Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest lsherif

Hi Yonn,

Really nice looking one you are coming up with, just a suggestion " don`t know if others will support this " - can you decrease the spaces between Weather, notification bar & calender - to enable second row of icons , as this gives a wide variety of shortcuts .

Just my opinion.

Thanks again for your lovely work.

Guest andrew.mazlim

Yonn mate... Looking very interesting. But I don't understand, why you're keep making "GTX Style" visuals. Are you very fan of them?

Anyways... Any idea/help for me? I want to do the following: I wanted to use/replace different icons for "Operation" ("Action") tab. I made it, okay... But, now I want these icons to be 35% transparent, so I can see the wallpaper bellow. I made the icons transparent BUT..., the basic buttons' image is not transparent (some black/white square images, with masks too); I tried these files to make them transparent (not completely invisible) but I wasn't successful.

Any help from ya?

Guest Alien-Tech
Yonn mate... Looking very interesting. But I don't understand, why you're keep making "GTX Style" visuals. Are you very fan of them?

Anyways... Any idea/help for me? I want to do the following: I wanted to use/replace different icons for "Operation" ("Action") tab. I made it, okay... But, now I want these icons to be 35% transparent, so I can see the wallpaper bellow. I made the icons transparent BUT..., the basic buttons' image is not transparent (some black/white square images, with masks too); I tried these files to make them transparent (not completely invisible) but I wasn't successful.

Any help from ya?

Well Andrew I think a lot of people like GTX style, I am one of them. You can't expect a lot of non-English people to go for your patriotic theme, no offense there.

Anyway Yonn, this looks classy, Something disturbes me with the icons on the slider but I can't figure it out yet.

Guest Pera Kojot
Well Andrew I think a lot of people like GTX style, I am one of them.

And I must say that Im the one who likes more colors in icons. Look at Yoons Post #1130... icons for multimedia, phone and communication expecially... its to dark and rough. Also you must consider that omnia have poor sunlight legibility so with all that gray colors it will be hard to use phone. Yoon give a little color to icons.

Finished boss stuff and back to cooking ...

Next GTX ROM Screenshots:

screenshot1nhm.pngscreen01qx.pngscreen04k.png

screenshot2cd.pngscreenshot3q.png

Amazing bro but ur previous screenshots (Home UI) was much nicer IMHO with last incoming call and calender were together with nice shaped black blocks. Hope u'll look at it. New screens have much gaps between the bars which makes it look a little fussy. Like i said its my opinion only. Take care and waiting eagerly.

post-537928-1287891733_thumb.png

Edited by Rebels

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

Guest yonn1981
I'm writing this post here too, as I'm looking for some help with "Operator"("Action") and "Launcher" tab's buttons...

I want them (the empty buttons) to be 35% TRANSPARENT, so when I'll set/put some applications' icons (transparent too), to be able and can watching the BACKGROUND wallpaper through them!

I made the icons I want transparent, but when I placed/linked them with the "Operator"("Action") & "Launcher" tab, the icons are not transparent any more - probably because the basic button's graph is BLACK without transparency.

So, what am I suppose to do???

Any help?

Aren't using DINIK's Anastasia IconSet or similar "have transparency"? then why don't you just edit HTCHomeSettings.xml and make the icon size to be bigger enough to look like a launcher icon ... In another way you don't need create container in skin images..

You just need to edit you skin launcher icons and make mask images all black "As black = Transparency" Except for PRESS and SELECTED images where you just need to draw a frame and make this frame in mask images like this:

hhlauncherbtn.pnghhlauncherbtnmask.png

This an example, the frame should be drawn to surround a black area "the icon will appear in later" .. The purpose of frame is to see which button is selected or pressed... Hope I could explain better but I'm not good in explaining ...

Guest andrew.mazlim
Aren't using DINIK's Anastasia IconSet or similar "have transparency"? then why don't you just edit HTCHomeSettings.xml and make the icon size to be bigger enough to look like a launcher icon ... In another way you don't need create container in skin images..

