Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest jonjong8

Hi everybody! since master Yonn is quietly busy with his new rom and i900 Modaco is very quiet too, I decided to share my modified version of HS++V2.1.

A cleanly installed Yonn 21690 without HS++ has 61mb free ram, my modified HS++V2.1 started with 58.5mb free ram and stabilize at a healthy 57mb free ram after a few hours. Battery standby life increase by 15-20% and less freezes too.

This is what I modified:

1) I deleted weather/calendar/music page.

2) Arrange home/sms/favorite contacts/favorite programs/email into the home page and use more funky icons.

3) Replaced Yonn's weather graphic with Optimus IPTweather WQVGA taken from XDA developer.

4) I only modified Yonn All Nitrogen.xml and Yonn All S2P.xml for different set of icons.

Attached are some screenshots and a rar file to replace your existing items. First backup your Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus folder in case you want to go back to the original, then unrar the HS__Mod.rar file, copy and replace all the bigweather pngs in Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Weather. Replace all icons in Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Mains. Replace the invisible LgUpdate.png, weather_clock.png and bubble-1.png into Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn. Replace Yonn All Nitrogen.xml and Yonn All S2P.xml in Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus folder. Reset, hold Comm button and tap Option>advanced and select either Yonn All Nitrogen.xml or Yonn All S2P.xm to your liking. :blink:

HS__Mod.rar

post-793473-1310142882_thumb.png

post-793473-1310142895_thumb.png

post-793473-1310142907_thumb.png

Edited by jonjong8

Guest remus66

Jonjong8, if I copy and replace all the bigweather pngs in Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Weather, the new Optimus IPT Weather icon will appear on home screen?

Guest jonjong8
Jonjong8, if I copy and replace all the bigweather pngs in Device\program Files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\Weather, the new Optimus IPT Weather icon will appear on home screen?

Yes, copy and replace all items in the rar file including the All Nitrogen.xml and Yonn All S2P.xml or you need to edit your existing xml to your liking.

Edited by jonjong8

Guest jonjong8
Thanks.

Which file from your archive represent home background (sun-flower)?

Yonn All Nitrogen.xml=Android icons, Yonn All S2P.xml=Electric icons, attached are 2 backgrounds.

post-793473-1310175449_thumb.jpg

post-793473-1310175459_thumb.jpg

Guest remus66

Thank you jonjong8. Actually, I would like to keep yonn's original background and change just the appearance of the weather-clock and buttons (yours).

Edited by remus66

Guest jonjong8
DXIF1 the best !!

Thanks master leap_ahead, it will be interesting if you post your home screen "Khuanchai Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) Pp6 with BT-audio fix Diamond Theme+ Yonn HS++ V2.01 Theme +B7300 Omnia Lite applications+Samsung Black Project i900DXIF1 Radio" KC's 6.1 has 71mb free ram and may be I'll try with master Yonn's HS++V2.01.

Guest carlom61

Hello all,

I have been testing few ROMs but, apparently, it seems that once I flash a new one some old stuff remains from the previous. I am wondering why. And, at this point, is there any wiper for the system in order to have a clean phone after using it, then proceeding with the ROM flash? :) :blink:

Thanks.

Also: is there anymody able to see videos (I.e. Youtube or other vids contained in news websites) using Opera Mini? Or should I install youtube app maybe? Visiting "m.youtube.com" does show me the video image but the stream would not start :huh:

cheers.

Edited by carlom61

Guest arbaheti

Thanks Yonn for a lovely ROM.....just tried it and its very nice......

but couple of questions

how do I change themes??? It says you have about 6 themes to choose from???

where do I find the original background image???

I am a newbie by the way....

Thanks to anyone who helps.....

Guest tushargsm

Very nice! rom

I have install it, after install everything is ok, but when i try to install any cab i got error " Installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting dose not have sufficient system permissions.

For this error i , soft reset, hard reset but still same, so pls tell me what to do.

Hi,

I like your Released on: 05 NOV 2010Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23144 ( Build 23144.5.3.10 ) ,

but the video camera is not working properly.

I can`t watch the recorded videos.

Any suggestions?

Guest negro wolf

hello

this is my first rom i ever install yo my i900

and i am completely happy and very very thankfull to u

i was feeling that i have a garbage with the old slow 6.1 original os

but i want to remove accuweather icon from my display but keep all other buttons , how can i do that ?

Edited by negro wolf

Guest lui75

Hi Yonn,

I've experienced a bug with your last ROM HS++V2.01 2Mbcache 8Mb Pagepool.

Pda freezes if connected to Pc via SD Storage card.

Thanks

L

Guest jonjong8

hello

this is my first rom i ever install yo my i900

and i am completely happy and very very thankfull to u

i was feeling that i have a garbage with the old slow 6.1 original os

but i want to remove accuweather icon from my display but keep all other buttons , how can i do that ?

Without WM there's no Iphone OS neither Android OS! We r all learning, at this moment we havn't come up with a perfect OS for mobile phone, so be thankful to every developer who contribute.

Guest jonjong8

Hi Yonn,

I've experienced a bug with your last ROM HS++V2.01 2Mbcache 8Mb Pagepool.

Pda freezes if connected to Pc via SD Storage card.

Thanks

L

Lui Sir, try zero cache. When i900 was build it was the cutting edge of technology. That was only 3 years ago....sad . With Master Yonn's rom, try free more memory....

post-793473-0-86991500-1310836788_thumb.

Edited by jonjong8

Guest negro wolf

Without WM there's no Iphone OS neither Android OS! We r all learning, at this moment we havn't come up with a perfect OS for mobile phone, so be thankful to every developer who contribute.

i am thankfull to developers , but i only asked for a method to remove accuweather icon from my screen

Guest lui75

Lui Sir, try zero cache. When i900 was build it was the cutting edge of technology. That was only 3 years ago....sad . With Master Yonn's rom, try free more memory....

Hi Jon,

I used zero cache first, and yes it works fine. I will try it again.

Thank you.

L