Yonn i900 ROMs

Guest yonn1981

Guest kamalryu

Hey Yonn thnx for your great work. it is really appreciable... I request you to please cook some rom with some more application I really loved this DROID version and waiting for some new features in it...

yonndroid.png

SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 01 DEC 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23149 ( Build 23149.5.3.11 )

Based on SPB Shell "Latest"

Screenshots:

screen01gs.pngscreen02wh.pngscreen03ns.png

Specifications:

+ DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP Skin for SPB "Credit Author > Here <"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: FM radio and SimToolkit only ...

+ 2 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn Sencity Based dialer", and MS default dialer"

+ e_Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1.0

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages

+ Lock Screen Android Style for WM 6.5 - 6.5.x by dima_sk8er from 4pda.ru "CAB"

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version ;)

+ Speedup Tweaks

+ Android Scribble Startup and shutdown By GLa'DOS

+ Update Connection Setup Database to newer version

+ Sencity Icons Pack

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :D ...

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> SPB shell and Skin are installed by default into "Windows" folder .. the script is fixed according to these changes.. However if you wanted to install different new theme then consider to install files in windows folder and adjust registry accordingly.

-> No 3G /Video Calls supported dialer inside.

Links:

Rapidshare 1 DEC 2010

rapidsharevx.png

Same ROM without SPB "Lite" -New with Build 23150:

>> Download <<

- - -

yonngtx.png

M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010

Details:

ROM Version : i900XBIJ1/Yonn

OS Version : 6.5.3.0

Released Date : 05 NOV 2010

Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Professional

CE OS 5.2.23144 ( Build 23144.5.3.10 )

Based on Manila2D Sense Version 2.0.2016.3224 "Latest"

Screenshots:

Thanks to a5545ka

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65663index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65664index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=65668

More screens in this post:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/311274/...oms/page/1240/#

Specifications:

+ Totally New Manila2d Sense GTX Skin "By Yonn and Norrin Radd ;) and traces of old GTX Skin"

+ New TodayPage "support latest M2D version"

+ OmniaLITE apps Ported from B7300 JG1 ROM: Dialer, Call log, AudioNote, FM radio, SimToolkit, Calendar ...

+ 3 Dialers with switcher to change in between "Yonn New GTX Mini-Lite dialer", OmniaLITE Dialer, and MS default dialer"

+ X-Task - A powerful task manager that also fix window for 6.5 apps

+ WOWHD, installed by CAB during first boot "can be uninstalled later"

+ XDA_UC support

+ Ezinput 2.1 WQVGA Full layouts and languages "Yep, finally a complete ez-input with all languages available ready"

+ Remixed MS and HTC lockscreen skins

+ Totally new MMS software > Arcsoft MMS Composer 5.2.2.66

+ S2U2 2.43 with New GTX Theme "installed by CAB during 1st boot - Uninstallable"

+ New Windows Media Player GTX Skin ported from Norrin Radd WVGA version :(

+ Speedup Tweaks in 5 Nov version

+ Added ported Audio Manager v2.2.2012.1525 LR1 - This time it works in portrait and landscape mode & also support scrolling

+ Startup and shutdown screens are from eomnia.net - Credit goes to creator

This ROM highly dependent on Manila2d Today Plugin, so make sure not to disable it and if it somehow disappear then just reapply it.. Also added script in Utilities folder to make it easy to adjust the indicators the way you like "i.e. 2 lines, or 1 line .. etc"

This ROM also included lot of HTC Mega customizations such as ringtones, alerts, streaming player, mail setup, ..etc".. Moreover I removed Samsung crap operator settings and replaced it with HTC Connection Setup that fix everyone WAP/GPRS problem some people was experiencing before :D ...

Notes:

-> Most of Mega apps xmls are fixed to support WQVGA.

-> The default action for X button is minimize, if you want to kill/completely close an app then just press app icon in taskbar,

-> The indicator bar in home widget is scrollable allowing different views, also you can easily adjust home screen indicator and launcher spaces using Utilities\Home Indicators.

-> The X-Task provide access to kill any hidden process or window that you feel not wanting just press Other in X-Task menu and select either Process or Windows to get the list and kill what you want with caution :) .

-> You can adjust ezinput settings for vibration and sound easily by using Text Input Settings.

-> The new audio-manager meant to be hidden from HTC if you want to kill it use x-task or simply open library and press it icon in taskbar.

Links:

Rapidshare 5 NOV 2010

rapidsharevx.png

M2D Sense ROM without M2D "Lite":

>> Download <<

Norrin Radd thankfully uploaded the GTX icons for everyone, here the link:

>> Download <<

Addon:

> GTX MS/HTC Lockscreen Remix <

This is a skin for default MS Lockscreen "not S2U2" from the previous 2 NOV ROM ... If you installed it then better uninstall/Disable S2U2 ...

Guest darkside80
Hey Yonn thnx for your great work. it is really appreciable... I request you to please cook some rom with some more application I really loved this DROID version and waiting for some new features in it...

Quoting the whole first post .Uau....... :).

