[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Jack23

The last sense ROM I used had the graphical problem showing white floating clouds in the weather screen and white tabs from screen to screen sometimes. Is there a recommendation to which graphic API should I be installing along with the new sense ROM?

Guest voyteckst

Nice working version (6.5 final), but I cannot see who is calling when device is locked (default lockscreen and also tried htc mini lock). Anybody also has this problem?

Guest Pashak

Hi guys,

Hoping i could get a little assistance. Got my Samsung i8000 about a week ago and cant stand the UI. So have spent a good deal of time reading the flashing procedure of this device and trying to get as much info as possible.

Ive had many htc windows phones in the past so I understand how all that works, but being my first samsung, i guess its a bit confusing.

My current details are as follows:

PDA: i8000DTIK2

CSC: i8000OPSIK2

PHONE: i8000XXIK3

not sure where to find out eBoot.

So I guess my concerns are whether I can flash just this rom (PDA Part) with the csc i already have?

also, before I flash anything I would rather have the rom thats currently installed available to flash back if needed. Problem is, Ive been trying to acces the Samsung Firmware Upgrade site for days and cant get anything. Wondering if anyone knows where else I can download an official samsung rom to go back to just in case.

Any assistance would be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Guest shadowangel
sorry shadow without active sync i cant test rom (need it daily)

can anyone else get it to work in the new 6.5

Are you saying that activesync doesn't work? I had to have it working to take the MyMobiler pics on the post... What is happening?

any other recommended lock screen with password security? :(

I haven't tried it... what about S2U2 lock?

Nice working version (6.5 final), but I cannot see who is calling when device is locked (default lockscreen and also tried htc mini lock). Anybody also has this problem?

Damn! the HTC dialer is a pain in the a@#... Try the FIX attached and tell me if it works. (removed as it wasn't working as required)

Hello.

What do you mean by FM Radio off? It's not in the ROM?

It's not in the ROM, you have to install it after flashing.

shadowangel vai fazer essa nova versao em PT-BR?

amigo tem site ou blog teu? em portugues ou ingles mesmo...

Você viu o outro post em pt-br? :(

e não... não tenho site nem blog rsrsrs

Edited by shadowangel

Guest voyteckst
I haven't tried it... what about S2U2 lock?

Damn! the HTC dialer is a pain in the a@#... Try the FIX attached and tell me if it works.

Thanks, this fix works fine.

Also question how to disable standard lock? I've tried s2u2 and pocketshield but when device locks itself it is double locked.

Guest shadowangel
Thanks, this fix works fine.

Also question how to disable standard lock? I've tried s2u2 and pocketshield but when device locks itself it is double locked.

You need to disable it at Samsung settings, 2nd tab (I don't remember the name)=>More and I think it's the 2nd to last option :(

Guest voyteckst
You need to disable it at Samsung settings, 2nd tab (I don't remember the name)=>More and I think it's the 2nd to last option :(

Ok thanks. This fix turns on standard awful windows mobile dialer... Also there is something wrong with taskbar - I just disconnected usb cable and it still shows that it is conected; it also shows unanswered connection even if I seen who was calling.

Guest shadowangel
I could not get active sync to connect via wifi or 3G

did you notice the button in the htc messaging?

Ok... those are severe issues (activesync, mms and dialer).

Final has been taken out for review. First post altered.

Tonight I'll take a closer look at it... Hope by this weekend I have a newer on

Edited by shadowangel

Guest maksakal

I couldn' extract zip archieve.I got error 'Unknown compression method' while extracting JF5_21911_2016_Final.Which program you used while archieving.Do you have any solution?

Guest shadowangel
I couldn' extract zip archieve.I got error 'Unknown compression method' while extracting JF5_21911_2016_Final.Which program you used while archieving.Do you have any solution?

Use 7zip 9 beta or WinRAR 3.93.

by the way check the vibration shadow coz its very weak..

Ok... I will :(

Edited by shadowangel

Guest voyteckst

Ok, I disabled standard wm lock and installed pocketshield. If I want back htc dialer it is enough to change registry and softreset (uninstalling fix does not helps)?

BTW. activesync works fine on my phone.

Edited by voyteckst

Guest shadowangel
Ok, I disabled standard wm lock and installed pocketshield. If I want back htc dialer it is enough to change registry and softreset (uninstalling fix does not helps)?

BTW. activesync works fine on my phone.

Uninstalling didn't got the dialer back???? Damn! That's weird... guess you have to hard reset then =/

Shadow ...do you have a a cab of comunications cab??

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/sear...lient=firefox-a

ths

No... but on xda they explain how to install it :(

Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321

please make sure someone else can repeat the stuff i see. who knows it could just be effecting me? but if you can duplicate the errors i would feel better about reporting them.. lol

Guest shadowangel
please make sure someone else can repeat the stuff i see. who knows it could just be effecting me? but if you can duplicate the errors i would feel better about reporting them.. lol

Just to be sure...Do you have the JF5 eboot? :(