You just need to edit you skin launcher icons and make mask images all black "As black = Transparency" Except for PRESS and SELECTED images where you just need to draw a frame and make this frame in mask images like this:

hhlauncherbtn.pnghhlauncherbtnmask.png

This an example, the frame should be drawn to surround a black area "the icon will appear in later" .. The purpose of frame is to see which button is selected or pressed... Hope I could explain better but I'm not good in explaining ...

Bro, my icons have transparency..., but WHEN I'm linking them (via registry editing or xml file) to the "Operetor" & "Launcher" tab, I don't have transparency - because their "basic" button's don't have transparency. Can I send you my files and a couple of icons to check them?

Guest enjoy_mobility

hey guys,, is it possible to get a GTX ROM without M2D?? :D

because i like this ROM (epsecially on it's top bar), but i used SPB mobile shell instead of M2D... any suggestion?? :P

now i used yonn's GTX ROM with mobile shell, but my free storage memory remaining just 22MB of total 121MB.. :D

Dear yonn, i believe u can remove gaps between the bars (weather, last call, calender) and use the extra space to have another set of iPhone today like ur previous rom. Its just my opinion. Tnx and waiting for the update mate.

hi.. im new to this flashing thing..

and i want to upgrade my Omnia WM 6.1 to 6.5 then i want to install this rom

GTX ROMs

Premium XPR or Premium LZX ?

what is XPR and LZX meaning..?

can i upgrade my Omnia 1900 WM 6.1 PDA:i900DXIA5/DZIA5 PHONE:i900DXIA2 directly to this GTX Rom?? without WM 6.5? tnx

Guest Sumon_msn
hi.. im new to this flashing thing..

and i want to upgrade my Omnia WM 6.1 to 6.5 then i want to install this rom

GTX ROMs

Premium XPR or Premium LZX ?

what is XPR and LZX meaning..?

can i upgrade my Omnia 1900 WM 6.1 PDA:i900DXIA5/DZIA5 PHONE:i900DXIA2 directly to this GTX Rom?? without WM 6.5? tnx

Ya Bro U can...

1st Backup All Ur Data.... Then Apply This...

This Also WM6.5....

Ya Bro U can...

1st Backup All Ur Data.... Then Apply This...

This Also WM6.5....

tnx..

ahm another what should i choose LZX or XPR?

whats the meaning of that?

edit:

ahm ok i fount out what is LZX and XPR....

im going to dl XPR..:P tnx

Edited by tehrz

Guest Sumon_msn

Hi, Yonn R u ok Bro?

Where r u gone man .... we r waiting ur new release.....

I Have some problem about ur old release rom...

1. Adobe reader can't open file directly from explorer...

pdf file dosent associat...

2. no flash player at all...

bro so can use Adobe flash lite 3.1 for next rom plz

and hope also u can solve this problem....

Have a nice life ....

Guest claus1953
Is there any way, i.e. in the registry, to change the order of the Manila sites in the GTX ROM Premium LZX?

Yes, with M2D customizer (M2DC), you can change the pages, enable/disable them etc.

Hi yonn, i flashed my omnia with your V3c : 6.5.3 Extra Lite (Bone), had a fun time with it, smooth and pretty looking.

The only problem is i can't get my IE to connect to internet even though it's connected with wifi (WPA-PSK; AES), can you please help?

I don't have this problems with any of previous roms, all 6.5-based.

Guest yonn1981
Hi yonn, i flashed my omnia with your V3c : 6.5.3 Extra Lite (Bone), had a fun time with it, smooth and pretty looking.

The only problem is i can't get my IE to connect to internet even though it's connected with wifi (WPA-PSK; AES), can you please help?

I don't have this problems with any of previous roms, all 6.5-based.

I don't have answer to this except that you need to try the old trick of changing operator and using dialup enabler disabler ... Also the newly released ROM fixed this problem using HTC Connection Setup...

UPDATE:

- M2D Sense GTX ROM released to public ...

Edited by yonn1981