I think it would be easy for you to use XDA_UC to add all the apps you need ;)

Hello all,

I'm using "M2D Sense ROM 5 NOV 2010" and I have some questions:

-How can I get the left soft button in the home screen to lock the screen (start S2US), I was using OCK's GTX refreshed before this ROM and I really liked that I could lock the screen from the home screen instead of having to press the windows button and then the lock button.

And the right button (now goes to programs tab) I would like to open the camera.

-How can I get the OmniaLite Calendar to start on the month view when I press calendar in the today screen? Yes, I have been to settings etc etc but it still starts on today view.

-How can I disable the start-up and shut down sounds in this rom?

-Sounds for incoming messages (email, mms and sms) are not working, and yes I enabled them in the settings.

-How can I get one off the buttons in the iphonetoday plugin to act as the torch button (where to point the shortcut to)?

That's it......for now :)

(12/18/2010) oh, and the alarm doesn't work. can you please fix this?

(12/19/2010) and when I start Google Maps I can see my location thanks to enabled GPS but when I start driving my position on the map doesn't change....

Anyone please? I think this ROM is beautiful but there are these small things that I'd like to get fixed.....so if someone can help me with my questions that would save me the trouble of re-flashing to another, less nice, ROM.

Guest champbell

hi yon..

i got problem with spb within your latest rom (android looks like), the trial version of spb home has been expired, so how i get the licensi for that spb home? i dont have enough money to buy the original license for spb home.

anyone can solved my proble??

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Yonn!

Trying you're "SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010" rom, and when trying to restore my text messages from PIMbackup they are only shown on 3d Message Viewer and not on the "normal "Text messages function.

Any ideas why?

Best regards

Guest darkside80
Hi Yonn!

Trying you're "SPB Droid ROM 1 DEC 2010" rom, and when trying to restore my text messages from PIMbackup they are only shown on 3d Message Viewer and not on the "normal "Text messages function.

Any ideas why?

Best regards

Tap and hold the sms widget.Tap "Default Action" , chose "Open messaging client"

Hi Yonn,

DL your SPB Droid 1 Dec ROM, liking it alot. Just one question, I have seen that the media player wont work on the tabs for the Lite/M2D, but its not working on the SPB one either. I have tried to add the widget while it is playing as suggested but it still wont show the song or album and I cant skip to the next song without it going into the program itself.

Can this be fixed? Or anyone know of another player that can be used on the main tabs?

Thanks in advance!

Tap and hold the sms widget.Tap "Default Action" , chose "Open messaging client"

Hello!

I have that same problem too and have tried switching between the two (using 'default action') with no result, and any replies I get back do not show up unless in the 3d viewer (so Im also not getting notification that I have an SMS). Im also finding that the sms's are taking forever to send (As someone also mentioned previously).

Please help as I love this rom!

Thx

Guest MachinateTDK
I noticed the random crash after phone call .. It must be from the OmniaLITE dlls traces from older ROMs... I'll release a fixed ROM "I hope before travel"

as for SMS replay issue, please check 1st post this is i900 MMS related. Do as I mentioned in 1st post...

Meanwhile I wanted to make sure it's more GTX so I'm skinning the dialer "This is not Samsung dialer but Mini-Lite dialer" :

screenshot2cp.pngscreenshot3b.pngscreenshot4g.png

I'll look for other mentioned issues.. Thanks ock :(

hey is there a cab for this version of the dialer? thanks

Guest darkside80
Hello!

I have that same problem too and have tried switching between the two (using 'default action') with no result, and any replies I get back do not show up unless in the 3d viewer (so Im also not getting notification that I have an SMS). Im also finding that the sms's are taking forever to send (As someone also mentioned previously).

Please help as I love this rom!

Thx

Try a hard reset.I have none of this problems.Both sms and mms work fine, with or without the 3d message viewer

Guest mihaidenis

This rom is too slow and sluggish.

I do hard reset twice but still performance is low.

The idea is good but i think U should use a 6.1 rom

I try secany`s 6.1 rom with spb and is moving

far better than yours.

Sorry but i think the fault is the use of the 6.5 rom

Thank you for your work Yonn.

Guest dreamnej

hi yonn,

Yonn_i900_23150_No_SPB I want to icon. because it was so ugly icons added to programs. more beautiful than you use your icons.

sample

post-611328-1294138223_thumb.jpg

Guest yonn1981

Long list to answer, don't know if I can answer all of you > Maybe after some sleep :P

@ Amr Ibrahim:

I don't know but this is the ROM I just cooked for me and I'm back to M2D:

screen01io.png

I made myself a new fullscreen weather remix :D - I think not bad ... I'll see if I can share it soon...

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Long list to answer, don't know if I can answer all of you > Maybe after some sleep :P

@ Amr Ibrahim:

I don't know but this is the ROM I just cooked for me and I'm back to M2D:

screen01io.png

I made myself a new fullscreen weather remix :D - I think not bad ... I'll see if I can share it soon...

waiting your new Rom M2D B)