Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

In fact I want your last Build 23144 or new build 231xx without SENSE Or Android Flavor.But want all applications which are in your last Rom Build 23144.

I have already arranged the SPB +Android flavor theme to install on your Lite Rom Build 23144 or new build 231xx

Thanks for your fantastic Rom (s)

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest LineCutter

Another niggle to report - Youtube seems to be missing a font. I get squares in stead of text for all but the smallest of font sizes show. Interestingly to drop down autocomplete text from the search box is fine. I'm not sure what font might be needed (or where it to get it, but that's secondary at the moment)

Yonn, thank you for your M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010. I'm impressed. This rom, is one of the best rom i used in my omnia!

I found one bug. When i install s2u2, the back arrow replaced with lock.

Edited by stefg

Guest Sumon_msn
Yonn, thank you for your M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010. I'm impressed. This rom, is one of the best rom i used in my omnia!

One request. Do you have an icon for igo to place it in the launcher bar in homepage?

I found one bug. When i install s2u2, the back arrow replaced with lock.

screenshot3fv.jpg

Hi Bro Read Previous Page no 66 and Post No 1311

Guest holybabel
For those who asked for Ezinput last and final version, here is the CAB:

This finalized version includes portrait and landscape with full xt9":

Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.

-> Beware I did not test it fully as CAB "Just installed it in lite ROM to see if CAB is OK" and don't know if dependency file is missing and make sure you don't install it in a ROM that have ezinput cooked in regardless the version.

Hi yonn1981,

installed this on a i900 with german custom rom from "Obi Wan Radd". ezinput was not cooked in. Didn't work for me. Had to make a hardreset after installation.

Greetings HolyBabel

Edited by holybabel

Hey yonn, maybe you can help me. How can i move the 3 circles of iphonetodayplugin for example to the top?

BTW great rom the latest gtx, I love it:D

post-788468-1290721665_thumb.jpg

Edited by ssi42

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

waiting for new release of Lite Rom without Sense but with all applications. :P

Many Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest blankcat

About 2 weeks of use now. Great, faster, stable. I can't say about battery, as I'm on unlimited data plan and it consumes all the time. I haven't tried video playback yet. I had issues with the last ROM about video, but if I encounter any problems here is the place I'll first complain. :P

Nice is that S2U2 is removable. I don't like it and it doesn't go very well with Iconsoft's Spam alert, that I use(licenced).

Sorry about the short post, but I really can't find anything to grumble about. :D

Nice going Yonn, I hope your boss treasures your skill as we all here do :D

For those who asked for Ezinput last and final version, here is the CAB:

> MultiUpload < > Rapidshare <

This finalized version includes portrait and landscape with full xt9":

Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.

-> Beware I did not test it fully as CAB "Just installed it in lite ROM to see if CAB is OK" and don't know if dependency file is missing and make sure you don't install it in a ROM that have ezinput cooked in regardless the version.

hi

I install EzInPut keyboard on my i900. After install, mobile say : "You must reset the phone....." Ok, I touch OK , phone boot but after eclipse logo I can read:

"You must restart the device to complete installation. Select OK to restart or Cancel to continue."

But there is not OK button. And not work touch.

I think install a new ROM, but i must backup my data.

how can i backup or recover?

Barış.

hi

I install EzInPut keyboard on my i900. After install, mobile say : "You must reset the phone....." Ok, I touch OK , phone boot but after eclipse logo I can read:

"You must restart the device to complete installation. Select OK to restart or Cancel to continue."

Barış.

Adaş aynı sorun bended oldu OCK un son romuna yükledim format at ve bunun romunu sıfırdan yükle onda var türkçe destekli ezinput Cheers

oh btw...

Yonn Great rom visual is just perfect and the TouchInput is just flawless(with Turkish xt9, looked everywhere but could get it only on your rom)...

But am having still problems with the TouchInput... The thing is cant use it on phonepad or compact qwerty mode.. when i try to write in any of that two modes nothing shows up :/

And also the power drain is huge isnt there any other way to improve battery life then the attachment on the first post??...

Thanks....

Guest yonn1981
Hey yonn, maybe you can help me. How can i move the 3 circles of iphonetodayplugin for example to the top?

BTW great rom the latest gtx, I love it:D

I think not possible "workaround may required creating 2 windows for same plugin "if it's possible" but with size varies...

Dear Yonn

waiting for new release of Lite Rom without Sense but with all applications. :P

Many Thanks in advance.

Check 1st post -> not tested though ...

hi

Barış.

This happened if the ROM have another defaulted keyboard, the CAB must be edited to remove the registry for making eziput the default keyboard so it won't hang in such ROMs...

oh btw...

Yonn Great rom visual is just perfect and the TouchInput is just flawless(with Turkish xt9, looked everywhere but could get it only on your rom)...

But am having still problems with the TouchInput... The thing is cant use it on phonepad or compact qwerty mode.. when i try to write in any of that two modes nothing shows up :/

And also the power drain is huge isnt there any other way to improve battery life then the attachment on the first post??...

Thanks....

I don't know, this the same settings and files provided by HTC unless this is there implementation for Turkish? I may look further to see .. I will need to download updated HTC ROM for turkish providers...

Update:

- SPB ROM uploaded

- Requested CABs "dialer, taskbar .." added in post #3