Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Herc73

Hi all,

Has anyone else had the Google maps crash yet it loads, runs for about 2-3 seconds then just crashes??

Otherwise this alpha version is pretty cool!!

Maybe a daft question (always used M2d roms?) how do I get extra widgets??

TiA

Rich

Guest rishad
not yet :D

I still need to fix some stuff, and I want to make 3 ROMs:

- 3a same as V1 "widgetplus" but updated

- 3b same as V2 "SPlugin" but updated

- 3c widgetplus but most of applications will run from "My Storage" - Will save lot of space :lol:

alpha is running great.. cant wait to try the full version... especially 3C ..

THANKS YONN1981

Guest kennethchia
not yet :D

I still need to fix some stuff, and I want to make 3 ROMs:

- 3a same as V1 "widgetplus" but updated

- 3b same as V2 "SPlugin" but updated

- 3c widgetplus but most of applications will run from "My Storage" - Will save lot of space :lol:

very nice rom... :D

Guest Daniel Gava

Hi Yonn. Testing your V1 for on week now. Nice work. No major bugs. Seems that you have putted imeibrazil in V1 but not in V2. You could do a tremendous favor to us Brazilians fellows by putting it in all your Roms. I'll upload it to you in case you don't have the file.

About your question a few posts ago asking about the interface: I agree with the guys that said you must keep doing (and improving) just what you are doing: put the original things to work on i900. I'd never before used a Rom with this touch responsiveness, and never see the Lite apps opening so fast in other Roms (they all always get some hard time to open in Coms 3, 4 and 5, as far as I've tested...)

Also, as I said before, I was never a big fan of Com 2 builds, because my fingers are a little, lets say... LARGE... :lol: and its too difficult to get used with the little top X button. But with some screen configuration and a little bit of practice, I'm been able to use it.

There are two things, therefore, that I miss in your Rom: Internet Sharing and WiFi router. Both of them are useful with notebooks, and this sundae I suddenly needed an Internet connection to my notebook, and unfortunately it was not installed on this Rom. I tried to download it from somewhere in modaco, but it came not in a cab, but in a zip file (I'm talking about Internet Sharing) and I putted the extracted files in my Windows directory. It worked, connected to the GPRS and to computer via USB, but for some reason the notebook could not receive the Internet data. I've used this kind of connection before and it always worked just fine, but not in this Rom.

OCKs Roms are specially nice in this area, so maybe you could ask him about the files he uses for those two applications to work fine...

Anyway, you are doing a great job, and its very different of everything that I had seen here before, and this is your great catch!

ImeiBrazil.zip

Edited by Daniel Gava

Guest yonn1981

@ Hermit Dave:

I did not find a fix for swype or slideit yet :D , You know a link for official omnia2 ROM with swype keyboard? I think i need to compare settings and see :lol:

As for slow keyboard, yes I noticed omnialite keyboard is slow, so better disable xt9 settings from input for faster response...

@ steven107:

I think it required WOWHD driver or something , not yet included or not fully compatible - require more tests ...

@ Herc73:

Still crash? which version are you using? tried HTCSensorSDK Disabler in utilities? As for widgets - use widget manager to enable/disable widgets, and to add more search for .wgt and copy just copy them to you omnia and click on them ...

@ alif:

OmniaLITE Touch player is not fully working yet ... In last version "plus v3c beta2" it's able to add videos and audio files to library .. However, it will first scan DCIM folder in storage - so better rename this folder. Also no all video files compatible, i.e. it will be able to add and play .mp4 files recorded by camera but ONLY if size selected is 640/480 otherwise nope.

UPDATE:

V3c Beta2 : Widgetplus version with apps in my storage:

File 1 "ROM" : >> Download <<

File 2 "Yonn_B7300 Folder" : >> Download <<

Remember this is beta - did not test it fully yet, but some stuff got improved and updated ...

