MCR r21 Archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest hanscg
OMG!!! Thanks so much. Downloading my newly baked ROM..

EDIT: camcorder still not working here. :D

Same here, force close camcorder! :lol:

Guest Kevin La.

I confirm the FC... it's better than a reboot :lol:

Here the log, if Paul need it :

I/ActivityManager( 229): Displayed activity com.google.android.camera/com.android.camera.VideoCamera: 502 ms (total 502 ms)

V/videocamera( 1304): initializeRecorder

E/audio_input( 204): unsupported parameter: x-pvmf/media-input-node/cap-config-interface;valtype=key_specific_value

E/audio_input( 204): VerifyAndSetParameter failed

E/CameraInput( 204): Unsupported parameter(x-pvmf/media-input-node/cap-config-interface;valtype=key_specific_value)

E/CameraInput( 204): VerifiyAndSetParameter failed on parameter #0

D/AuthorDriver( 204): setParamVideoEncodingBitrate() 3000000

V/videocamera( 1304): Current camera video filename: /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20100629_192619.3gp

E/AuthorDriver( 204): setParameter(max-filesize = 7259557888) failed with result -5

E/AuthorDriver( 204): Ln 928 handleSetParameters("max-filesize=7259557888") error

E/AuthorDriver( 204): Command (12) failed

E/MediaRecorder( 1304): setParameters(max-filesize=7259557888) failed: -2147483648

I/MediaRecorderJNI( 1304): prepare: surface=0x31adb8 (id=3)

E/PVOMXEncNode( 204): PVMFOMXEncNode-Audio_AMRNB::DoPrepare(): Got Component OMX.PV.amrencnb handle

D/CameraInput( 204): Intended mFrameWidth=720, mFrameHeight=480

D/CameraInput( 204): Actual mFrameWidth=720, mFrameHeight=480

E/AuthorDriver( 204): Command 13 completed with error -17

E/MediaRecorder( 1304): prepare failed: -17

E/videocamera( 1304): prepare failed for /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20100629_192619.3gp

V/videocamera( 1304): Releasing media recorder.

V/videocamera( 1304): Empty video file deleted: /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/Camera/VID_20100629_192619.3gp

D/CameraInput( 204): DoReset: E

D/CameraInput( 204): DoReset: X

E/CameraInput( 204): Unsupported parameter(x-pvmf/media-input-node/cap-config-interface;valtype=key_specific_value)

E/CameraInput( 204): VerifiyAndSetParameter failed on parameter #0

D/audio_input( 204): DoReset: E

D/audio_input( 204): DoReset: X

E/audio_input( 204): unsupported parameter: x-pvmf/media-input-node/cap-config-interface;valtype=key_specific_value

E/audio_input( 204): VerifyAndSetParameter failed

Edited by Kevin La.

Guest DLDarklink
Just to verify if the fc is caused by the sms log...

1. use sms backup and restore to backup your smses

2. go to settings=>applications=>manage applications=>all=>messaging and clear data

3. run the messaging application to see if it still fc

4. if not, then it is the sms log that is causing the fc

You can restore the sms log using sms backup and restore

After a wipe everything worked nice :lol:

Now I'll try your method ^^

Guest battletank

I'm still having odd SD card issues. r19 recognises my SD-Card, r20 doesn't (at least, not the FAT part). After a reboot it hangs at the HTC screen (presumably also not recognising the EXT partition at this point). Clockwork recovery happily sees both partitions, and restores r19, which works just fine.

Could it be because it's a 32Gb card?

-- PARTIAL SOLUTION --

If I go into Clockwork Recovery and mount the SD-EXT, then reboot, everything seems to work. I presume I might have to do this each time I reboot.

Edited by battletank

Guest neilshoemark
OK, investigating camcorder issues... :lol:

P

Over on XDA, they showed me a post from Kali

It says: * This branch with older driver work also in FRF50 and CM508, camcorder recording is not working yet, but using camcoder app didn't reboot the phone only FC Camera app

Guest ascito
Over on XDA, they showed me a post from Kali

It says: * This branch with older driver work also in FRF50 and CM508, camcorder recording is not working yet, but using camcoder app didn't reboot the phone only FC Camera app

...that post is very old...

Guest neilshoemark
...that post is very old...

It's a few weeks old, but it's clearly the same version, because the camcorder is still just force closing instead of restarting

Guest Abra Cadabra

Exchange still not working unfortunately.. Paul any chance you could look into that?

Keeps coming up with Unable to open connection to server

It does work with touchdown, roadsync etc - I'm talking about the built in application. Also works fine on MCR3.1 which I'm using now.

Edited by Abra Cadabra

Guest fabiosantossilva
Found the camcorder issue, fix up shortly...

Paul, will you fix it today yet? I am excited to have froyo fully working on my Desire....

P

Guest masi0
Exchange still not working unfortunately.. Paul any chance you could look into that?

Keeps coming up with Unable to open connection to server

It does work with touchdown, roadsync etc - I'm talking about the built in application. Also works fine on MCR3.1 which I'm using now.

It is not sth Paul can do - this is how the Froyo works no matter who makes the ROM. Go get Moxier or wait if HTC will fix it. :lol:

Guest SommoPastore

The light sensor is still not working correctly, only sometimes adjust the brightness =(

Edited by SommoPastore