Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest kako78

Hi everyone,

I have just installed Yonn HS++ ROM and I'm very happy about it. It's very fast. Thanks for this fantastic rom, Yonn!

I have however some questions:

1/ Which file should I modify to customize the HS++ theme in use? I can find various version of the theme in '\program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus'. How can I try those different ones ?

2/ Also how could I modify the honeycomb screen? I find it too dark and I don't like the border around icons.

3/ The most worrying one. It looks like many files are hidden and marked as system files. Even when connected through ActiveSync, I can't see the \Windows folder. How could I reclaim access to all those folders and files ? Including 'scripts' that I suppose are stored in

'\program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\ (well according to one the xml there). Is there a way to do this in a single command, eg not file by file...

Lastly, is it possible to use Yonn's kitchen to rebuild this exact ROM? When I'm done with my customizations, I'd like to cook a ROM so that I would recover my phone exactly as I want it after a hard reset.

Thanks to you all for your answer and again many thanks to Yonn for this great ROM.

Kako78

Edited by kako78

Guest ssi42

Hi everyone,

I have just installed Yonn HS++ ROM and I'm very happy about it. It's very fast. Thanks for this fantastic rom, Yonn!

I have however some questions:

1/ Which file should I modify to customize the HS++ theme in use? I can find various version of the theme in '\program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus'. How can I try those different ones ?

2/ Also how could I modify the honeycomb screen? I find it too dark and I don't like the border around icons.

3/ The most worrying one. It looks like many files are hidden and marked as system files. Even when connected through ActiveSync, I can't see the \Windows folder. How could I reclaim access to all those folders and files ? Including 'scripts' that I suppose are stored in

'\program files\HomeScreen PlusPlus\Yonn\ (well according to one the xml there). Is there a way to do this in a single command, eg not file by file...

Lastly, is it possible to use Yonn's kitchen to rebuild this exact ROM? When I'm done with my customizations, I'd like to cook a ROM so that I would recover my phone exactly as I want it after a hard reset.

Thanks to you all for your answer and again many thanks to Yonn for this great ROM.

Kako78

1 On the first Hspp rom you must edit yonn.xml and on the second Hspp rom the standard one in use ıs yonn no musıc.xml

2 You mean the wallpaper of the lockscreen? You must remove LockscreenP.png ın you wındows folder. For the ıcons ı have removed the whıte border, put them ın your wındows folder, ı have attached the fıles.

3 Vıa actıvesync you cant see your wındows folder. You can acces wındows folder and the hıdden\system fıles vıa your phone wıth for example resco explorer. Copy xml fıles scrıpts to your pc and open ıt wıth notepad to edıt.

For the last one you must waıt for yonn :D

LockIcons.rar

Edited by ssi42

Guest Sonny_

Don't know about your time problem, is it due to auto update?

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Samsung\Clock]

"UseAutoTimeUpdate"=dword:00000001

try to disable it ...

As far as I know only htcsensorsdk.dll should not be read only and that the case in my ROMs "not directly cooked"?

I used the CAB I uploaded in my previous post(s) and it's 100% working with me!!!

Hello Yonn! I really like the background of this screen shot. Could you post it? ... I would put it as wallpaper on my Omnia. Thank you in advance!

Not special album application cooked in, so install the one you like ...

Update:

I see no one is making changes to HS++ Skin ... Here, I just made for myself LG Clock Weather widget lookalike and it really looks good "esp if you also have SPB cooked in :o "

screen01g.png

Hello Yonn1981! I really like the background of this screen shot. Could you post it? ... I would put it as wallpaper on my Omnia. Thank you in advance!

Guest kako78

Hello Yonn1981! I really like the background of this screen shot. Could you post it? ... I would put it as wallpaper on my Omnia. Thank you in advance!

Please also post the notification icons (missed calls, sms, email) or even better the full skin :-)

Many thanks

Guest markswenson

Hi Yonn !

I installed your rom SPB DRIOD ROM (23 May 2011), is fantastic!

Thanks for the great job!

Keep it up!! ;)

GREAT!!

Edited by markswenson

Guest kako78

1 On the first Hspp rom you must edit yonn.xml and on the second Hspp rom the standard one in use ıs yonn no musıc.xml

2 You mean the wallpaper of the lockscreen? You must remove LockscreenP.png ın you wındows folder. For the ıcons ı have removed the whıte border, put them ın your wındows folder, ı have attached the fıles.

3 Vıa actıvesync you cant see your wındows folder. You can acces wındows folder and the hıdden\system fıles vıa your phone wıth for example resco explorer. Copy xml fıles scrıpts to your pc and open ıt wıth notepad to edıt.

For the last one you must waıt for yonn :D

Hi ssi42,

1 - OK, thanks for your answer, I could find the correct xml

2 - No I mean the screen you get when you click on the windows logo on bottom of main screen. You know, it's the "honeycomb" where you have the icons for all applications installed on your phone

3 - I could change the attributes for some files and can now see them. But it's quite painful to do that.

I'll wait for Yonn for the last one. Hopefully he can help

Kako78

Edited by kako78

Guest PJ_Omnia

Using HS++ v2.01 2MBCache XPR 8PP and wondering about the battery indication pictures, the orange ones,

Which folder can i find the pictures on phone?

According to Yonn there are pics missing therefore battery indicator behaving strange. Is it just to create new pics?

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest mTx87

Hi Yonn,

got an small issue with your current HS++ Rom + S2P.

I don't get any Album-Covers in Music-Tab.

Always that "standard"-Icon of yours.

Any idea's? Hope you can fix it :)

greetings mTx

Guest dreccon

Hi Yonn!

I'm happily using your HS++v2.01 ROM and I noticed another little problem with the 3G dialer this time.

While I have S2U2 installed and configured it to show fullscreen caller picture in incoming calls, I get the dialer's skin instead and a default picture only. In fact, I can see the S2U2 screen for a fraction of a second and then the dialer's skin takes over. Changing S2U2 settings made no difference.

The problem was solved by installing the B7300 Black 3G dialer (http://www.filestube...g-Muncheno.html).

Looks like you should consider cooking a different dialer into your next ROM.

By the way, has anyone tried the Sector/Ryrzy dialer from here? --> (http://www.modaco.co...s-for-i900i910/)

Thanks again for the greatest ROMs ever! Hope to have helped a bit by bug-reporting.

Edited by dreccon

Guest SmashGR

Hi Yonn!

Thanks for the outstanding ROM!

I Flashed HS++ v2.01 21690 2MBCache XPR 12PP yesterday and would like to change the background picture in the lockscreen. (I've had enough of looking at Zebras' asses! :P)

How can i change this picture?

Thanks in advance

Edited by SmashGR

Guest ssi42

Hi Yonn!

Thanks for the outstanding ROM!

I Flashed HS++ v2.01 21690 2MBCache XPR 12PP yesterday and would like to change the background picture in the lockscreen. (I've had enough of looking at Zebras' asses! :P)

How can i change this picture?

Thanks in advance

Replace or delete lockscreenP in your windows folder :)

Guest iraqson41

Hi all;

I am trying HS++ V2 ROM, but my omnia would be able to get a wifi connection, but it can't connect to any wepages (PIE or Opera). It would just give me an error asking for me to check my connection. But my connection is fine? the steps I followed

1) Menu/Settings/Connections/Browser Connections , check 'Automatically Detect Settings'

2) Menu/Settings/Connections/Connections/Advanced/Select Networks/

Top drop down box, choose 'My Internet' . Click 'Edit', 'Proxy Settings' and ensure that "This network connects to the internet" is checked. Don't worry about the bottom drop down box.

3) Menu/Settings/Connections/Wireless Manager and turn Wi-Fi on!

4) Menu/Settings/Connections/WiFi/Network Adapters and change "My network card connects to" to 'The Internet'.

5) Menu/Settings/Connections/WiFi/ and either select the network you own or add one if it's hidden. Change 'Connects to' to 'The Internet'. Enter all the authentication you would normally have on your WiFi network. After 'Finish', your wifi connection should now say 'Connecting' then, 'Connected'

6) Opera browser/up arrow/Connections/ check 'Automatically Detect Settings

Any solution pls?????????????????

Edited by iraqson41

Guest adinindu

HS++ V2.01 ROM 9 June 2011

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 9 June 2011

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.21690 ( Build 21690.5.3.12 )

With XDA_UC NET customization and HS++ Theme V2 Standalone..

Special thanks to michoob from xda for his IPTWeather -> Thread

Screenshots:

yonnhomescreenv2.png

This ROM includes lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover It's equipped with XDA_UC NET for better user customizations... More details > Here <

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> You can adjust EZinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings - Now SIP menu replaced to simplify this...

-> Included with the ROM "XDA_UC" folder > This MUST be copied as it is to "My Storage" before flashing the ROM as it contains lot of customizations including the HS++ v2 Standalone CAB ...

For Details on how to operate HS++ theme refer to > Here <

Will this work with my omnia?

PDA : i900XXHG5/MSHG1

PHONE : i900XXHG5

Guest remus66

Yes, it will. Very nice Rom and very fast. Unfortunately, I experienced some phone freezing during weather update and I had to give up. looking forward for a new Rom.

Guest Snip999

I've hs++ rom.

I installed black bar cab but when i lock the device the bar switchs to blue. Does anybody know how to put the lockscreen bar black please?thanks

Guest adinindu

Yes, it will. Very nice Rom and very fast. Unfortunately, I experienced some phone freezing during weather update and I had to give up. looking forward for a new Rom.

I gave it a try. So far no main errors. besides the SMS viewer on the desktop doesn't show SMS. Any idea for fix this guys?

Guest dreccon

Hi Chefs,

This is off topic, I know, but i'm just throwing an idea to all the chefs around here.

Today I tested the Android 2.2 (witu) i900 (http://sites.google.com/site/wituandroid22fixedrussian/download). I noticed that I could charge my omnia using the data cable and a stock USB charger!!! This cannot be done with a normal windows ROM. Now, there are cables on the market for this purpose, but if someone could just hack the ROM...

Anyone interested to investigate and perhaps start a new thread?

Guest dreccon

I gave it a try. So far no main errors. besides the SMS viewer on the desktop doesn't show SMS. Any idea for fix this guys?

You won't get any major errors if you don't set the weather to auto-update. I' ve been using it this way for several days now and haven't had to reboot.

For the SMS tab to work you need to associate an email account with the email tab. then you just use the arrows to refresh.

As Master Yonn himself said:

OK to make it more easy ..

To activate sms tab do the following:

*If you want to use mail tab to follow your emails:

1- Go to mail tab, click and hold on the icon with (!), Setup E-mail and follow steps...

2- Go back to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) (one click), it will ask for a name - here put the display name of the email account you just configured

3- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

* Else, you just want to follow sms:

1- Go to mail tab, click on the icon with (!) , it will ask for a name - here put any name you want.

2- Go to sms tab and click on left or right yellow arrows

DONE

Edited by dreccon

Guest rockbk

hi , guy , when I launch Yonn_i900_HS_v2.01_21690_2MBCache_XPR_8PP , I only get the message "Waiting for the device.." what can I do know .

PC lap's OS : windows 7 . thanks guy

Guest adinindu

You won't get any major errors if you don't set the weather to auto-update. I' ve been using it this way for several days now and haven't had to reboot.

For the SMS tab to work you need to associate an email account with the email tab. then you just use the arrows to refresh.

As Master Yonn himself said:

Thanks man. Now the SMS fixed but email wont work. still with (!) icon. I click it and entered the my email name which i gave on setting email ac.

Guest rroberti

Hi Yonn...

I´m testing your 2MBCache LZX - with PagePool 12 and very good, amazing and incridible visual.... nice!!!

But, when I try to use Google Maps with GPS enable, the google maps crash and close... :angry:

Any issue to resolve this problem? You have this problem?

Hungs for your friend from Brazil!!!

Guest rroberti

Hi Yonn...

I´m testing your 2MBCache LZX - with PagePool 12 and very good, amazing and incridible visual.... nice!!!

But, when I try to use Google Maps with GPS enable, the google maps crash and close... :angry:

Any issue to resolve this problem? You have this problem?

Hungs for your friend from Brazil!!!

Hi all... Hi Yonn...

I find the solution for this problem....

Simply put my internet browser to m.google.com/maps and download the last version (4.1.1) and resolve the crash problem with GPS enable...

Hungs !!