Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest vince1970

Yonn, any chance of the new release minus DROID PRO+ 2 by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB ?

DOC3000 from xda will release DROID PRO+ 2 on 03/12/2011 and I like the flexibility of having control of SPB and DOC3000's theme.

Great work and well done ..

Yonn alright?

Mark and the Doc really did very well with this new theme.

Was talking to Mark and said that installing the Omnia would be unstable, but apparently, I think is unfounded, because you would not launch a rom unstable.

Yonn great job as always! congratulations. :P

Say one thing in relation to the expiration of the SPB, you solved?

If not, I can send you the key to not expire.

mureta.

Guest tomster93

Hi,

Not sure if I'm being completely thick or anything because I have downloaded many of Yonn and Ock's roms before, but when I tried to flash the rom released today the following thing came up...

PDA Device Found!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

cFile.Open Failed

Then my phone freezes and I have to remove and put the battery back in to be able to restart my phone....any ideas?

Hi,

Not sure if I'm being completely thick or anything because I have downloaded many of Yonn and Ock's roms before, but when I tried to flash the rom released today the following thing came up...

PDA Device Found!

PDA Device ready to download!

Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...

PDA 1 starts downloading...

Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!

cFile.Open Failed

Then my phone freezes and I have to remove and put the battery back in to be able to restart my phone....any ideas?

hi tomster93,

first of all you have to disable USB in activesync and then you make the procedures and then re-enable your phone to synchronize with PC. which hopefully, or else wait for the Yonn tips.

sorry my english.

mureta.

Flashing :P

A have a question. Is there any way to add my city to weather forecast? In Manilla it was easy but here I don't know what to do :D

Hi Sledziks,

Ps: You're got to be synchronized first in order to upgrade.

1) In M2D screen, click the time in the same way, will open Weather Options, select the first box, then yes, mark the second and again yes and then ok;

2) Go to Weather, soon after the music icon (sun with a cloud), click Menu, add your location and ok, and he will try to update itself, calm still have ...

3) Go back to the first iten and click update now and ok

4) Go back to option 4 and see if you're refreshed, if not, update again ... is this game, makes a first and then the other, I hope you understand my English.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest Sledziks
Hi Sledziks,

Ps: You're got to be synchronized first in order to upgrade.

1) In M2D screen, click the time in the same way, will open Weather Options, select the first box, then yes, mark the second and again yes and then ok;

2) Go to Weather, soon after the music icon (sun with a cloud), click Menu, add your location and ok, and he will try to update itself, calm still have ...

3) Go back to the first iten and click update now and ok

4) Go back to option 4 and see if you're refreshed, if not, update again ... is this game, makes a first and then the other, I hope you understand my English.

mureta.

Hi mureta,

Yes I understood but I forgot to say that my city isn't in the cites list. In Manilla I had to add my city to the list by editing a file (I don't remembr now wich file it was).

Edited by Sledziks

Guest kumachaser

Hello yonn

After flash your new rom on my device ,it's very great,thank you so much

But I didn't find spb folder and so can't change the panel background,can you help me to do it?

And what make the system get an empty folder name "mach2003"?what it is?

WOW....Amazing work Yonn...simply incredible. I was just about to retire my Omnia in next couple of days....Definetely gonna delay that for a couple of more months....No rush...I love my Omnia way too much. Bro....my Omnia thanks you for the bottom of it's CPU :P for prolonging it's life just a little more. Testing it right now....awesome rom so far. Keep it up man ....you're doing a hell of a job.

Cheers

Guest andrew.mazlim

OUAOU!... Looking amazing/beautiful, although I... hate Android!

HAHAHA!...

Great work, yonn. I hope you'll... turn back to TouchFLO, again, in next releases.

Hi mureta,

Yes I understood but I forgot to say that my city isn't in the cites list. In Manilla I had to add my city to the list by editing a file (I don't remembr now wich file it was).

Hi Sledziks,

This will be done on the file's own WeatherCities.xml Manila, opening with Total Commander and edit. xml, for example find that:

<city name="Aachen, DE" loca="EUR|DE|GM011|AACHEN" land="Germany"/> and include a new line and change the values for your city..

Cheers.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

OUAOU!... Looking amazing/beautiful, although I... hate Android!

HAHAHA!...

Great work, yonn. I hope you'll... turn back to TouchFLO, again, in next releases.

All right Andrew?

Any news about a new themes? Always got my eye on your topic! ! :P

Cheers buddy.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest gweezy84

Does this ROM mask the network key when typing it in the network settings? i need a ROM that does that. Or can someone tell me how to do it (as in what registry keys to change so that the network key is measked when typing it in)

Guest Sledziks
Hi Sledziks,

This will be done on the file's own WeatherCities.xml Manila, opening with Total Commander and edit. xml, for example find that:

<city name="Aachen, DE" loca="EUR|DE|GM011|AACHEN" land="Germany"/> and include a new line and change the values for your city..

Cheers.

mureta.

You misunderstood me. I'm talking about the newest ROM with the Android theme. I know how to add my city in Manilla but I have no idea how to do this in SBP mobile shell because there is not such file called WeatherCities.xml and there is no any of xml files :P

You misunderstood me. I'm talking about the newest ROM with the Android theme. I know how to add my city in Manilla but I have no idea how to do this in SBP mobile shell because there is not such file called WeatherCities.xml and there is no any of xml files :P

okay, wait for yonn. I do not use spb. sorry for the misunderstanding.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest vince1970

to select the city in SPB MS, add the weather widget if you have not done so. tap on the weather and will bring you a new panel and type in the city you want. much more user friendly than M2D.