Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Yonn,

Glad you understood me, I know I have records on the net, but this is not my pirate.

And as always you always helped me and others, I made more than happy to help you too and members of MoDaCo here.

What matters is that he served for both.

Before that, I will delete the key, pos, not like controversy.

I'll follow the advice of our colleague Vince1970.

Thank you for your understanding. I now know how to proceed here.

mureta.

Guest baldoski
Multi-Upload give multi mirrors <- All are blocked?

yup.

Anyway, am downloading at home now. But am only using a postpaid wireless connection...

and you know how it is with this kind of stuff, downloading takes like forever...

and when you are almost halfway through, the connection gets cut... sucks huh...

stil tryinh though, i know the ROM is worth the wait hehe

cheers

Guest optionblue
yup.

Anyway, am downloading at home now. But am only using a postpaid wireless connection...

and you know how it is with this kind of stuff, downloading takes like forever...

and when you are almost halfway through, the connection gets cut... sucks huh...

stil tryinh though, i know the ROM is worth the wait hehe

cheers

baldoski I can relate to what you are talking about postpaid wireless connection and I think we are on the same country... "kabayan"... anyway, I was able to download it successfully... this might help you: try using any download manager (download accelerator) which has the ability to resume any cut on download attempts.. for me , I just used firefox which has the function to retry any failed download it doesnt work the same way as download managers do but it works... You would really need a lot of patience..

I am very happy with Droid Plus and was able to tweak it... perferctly worked and cool bootup screen...weather worked fine which is much better than weather on M2d...

A big thanks to Yonn for doin a great job on this ROM... it makes us wanna stick with the I900 despite a lot of android and windows phone 7 devices that are released.... Long live Omnia i900.....

Guest optionblue
Look nice i tested but im still goin on ock Eclipse 23118.. Becouse on this rom is short batery life, ock Eclipse 23118 is very long life....

with my experience, Ive been using this ROM for 3 days now and still havent charged it... its even longer battery life compared to ock's eclipse which I was using for more than a month...

Guest Amr Ibrahim

Greaaaaaaat Yonn

But it doesn't support arabic si I installed Effy Arabic software but it covert all words to Arabic not only the sms

when I goto system setting to change the language setting I didn't find it.

How I can change the language setting.

Guest claus1953

Has anyone installed the light ROM (without SPB)?

I have flashed it yesterday, but have some problems with it:

- Sometimes activesync does not connect and i have to restart my phone several times to make it work, and most of the time when opening the folders in the activesync window a lot of garbage appears, several windows folders, some folders missing etc

- Downloading email only works via activesync (when it can connect), via wifi or gprs it never gets out of connecting, Same with facebook and twitter, accuweather update works fine on the other side, with the same connections, so i don't get what is wrong.

- Also the ROM seems a bit unstable and i have to soft reset several times a day

I have done several hard resets and after each one it works a bit better but then gets bad again.

Guest bymetron

Hocam selamlar, ben Yonn un bir öncek romunu kullanıyorum. Batarya ömrü daha uzun daha önce kullandığım romlara göre. sen hangini kullanıyorsun, varsa bir önerin sevinirim ,teşekkürler.

Guest baldoski
baldoski I can relate to what you are talking about postpaid wireless connection and I think we are on the same country... "kabayan"... anyway, I was able to download it successfully... this might help you: try using any download manager (download accelerator) which has the ability to resume any cut on download attempts.. for me , I just used firefox which has the function to retry any failed download it doesnt work the same way as download managers do but it works... You would really need a lot of patience..

I am very happy with Droid Plus and was able to tweak it... perferctly worked and cool bootup screen...weather worked fine which is much better than weather on M2d...

A big thanks to Yonn for doin a great job on this ROM... it makes us wanna stick with the I900 despite a lot of android and windows phone 7 devices that are released.... Long live Omnia i900.....

thanks for the advice, "kabayan". i think i just might get that "accelerator" that you mentioned.

will post after i successfully downloaded and flashed.

cheers...

