Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest Sumon_msn
Geart ROM, but found that it cannot be Sync with PC (Window XP) using Activsync 4.5..

Active Sync keep on sychonrizing...

Do others have the same prob as mine?

No Bro...

Guest chandanbs

Dear Yonn.. you have produced one of the most beautiful roms for Omnia. Its just great. 2 Thumbs up mate..

Activesync works fine for me with winXP and AS V 4.5

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Yonn

Using your new buid since last night. there is no found any problem. Thanks again for your hard working

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 02 NOV 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.22047 ( Build 22047.5.3.10 )

Based on Manila2D Sense Version 2.0.2016.3224 "Latest"

Guest yonn1981
already tried it without s2p (hard reset of main memory) and got the same issue. (didn't configure anything, switched to audio tab and tried playing music)

the whole audio manager die after a few seconds and terminates itself, maybe i got too much mp3's on my storage card (like 2000+)

PS: can u tell me where u saved the icon's? i looked at the path of the today plugin icons "\Windows\Start_Icon_xx.png" but can't find any of them on the phone

another suggestion, maybe u could add an icon change tool (i think there are enough gtx icons around :()

Returned home, did not check s2p yet but I ported the latest audio manager from latest Mega ROM "V. 2.2.2012.1525" <- This have scrolling and told to fix your problem "But it seems it cant be just installed by CAB :( so I'm gonna upload new ROM today or tomorrow with this new version ...

ROM is great but I don't like these windows mobile applications; I mean the calendar, alarms, contacts etc. I think they are ugly and look old-fashion. As far as I remember in a previous ROM there was more Omnia Lite applications and they were linked with manilla for me it was a better solution. I like Omnie Lite applications and I would love to have them in this ROM especially calender and alarms :)

OmniaLITE apps consumes large storage .. I'll make a CAB for you to install them in SD if possible and hyperlink them in manila ...

Thanks for all to their feedback .. For those still plan to install the ROM, wait I'll upload newer ROM with newer audio manager and different build ... Now it's sleep time :)

Guest pms_genotiva

!!!! MEDIAFIRE MIRROR PLS !!!! !!!! MEDIAFIRE MIRROR PLS !!!!

MIRROR PLS !!!! !!!! MEDIAFIRE MIRROR PLS !!!!

MANY MANY THANKS TO YONN!!! :)

and ...

to somebody who will create a mediafire mirror :)

Guest Sledziks
OmniaLITE apps consumes large storage .. I'll make a CAB for you to install them in SD if possible and hyperlink them in manila ...

That would be great thanks bro :)

Dear yonn, its great. Speed, looks, functionality, in one word just amazing, the only problem i have encountered so far is s2u2, It behaves funny sometimes. refuses to react when i intend to lock the phone.

P.S. Ram consumtion is pretty high, i guess its coz of the stunning home plugins.

Take care bro and waiting for ur new uploads, i strongly request u to include s2u2.

Tnx mate for ur hard work.

Edited by Rebels

hi, I really like your ROM (I'm using build 23138), but sometimes it says it has no memory left when I try to run f.e. Tasks, but no program except Manila is running..

Also, just a few minutes ago, I tried to turn on the camera and it said it has No video memory left. No programs were running again except Manila (and maybe ActiveSync?).

I tried to use CleanRAM, but it didn't help so I had to reset the device (and that's annoying) :)

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

Guest Sumon_msn
Great great job......Thanks, but I miss S2U2.....

Hi Bro Can Install It.. Its Free For Download

1st download the attachment and then install it

Then Soft reset after config ur settings...

S2U2_2.43_WQVGA.cab

Edited by Sumon_msn

Nice ROM Yonn, but i'm agree, it's a Battery Eater!!! :)

Btw, can you post a cab or files to install your Latest GTX Dialer Skin in another ROM of yours?

And if its possible, your improved Ezinput Keyboard?

Thanks for all man!

See ya!

Edited by Acogu

Guest Alien-Tech

Hi Yonn great creation, didn't test it properly yet.

