Spare batteries

Guest JimNu

Guest JimNu

Ordered a spare battery for the Pulse from here (ebay) a few days back and it arrived this morning. It appears to have been sent from within the UK and looks to be an official replacement battery. I currently have it charging but it seems to be working correctly.

(No connection with the seller, just a satisfied customer).

I was also after a desk charger. found this one here (ebak HK) but have not been able to find them in the UK. I asked the seller of the battery if they'd be able to get hold of these but he said not.

Guest Koo-san
Ordered a spare battery for the Pulse from here (ebay) a few days back and it arrived this morning. It appears to have been sent from within the UK and looks to be an official replacement battery. I currently have it charging but it seems to be working correctly.

(No connection with the seller, just a satisfied customer).

I was also after a desk charger. found this one here (ebak HK) but have not been able to find them in the UK. I asked the seller of the battery if they'd be able to get hold of these but he said not.

Thanks JimNu for this. Can you confirm this is a genuine HUAWEI HB4F1 battery - or just a generic replacement battery which is the same size and power output as HB4F1 (e.g. does it have Huawei branding, serial numbers, packaging etc.)? Also interested as to why you bought a spare battery - is your battery not holding charge properly, is your battery always overheating, do yu have random reboot problems?

Guest JimNu
Thanks JimNu for this. Can you confirm this is a genuine HUAWEI HB4F1 battery - or just a generic replacement battery which is the same size and power output as HB4F1 (e.g. does it have Huawei branding, serial numbers, packaging etc.)? Also interested as to why you bought a spare battery - is your battery not holding charge properly, is your battery always overheating, do yu have random reboot problems?

It doesn't have Huawei's name on it so I'd say it is a generic replacement made to look like a Huawei battery. The _printed_ voltage, capacity and limited charge voltage match the original and it seems the same size.

Why? Couple of reasons; the cigarette lighter in my car doesn't work so it'd be useful when using the phone as a sat-nav and I like to camp away from civilisation so I bought this as an emergency backup to compliment my solar charger. I'm currently running the FLB rom and the battery life has never been better, I can normally get a three days usage even with fairly intense wi-fi.

Guest mark2410

generic or not ive just ordered one, i hate not having an emergency back up on me. now i can use the thing as i like and not have to worry about running the battery down

Guest mark2410

damn it, after ordering then i look to see if they are more widely available and promptly see one cheaper. so now ive ordered 2.

Guest Ashbeard
Anyone order from here?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D2

Seems cheap but not sure if its a good or bad replica battery in terms of power. My original is poor - only a day of usage with minimal services - and by a day I mean a waking day - about 18 hours......so thinking of getting a battery and hope I get a good one.

Yes I ordered from them and it arrived next day and was working perfectly. I bought a charger off ebay too which works great

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/smscaster/

from this guy

Guest mark2410
Anyone order from here?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D2

Seems cheap but not sure if its a good or bad replica battery in terms of power. My original is poor - only a day of usage with minimal services - and by a day I mean a waking day - about 18 hours......so thinking of getting a battery and hope I get a good one.

yep and it arrived the next day unlike the other one i ordered