Guest blankcat

Hello everyone, I wonder if someone has encountered my problem.

Every time I play a clip or a movie it stops for some secs every 30 seconds - 1 minute. I use TCPMP and Coreplayer. Tried fiddling with the buffer or other things and codecs, but there is nothing I do, that leads to a change.

Any suggestions?

Guest Eray Gürsoy

Hello,

Using 1 Dec. 2010 rom with 2 different i900 (Mine and my wifes) since 2 Dec. (It has been 4 days)

• All Phone Functions Working
  • All ActiveSync (Calendar, contacts and mailing stuff) Working
  • GPS Working
  • Internet Working
  • Movies Working
  • Weather Working
  • Local windows mobile traffic application (Cep Trafik) Working
  • 2G Call quality Perfect

I am using car kit, I am always charging battery. So I can not say any thing for the battery life.

Youtube is crashing after any internet usage. (in some secs) But I have downloaded videos my kid need. (Problem solved for me!)

I bleave 5 Nov. ROM has some problems about internet connection, phone missed calls indicators and videos.

1 Dec. 2010 ROM is perfect and will not be changing until I loose my omnia.

Thank you again for best rom Yonn.

Eray Gürsoy

Ayrıca Türkçesi,

Arkadaşlar Youtube hariç her şey çok iyi çalışıyor. Tavsiye ederim.

hehe wrong typo "Copied and pasted the name without noticing the (2)" - Thanks I'll fix the specifications ;)

Hi Yonn,

i tried your new ROM with and without SPB shell. this ROM is fast, but i have a problem with my sms. i cant see any sms after sync with Myphone neither i can send and receive sms.

i want to stay with your ROM, but without sms its difficult. request your help.

Thanks,

Guest leroyjacobs

Hi Yonn thanks for the new roms. I would like to install your rom without spb as droid+2 is out now, I see a few people having problems with this rom can anyone confirm they have everything working with the lite rom, thanks

Hi Yonn thanks for the new roms. I would like to install your rom without spb as droid+2 is out now, I see a few people having problems with this rom can anyone confirm they have everything working with the lite rom, thanks

I have used Yonn ROMS earlier and i am very satisfied ;) with the performance, but yesterday i tried both the ROMS (with and without SPB) both of them are not working correctly. :P SPB shell failed to start, i had a problem with sms. further the ROM was not stable.

Yonn we have lot of expectations from you. Can you let me know what went wrong with this ROM?

Thanks

Guest Stevean78
Hello, Im trying the ROM Without SPB, and in connection manager I can´t acess WIFI. Thanks.

Just switch to another operator and then return to yours! Reset anyway!

I hope it helps!

;)

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear

I have no any problem since the Rom released (Dec 01 2010).

Guest yonn1981

Well to end this up I just tested the ROM without SPB:

-> SMS Working

-> Wifi Working

Everything working for me !!! The ROM without SPB is a full ROM but without SPB package and theme - everything else is same!!!!

@ Stevean78:

Changing operator has no sense! these ROMs don't use samsung operator settings at all, it uses HTC Connection Setup that is meant for 6.5/6.5.3..

Update:

Anyway I uploaded newer build "exactly same ROM with just new build -> 23150" nothing else changed ...

Guest rmanxman

yonndroid.png

SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 01 DEC 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23149 ( Build 23149.5.3.11 )

Based on SPB Shell "Latest"

Screenshots:

screen01gs.pngscreen02wh.pngscreen03ns.png

Specifications:

+ DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB "Credit Author > Here <"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: FM radio and SimToolkit only ...

+ 2 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn Sencity Based dialer", and MS default dialer"

+ e_Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1.0

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages

+ Lock Screen Android Style for WM 6.5 - 6.5.x by dima_sk8er from 4pda.ru "CAB"

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :P

+ Speedup Tweaks

+ Android Scribble Startup and shutdown By GLa'DOS

+ Update Connection Setup Database to newer version

+ Sencity Icons Pack

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :P ...