- So far I can confirm S2U2 issues though build in lock screen looks beautiful but lack some important information.

- Homescreen++ (incoming calls, msgs...) are taking too much space at the bottom, so I can't set bigger icons.

I must add the boot screen is nothing less than perfect!

- So far I can confirm S2U2 issues though build in lock screen looks beautiful but lack some important information.

- Homescreen++ (incoming calls, msgs...) are taking too much space at the bottom, so I can't set bigger icons.

Agreed with u and hoping that yonn will put s2u2 cooked in the upcoming updates. Visually best m2d ever.

Also, it'd be nice if u share the gtx iconset u have used. Tnx. :) :)

hi man.thank you for very nice rom.but my omnia has a serious problem.my network((sim card)) not recognise therfore it always stay in airplane mode??!!please help me.i changed my rom but it cant solved.

Guest yonn1981
Dear yonn, its great. Speed, looks, functionality, in one word just amazing, the only problem i have encountered so far is s2u2, It behaves funny sometimes. refuses to react when i intend to lock the phone.

P.S. Ram consumtion is pretty high, i guess its coz of the stunning home plugins.

Take care bro and waiting for ur new uploads, i strongly request u to include s2u2.

Tnx mate for ur hard work.

S2U2 behaves strange because HTC locklauncher interference ... Just remove LSCustApp.exe from registry ... Or wait for updated version... And I'll be glad if someone gives me elegant S2U2 GTX skin to cook it in :lol:

Dear Yonn

Yes, I am also missing s2u2.

Waiting for upgrades of the ROM(s)

Thanks.

I'll be glad if someone gives me elegant S2U2 GTX skin to cook it in :lol:

hi, I really like your ROM (I'm using build 23138), but sometimes it says it has no memory left when I try to run f.e. Tasks, but no program except Manila is running..

Also, just a few minutes ago, I tried to turn on the camera and it said it has No video memory left. No programs were running again except Manila (and maybe ActiveSync?).

I tried to use CleanRAM, but it didn't help so I had to reset the device (and that's annoying) :(

Is there any way I can fix this?

Thanks

No memory? what was the memory figure at that time :)

Hi Yonn !

Can you make Vito or Rescontac Manager as default sms . I hate to use WM sms , it 's very slow :D

Hmmm, aren't they paid stuff?

Nice ROM Yonn, but i'm agree, it's a Battery Eater!!! :)

Btw, can you post a cab or files to install your Latest GTX Dialer Skin in another ROM of yours?

And if its possible, your improved Ezinput Keyboard?

Thanks for all man!

See ya!

I'll share them of course but not now ;)

Thanks, but you can get more space by using Home Indicators from utilities folder :lol:

Agreed with u and hoping that yonn will put s2u2 cooked in the upcoming updates. Visually best m2d ever.

Also, it'd be nice if u share the gtx iconset u have used. Tnx. :D ;)

Many of the icons are mad by Norrin Radd and so permission needed to republish them .. Otherwise you can find them in Windows folder starting with word Start :(

hi man.thank you for very nice rom.but my omnia has a serious problem.my network((sim card)) not recognise therfore it always stay in airplane mode??!!please help me.i changed my rom but it cant solved.

You get this problem after installing this ROM? Strange, but why didn't you just flash official ROM?

Update:

- Waiting for GTX S2U2 Theme :(

I don't really understand what do you mean by "Memory figure", but according to CleanRAM the free memory was over 40MB (RAM) back then.

Free storage memory is about 63MB.

Guest mowinnie
nobody can help me??i must go to bed and die???
:)

try a hard reset and then try settings > connections> connection set up..... maybe it may help. im a newbie too.

yon, im loving the elegant and classy looks of this rom. the ui keeps on springing tiny, welcome surprises on me here and there. no problems with battery.

we need a s2u2 to complement it.

id like to have the picture used in the boot, after the animation stops, as jpg to be used as wallpaper.