MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mikehiow

Is there any chance of getting bash included with this? Or is it a case of uploading a zip with it the right path to replace sh (/system/bin/sh?) or perhaps a way to mount /system/ rw?

Guest battletank

First boot on r20 (with A2SD+) told me my SD Card was corrupt and wanted to reformat it.... :lol:

Not sure if Android is detecting the EXT partition as corruption, or if there really is a problem. I'm scanning the card on my PC now to double check.

Guest EddyOS

Paul,

ROM running as good as ever BUT I've noticed something but don't know if it means anything...

I've been having issues with Facebook sync until today when it came back (not complaining!!)

Now, I've been changing the build.prop to just say FRF85B (for example) as opposed to the whole MoDaCo Custom ROM etc...and it's been fine but I've now noticed that it says Model is 'Nexus One' whereas before it was 'Desire'. Is this a possible cause for the issue? I never change it as it's always been showing 'Desire' and it was only after checking today and seeing 'Nexus One' and having FB sync back made me think

EDIT: This has no effect, changed it to how I normally have it and it's fine :lol:

Edited by EddyOS

Guest cool1986breeze
Known Issues
  • Camcorder does not work

r20 29/06/10 10:45 GMT
    • Updated with all FRF85B changes
    • Updated Fancy Widget
      • Updated with all FRF83 changes
      • Updated Google Maps
      • Various other minor fixes / updates
        • Updated with new version of Kali / Defer's kernel, should fix optical trackpad issues.
          • Updated with all FRF72 changes
          • Updated Adobe Flash
          • Various other minor fixes / updates

• LED and brightness tweaks, initial release with prebakes

r17 17/06/10 10:45 GMT

[*]Added ext4 / tun support

r17 17/06/10 08:00 GMT

[*]Updated, please redownload!

r17 16/06/10 17:20 GMT

[*]Updated, please redownload!

r17 16/06/10 17:00 GMT

[*]Initial test release

I get force close of text messages every time when i bake a rom from above

Quick question.

If i have a t-Mobile Desire that i unlocked with htccode.com. Do i have to goldcard my sd card to ROM it or can i go direct to ROMs?

Guest Sherwood
Which end are you getting echo?

I don't hear anything on my end, but I had someone on the other end complaining all they could hear was themselves echoing.

Mines the same as yours they're saying they can hear themselves.

I'm on r19 at the moment but I'm going to try out r20 see if that's any different.

Guest ksria
Quick question.

If i have a t-Mobile Desire that i unlocked with htccode.com. Do i have to goldcard my sd card to ROM it or can i go direct to ROMs?

I was in the same situation, You need to get root access to your phone first, that involves making a goldcard if it was a t-mobile desire.

Guest medomedo

@Gurus: is there a way to edit root files (e.g. /system ) while the phone is turned on (normally functioning)?

I dont use Froyo because of battery drain. I use r3.1. Thanks!

Guest CF Chong
Message application FC's :S (r19) and the browser does the same :lol:

Just to verify if the fc is caused by the sms log...

1. use sms backup and restore to backup your smses

2. go to settings=>applications=>manage applications=>all=>messaging and clear data

3. run the messaging application to see if it still fc

4. if not, then it is the sms log that is causing the fc

You can restore the sms log using sms backup and restore

Guest cosmic76

hi all, this rom is great for me, but i have a question...

- why don't put the percentage in battery?

- why don't use color icons for setting menu?

And the fix of video recording is in progressing?

thanks a lot

Guest ALouie
Kitchen updated with new r20 build with video recording fix, courtesy of Kali! :lol:

P

OMG!!! Thanks so much. Downloading my newly baked ROM..

EDIT: camcorder still not working here. :D

Edited by ALouie

Guest Archerous
First boot on r20 (with A2SD+) told me my SD Card was corrupt and wanted to reformat it.... :lol:

Not sure if Android is detecting the EXT partition as corruption, or if there really is a problem. I'm scanning the card on my PC now to double check.

Is it fixed now or still have the problem? I have an r3.1 with A2SD+ and I want to upgrade to the same version you have,

What if you partitioned SD before flashing? does it help? though I guess it is not the real case here.

Guest battletank
Kitchen updated with new r20 build with video recording fix, courtesy of Kali! :lol:

P

Paul, I salute you.

I'll report back any problems.