and allow HTC services and google locations.

Weather on the weather tab was updated successfuly . . .

What else do I need to do to update weather on the home screen ???

Thx guys !!!

Edited by Beky.yb*

Guest blankcat

Yes, OCK, the HTC calibrator solved it. I used it before, but I completely forgot about it :D (I am tired of all the apps already) :D

Hermit Dave, the SPB Time worked for me for almost a year, before I changed the rom :D It is indeed little laggy, and I used it only for the alarm. I guess theirs solution is similar to yours - they are using some built in player to sound the alarms and avoid power save settings of the device. I will try to work with yours app and post here the result ;)