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> SPB shell and Skin are installed by default into "Windows" folder .. the script is fixed according to these changes.. However if you wanted to install different new theme then consider to install files in windows folder and adjust registry accordingly.

-> No 3G /Video Calls supported dialer inside.

Links:

Rapidshare 1 DEC 2010

rapidsharevx.png

Same ROM without SPB "Lite" -New with Build 23150:

>> Download <<

- - -

yonngtx.png

M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 05 NOV 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23144 ( Build 23144.5.3.10 )

Based on Manila2D Sense Version 2.0.2016.3224 "Latest"

Screenshots:

Thanks to a5545ka

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65663index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65664index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65668

More screens in this post:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/311274/...oms/page/1240/#

Specifications:

+ Totally New Manila2d Sense GTX Skin "By Yonn and Norrin Radd ;) and traces of old GTX Skin"

+ New TodayPage "support latest M2D version"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: Dialer, Call log, AudioNote, FM radio, SimToolkit, Calendar ...

+ 3 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn New GTX Mini-Lite dialer", OmniaLITE Dialer, and MS default dialer"

+ X-Task - A powerful task manager that also fix window for 6.5 apps

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages "Yep, finally a complete ez-input with all languages available ready"

+ Remixed MS and HTC lockscreen skins

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ S2U2 2.43 with New GTX Theme "installed by CAB during 1st boot - Uninstallable"

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :lol:

+ Speedup Tweaks in 5 Nov version

+ Added ported Audio Manager v2.2.2012.1525 LR1 - This time it works in portrait and landscape mode & also support scrolling

+ Startup and shutdown screens are from eomnia.net - Credit goes to creator

This ROM highly dependent on Manila2d Today Plugin, so make sure not to disable it and if it somehow disappear then just reapply it.. Also added script in Utilities folder to make it easy to adjust the indicators the way you like "i.e. 2 lines, or 1 line .. etc"

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, streaming player, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :lol: ...

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> The default action for X button is minimize, if you want to kill/completely close an app then just press app icon in taskbar,

-> The indicator bar in home widget is scrollable allowing different views, also you can easily adjust home screen indicator and launcher spaces using Utilities\Home Indicators.

-> The X-Task provide access to kill any hidden process or window that you feel not wanting just press Other in X-Task menu and select either Process or Windows to get the list and kill what you want with caution ;) .

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> The new audio-manager meant to be hidden from HTC if you want to kill it use x-task or simply open library and press it icon in taskbar.

Links:

Rapidshare 5 NOV 2010

rapidsharevx.png

M2D Sense ROM without M2D "Lite":

>> Download <<

Norrin Radd thankfully uploaded the GTX icons for everyone, here the link:

>> Download <<

Addon:

> GTX MS/HTC Lockscreen Remix <

This is a skin for default MS Lockscreen "not S2U2" from the previous 2 NOV ROM ... If you installed it then better uninstall/Disable S2U2 ...

Useful Discovery for Omnia i900 users

This an exquisite ROM ..the WIFI wizard sets up WIFI automatically for you

I couldn't get my phone to use WIFI to browse the Internet even after installing NODATA but this ROM did that after I initially used the COMM MANAGER option to

Turn off everything except the WIFI , my phone connected to my home WiFi network ok BUT NONE of the applications would connect to it until I did that

Then I found that if I DISABLED THE SAVE POWER setting to the WIFI applications such as OPERA mini and Google maps worked fine and more quickly.

This Rom gives you all the facilities to do the above very easily.

Many Thanks

I flashed to SPB Droid ROM yesterday and had issues with SMS too. I can't send nor receive any SMS.

Thinking that there might not be a message centre number set, i went to check and make sure there's a number.

After that, my SMS were sent out and i receive some SMS too. However, the problem came back just after few minutes, i cant send nor receive again. No idea what went wrong as the message centre number is still there.