How to use:

1- extract Yonn_B7300.7z, and then copy Yonn_B7300 folder into your My Storage "dont keep it in sub directory"

2- Update your Omnia using Yonn_i900B7300_21907_V3c_beta2.exe

Notes:

- Due to fact that applications run from My Storage, so the launch for these applications will be slow - It's space vs speed -

- I forget to include HTCSensorSDK Disabler, so grab it from here if needed >> Download <<

Screenshots:

screen01f.pngscreen02q.png

Guest yonn1981
Hi Yonn. Testing your V1 for on week now. Nice work. No major bugs. Seems that you have putted imeibrazil in V1 but not in V2. You could do a tremendous favor to us Brazilians fellows by putting it in all your Roms. I'll upload it to you in case you don't have the file.

About your question a few posts ago asking about the interface: I agree with the guys that said you must keep doing (and improving) just what you are doing: put the original things to work on i900. I'd never before used a Rom with this touch responsiveness, and never see the Lite apps opening so fast in other Roms (they all always get some hard time to open in Coms 3, 4 and 5, as far as I've tested...)

Also, as I said before, I was never a big fan of Com 2 builds, because my fingers are a little, lets say... LARGE... :lol: and its too difficult to get used with the little top X button. But with some screen configuration and a little bit of practice, I'm been able to use it.

There are two things, therefore, that I miss in your Rom: Internet Sharing and WiFi router. Both of them are useful with notebooks, and this sundae I suddenly needed an Internet connection to my notebook, and unfortunately it was not installed on this Rom. I tried to download it from somewhere in modaco, but it came not in a cab, but in a zip file (I'm talking about Internet Sharing) and I putted the extracted files in my Windows directory. It worked, connected to the GPRS and to computer via USB, but for some reason the notebook could not receive the Internet data. I've used this kind of connection before and it always worked just fine, but not in this Rom.

OCKs Roms are specially nice in this area, so maybe you could ask him about the files he uses for those two applications to work fine...

Anyway, you are doing a great job, and its very different of everything that I had seen here before, and this is your great catch!

Thanks,

Internet sharing is included in last test ROMs .. Regarding WiFi router, I noticed samsung included it in their last OmniaLITE Roms, I might include it ...

I'll be including updated Brazil from last TIM ROM for OmniaLite ROM ..

Guest Acogu
bro the touch player is not searching files.............what is the probolem???

i am using V1

Change to Alpha V3, now the Touchplayer Works and add all your songs.

At least works for me, even if i have some movies in My Videos Folder, at My storage.

Edit: try the newest beta!!!

Edited by Acogu

Guest Acogu

Hi, yonn1981, could you consider to cook the PIM BACKUP in your ROM's, it's a very useful tool.

And one question, is the WOWHD program included in your ROM or it's just the OnOff tool?

Thanks, you're ROM's simply rocks!

I dont recomend to use touch player because it disables srswow effects and i like srswow pretty much so i use the normal windows media player and the sound rocks

Guest dermeister20
Notes:

- Due to fact that applications run from My Storage, so the launch for these applications will be slow - It's space vs speed -

Oh thats very bad i thought that the rom would be faster if you store the apps at the storage :lol:

Guest X-pro

hi yonn1981

You talked about disabling xt9 because keyboard it slow that will cut of many countries which have special "letters" and people who use the phonepad. I've used the omnia lite keyboard on many builds and it was never that slow. I also tested the original keyboard on your v3 and the problem persisted. The only thing that is making the keyboard slow is the animation of letters as you type. Very much looking forward to your next build :lol:

Guest Omniafreak93

TClock won't open if i press the clock widget but it works if i press any other shortcut in latest release, the beta2. It's really fast i think! The responding on the keyboard feels much faster. Great rom! :lol:

One more question, can you put Accuweather widget in the rom? I check weather often so i need a weather app! Thanks! Sorry for bad english!

Edited by Omniafreak93

Guest Hermit Dave
@ Hermit Dave:

I did not find a fix for swype or slideit yet :D , You know a link for official omnia2 ROM with swype keyboard? I think i need to compare settings and see :lol:

As for slow keyboard, yes I noticed omnialite keyboard is slow, so better disable xt9 settings from input for faster response...

well let me do some search and see if i can find any stock roms. I have changed some options on input side and will let you know how things go. Will try whatever version is there on thursday

Thanks a lot @yonn1981

Guest yonn1981
hi yonn1981

You talked about disabling xt9 because keyboard it slow that will cut of many countries which have special "letters" and people who use the phonepad. I've used the omnia lite keyboard on many builds and it was never that slow. I also tested the original keyboard on your v3 and the problem persisted. The only thing that is making the keyboard slow is the animation of letters as you type. Very much looking forward to your next build :lol:

I just added omnialite keyboard "latest" into the ROM :) , is this animation a new feature !!

