Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest zgduahtk

Hi,

I have installed your ROM release 2 and till now I haven't faced any major issues. These I8000 based Roms are giving new life to our Omnia.

It will be great if you can build a ROM with 6.5.X.

I have found a main menu which is really much sensitive than the one we have from I8000. But its resolution is 480X800.

Guys, can someone make it work for 240X400.

Link:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...nmenu-exe-file/

Edited by zgduahtk

Guest PDA user
Hi, very great and nice rom, the graphics are awesome. Only one question: in the first release there was by default the keayboard ezinput, in the second release instead the ezinput is to be installed by .cab, and there's a keyboard with little buttons installed by default; the problem is that when you set the ezinput as primary keayboard in the menu "Settings-Personal-Input", after a soft reset or every startup of the phone the previous keyboard comes back as default. How can I definitely set ezinput as keyboard?

Try using SIPChange

Guest acrocosm
don't work resize image, when i sending message whit the picture.

how the ezinput can vibrate feelback? thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, install touchResponce then select id 11 ...if I remember correctly. If not, just experiment. There aren't many options anyway.

It works for anything so it'll work for ezinput as well

This rom looks very nice. How is the battery life?

Hi, the ROM is excellent but i have a several problems:

1. First how to make the touch player default player because now audio files is open with wm player not with touch player

2. Touch player can't open a audio with album picture, open only audio file without picture

3. When open a google maps and press to get my location, immediately crash goole maps. That i because in windows folder have htcsensorsdk.dll and that makes to crash the google maps. can somehow delete that file

4. I have install the OmniaLITE Lockscreen but i can't get the music control on the lock screen is that because is on chinese or that doesn't work

Thanks ;)

Guest jpotrpin

great ROM with nice new touch.

i have one problem.

my wi-fi connection is not working, i get connected, i put in the passwrod, but no data transfer.

anyone know how to fix this.

thank you

Guest nicoscy

Great job. thank you. i flashed your lite rom and it works great

one question. how do you prevent accidental touch when you are in call? is there a setting to lock the screen when in call that i missed?

Guest yonn1981

@ khrisstyan:

Try updating to another ROM to flash back - And make sure you don't touch USB Connection in Omnia Settings ...

@Eric035:

There is a widget with 24 hour clock just enable it from widget options

@bager1967:

It is working fine to me !!!

@nguyen van hiep:

Follow Billus explanation ...

@Obscurantis:

It work 100% for me - Today the alarm wake me up :) , Still you can use old MS Alarm in settings ...

@Billus:

Thanks ...

@skoda60:

That's good, that I recommend all to read the FAQ ...

@fane:

As I said - The alarm wake me up today - Thanks ...

@Rebels:

I sync OK ...

I'm sure X/OK button works - except in mortscript screens link Dialer switcher!!!!!

@PDA user:

Possible... But OmniaLITE ROMs all based on COM2 so window size problems will occur and people here will complain ;)

@'Matroid:

Nothing special .. Just the shortcuts and plugins now read from OmniaLITE Applications "i.e. tcalendar, tclock ..etc"

@zgduahtk:

It's working and indeed faster - but resizing images will not make it 240/400 - It need someone to patch it if possible as I don't know how ;)

@ PDA user:

Thanks, SIPChange what I was going to recommend for sure :D

@ b0tin0v:

These more like Touch Player issues that we all trying to fix:

- Audio file with album photo -> will not work

- Videos - > will not work

Regarding htcsensorsdk.dll it can't be deleted as it's cooked - next time I'll make it deletable, if you have resco-explorer it might delete it ...

As for OmniaLITE lockscreen I did not play with much as it need translation. rename 0804.mui file to 0409.mui and see the difference ... It will show date and other stuff...

@ leap_ahead:

test it will MS keyboard, did not install ezinput yet - its fast but it's up to you ....

@ jpotrpin:

Try these:

- Go to Settings\Connection\Wifi and change jaguar settings to "this device connect to the internet instead of work"

- Run operation settings again, use another operator and apply, wait for some time, select your operator and apply ..

- You may run automatically configure connection in settings\connection\connection

@ steven107:

I'll see I missed a registry or dll for vibration as I packed the keyboard from Rugal package ...

@ nicoscy:

The screen will turn off during call isn't it? that shall prevent accidental touch :(

Edited by yonn1981

Yes, install touchResponce then select id 11 ...if I remember correctly. If not, just experiment. There aren't many options anyway.

It works for anything so it'll work for ezinput as well

This rom looks very nice. How is the battery life?

Touchresponse doesn't work with this rom. It gets installed but I can't find it any where

Previous roms it was installed in the tools folders but in this rom there is not tool folder, instead Utilities

yonn1981 do you have any solution to get touchresponse to work in your rom for touch vibration response?

Thanks a lot

Edited by cga

Guest Eric035

Yonn1981,

Thanks for your reply, the next time i should look further ;-)

Another question, is it possible to disable the standard lockscreen forever? The way you

gave earlier in this forum is only working if the phone locks him self. When i want to lock

the phone by myself, he uses first the old lockscreen and after a few seconds the new

lockscreen (which is better) When i want to unlock i need to unlock two lockscreens.

Thanks in advance!

Eric035

Guest yonn1981
Touchresponse doesn't work with this rom. It gets installed but I can't find it any where

Previous roms it was installed in the tools folders but in this rom there is not tool folder, instead Utilities

yonn1981 do you have any solution to get touchresponse to work in your rom for touch vibration response?

Thanks a lot

When touch response installed go to Settings\System and you'll see "TouchResponse Settings".. Select device tab and change number to 11 and apply - You're Done ;)

Yonn1981,

Thanks for your reply, the next time i should look further ;-)

Another question, is it possible to disable the standard lockscreen forever? The way you

gave earlier in this forum is only working if the phone locks him self. When i want to lock

the phone by myself, he uses first the old lockscreen and after a few seconds the new

lockscreen (which is better) When i want to unlock i need to unlock two lockscreens.

Thanks in advance!

Eric035

I have no idea - I tried redirecting the dll but no use ... I'll still continue digging ...

Guest nicoscy

thanks for the replay. is there any reg setting to make the time that sreen goes off when call has been connected for less than 10?

the rom is almost perfect. i installed some programs and everything works fine. thans for the hard work

Guest leap_ahead
thanks for the replay. is there any reg setting to make the time that sreen goes off when call has been connected for less than 10?

the rom is almost perfect. i installed some programs and everything works fine. thans for the hard work

file na se rotiso kati? otan grafis minima ine grigoro i prepi na perimenis 2-3 defterolepta gia na pliktrologisis to allo grama ??

Guest nicoscy
file na se rotiso kati? otan grafis minima ine grigoro i prepi na perimenis 2-3 defterolepta gia na pliktrologisis to allo grama ??

ebala to resco keybord kai eine poly grigoro

Guest nicoscy

another thing i found. even those i dont have an alarm, on titanium clock it shows that i have an alarm

solution to this is to remove all alarms even if they are not on

Edited by nicoscy

Guest yonn1981

OK I was able to fix touch-player with audio files containing album photo - trying with video files "still no luck" ...

I'm now working on expanding EZinput to support other languages both portrait and landscape "will take some time" ...

@ nicoscy:

What you said about alarm is right - if you open tclock the 3 alarms will be ticked automatically "I'll remove registry causing this next release" - thanks