TClock won't open if i press the clock widget but it works if i press any other shortcut in latest release, the beta2. It's really fast i think! The responding on the keyboard feels much faster. Great rom! :D

One more question, can you put Accuweather widget in the rom? I check weather often so i need a weather app! Thanks! Sorry for bad english!

OK, I'll supply missing widgets as Addons...

well let me do some search and see if i can find any stock roms. I have changed some options on input side and will let you know how things go. Will try whatever version is there on thursday

Thanks a lot @yonn1981

Just to make sure, your provider is TIM in Brazil? the latest JF1 which last alpha/beta ROMs I made from TIM ROM for OmniaLITE -I removed some stuff they kept for their customers, you needs them :D ?

i cant use my mp3 files as a ringtone. however my phone only accept its original tones. help please !!!

Keep your Mp3 you want to set in "My Ringtones" folder in My Storage in example then you can select them.. or make touch player set your MP3 ringtone "Anyway it will copy it to My Ringtones Folder also"

Edited by yonn1981

Guest Hermit Dave
I just added omnialite keyboard "latest" into the ROM :D , is this animation a new feature !!

Just to make sure, your provider is TIM in Brazil? the latest JF1 which last alpha/beta ROMs I made from TIM ROM for OmniaLITE -I removed some stuff they kept for their customers, you needs them :lol: ?

Keep your Mp3 you want to set in "My Ringtones" folder in My Storage in example then you can select them.. or make touch player set your MP3 ringtone "Anyway it will copy it to My Ringtones Folder also"

@yonn1981... i thought we're talking about integration of swype in lite rom... anyways i have disabled a few options (actually all input options) and it seems better. I am in UK and i have no idea what you were referring to (TIM Brazil)... Will try you latest greatest on thursday..

Thanks,

Hermit

Guest X-pro
I just added omnialite keyboard "latest" into the ROM :) , is this animation a new feature !!

Just to make sure, your provider is TIM in Brazil? the latest JF1 which last alpha/beta ROMs I made from TIM ROM for OmniaLITE -I removed some stuff they kept for their customers, you needs them :D ?

I haven't seen it before with the omnia lite keyboard but I don't think it has anything to do with the keyboard. I tried the original samsung keyboard to and it didn't change anything. Might be the lite sms "suite" that has something build in but just guessing :lol: I looked around and seems that the sms lite suite is a bit slow on the original phone. Also when it got over 40 messages it took ages to open but a reg setting should have fixed that "hkey current user\software\microsoft\inbox\settings\ smsavailable VALUE FM 1 TO 0" Then again don't know which improvements you have made so it's all just a guessing game :D

Guest Ramy_Ahmed

yonn1981

You doing very good keep going

but what about WIN 6.5.3 do you planing to release this version soon or no?

thanks for your good job

bye

Guest Daniel Gava
@ Herc73:

Still crash? which version are you using? tried HTCSensorSDK Disabler in utilities? As for widgets - use widget manager to enable/disable widgets, and to add more search for .wgt and copy just copy them to you omnia and click on them ...

Yonn, is there some topic where we can find all widgets (not the full aplication, but only the .wgt files) to download? I am missing accuweather in v3, but the search is very difficult, since the results comes with 3 or 4 pages and I don't know where to beggin...

Guest yonn1981
yonn1981

You doing very good keep going

but what about WIN 6.5.3 do you planing to release this version soon or no?

thanks for your good job

bye

Here test this "not finished" but will show you how it will look in 6.5.3 build:

http://rapidshare.com/files/403887455/Yonn...experimental.7z

Copy "Yonn_B7300" folder to My Storage then flash the ROM ...

Yonn, is there some topic where we can find all widgets (not the full aplication, but only the .wgt files) to download? I am missing accuweather in v3, but the search is very difficult, since the results comes with 3 or 4 pages and I don't know where to beggin...

I'll add all the widgets from JF1 and TIM Brazil stuff from it in 3rd post tomorrow .. Time to sleep :lol: