[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest milad ahmadi
You can install JE1's for the 23128 and JE2's for the 21911... Although I think I've left Chome on my 4shared meant for 21911... (I can't access it here... take a look there :()

hi

shadow i can't found Chome in your 4shared however i found it in XDA but it's an editor! i need cab file that add "Windows Default" to today screen items.

thx...

Guest shadowangel
But I must say I'm looking forward to the 6.5.3 build release! =)

Another little question, though. Will the auto rotation in Opera 10 still kick in even though I have rotation assigned to a button? I'm a little afraid of trying since its autorotation completely messed up a few other programs on my phone before, for example samsungs streaming player (I use it quite a lot for web TV) which froze the screen if turning the phone for fullscreen view. My phone is so neatly set up now so I'd hate to mess it up if I can avoid it... I really prefer Opera over IE but Opera Mini 5 beta can't handle outside links and consequently won't do as a default browser...

I don't plan on doing anything on 6.5.x as it is not having any complaints... so no update needed for now :(

About the Opera, have you installed autorotation? it can be that... Coming to think of it, I think there is some reg key that prevents the device from rotating by himself at all but I don't know...

hi

shadow i can't found Chome in your 4shared however i found it in XDA but it's an editor! i need cab file that add "Windows Default" to today screen items.

thx...

As I said... You can install JE1's Chome (from twu2's thread) for 6.5.x or JE2's Chome for 6.5

Edited by shadowangel

Guest shadowangel

Now that I saw this...

Hello Shadow,

I know winmo 6.1 is "old" but do you think its possible to port your build to it? i think we can get more free ram that way. maybe you can send me your packages and i can attemp to build it myself?(pm me)

It seems a good challenge :(

I can build it but I'll not test it... who wants to be the pilot?

Guest stefanofax
Now that I saw this...

Me if you can hide the non touch friendly part of 6.1 and if you can add new drivers of 6.5

Guest shadowangel
Me if you can hide the non touch friendly part of 6.1 and if you can add new drivers of 6.5

I'll use the same package as 6.5 RC4 :(

sinancetinkaya told me that 6.5's stuff can be used normally on 6.1 :(

(I may even update the packages with my latest unreleased portuguese version I'm using... 2017)

Edited by shadowangel

Guest redzone321
Now that I saw this...

im always up for a test run

Guest shadowangel
im always up for a test run

Tomorrow I've a free day... And I've got already the latest build of WM6.1 (21057)

ok ok you guys won! I'll test it too! Damn! :(

Guest redzone321

Yay!

Your current RC4 is preety much perfect minus the free ram. its fast and stable so anyone who doesnt multitask its perfect.

yah i currently had to switch away from yrou sense rom as i cant deal with the low ram. but if we( by we i mean you) can squeeze an extra 5-10 mb i could handle it! cant wait to try it out!

Also i was eperimenting with Sorgs 2.1 keyboard and foudn that when i install it it works fine minus xt9 untill reboot. then htc messaging fails. could you provide me with the files related to xt9 from one of your RC's? i plan to try and overwrite the ones that sorgs keyboard installs. see if that fixes it.

Edited by redzone321

Guest @reims
I don't use Cookie Home Tab as it slows our devices a lot... I don't know what could be happening... One thing that I know is that we cannot edit home layout with it...

Shadow,

I'm using your RC4 ROM, I'm very very satisfied with the performance and all the functions. Many thanks for your great effort. I've been playing just a little bit, just want to share the result, Shadow RC4 ROM with Anastasia Taskbar and GTX Sense from xda-developers (see the attached screenshot).

Note: I got the problem with Music Tab, the music only play for 1-2 seconds and stops. Not sure whether the problem with the Sense or with the GTX theme, I'm still trying find a fix for that problem.

post-661117-1280524226_thumb.png

Edited by @reims

Guest shadowangel
Ok so real issue with it. When I try to reply to a text using the sense tab I get an error saying sim card is missing.

As stated before, you must use the Menu=>Reply on the tab, not press the message and go into htc message.

Guest speedfrog
Tomorrow I've a free day... And I've got already the latest build of WM6.1 (21057)

ok ok you guys won! I'll test it too! Damn! :(

Shadow are you working on a sense 6.1 version? :(

Edited by speedfrog

Guest redzone321

Huh i have no issues with RC4 with htc messaging tab. all works well for me.... (unless i try to use sorg keyboard lol)

As stated before, you must use the Menu=>Reply on the tab, not press the message and go into htc message.

Guest milad ahmadi

hi shadow

i comeback to JE3 (coz of HTC dialer and other HTC stuff)

now i see some cocker use HTC Message 1.8 in her/his roms can you provide a link to download it and tell me how update my HTC Message to 1.8 ?

thx

Guest shadowangel
hi shadow

i comeback to JE3 (coz of HTC dialer and other HTC stuff)

now i see some cocker use HTC Message 1.8 in her/his roms can you provide a link to download it and tell me how update my HTC Message to 1.8 ?

thx

I'm using it on my latest build :(

I don't think there is a cab for it, or that if there were, it'd be usable... I'll cook this afternoon a 6.1 build with all that :(

Guest xaznxplaya
Shadow,

I'm using your RC4 ROM, I'm very very satisfied with the performance and all the functions. Many thanks for your great effort. I've been playing just a little bit, just want to share the result, Shadow RC4 ROM with Anastasia Taskbar and GTX Sense from xda-developers (see the attached screenshot).

Note: I got the problem with Music Tab, the music only play for 1-2 seconds and stops. Not sure whether the problem with the Sense or with the GTX theme, I'm still trying find a fix for that problem.

This sound noob but how did you customize it like that? ><

Guest mokkimhong

Hi Shadow,

i found that i cannot receive MMS again >.<

i am using JF5 with your winmo 6.5 RC4.....

any solution on this?

thanks in advance...

Guest mokkimhong
Hi Shadow,

i found that i cannot receive MMS again >.<

i am using JF5 with your winmo 6.5 RC4.....

any solution on this?

thanks in advance...

just to clarify..

i had already configured my mms settings through HTC messaging(i am pro to it already... had done it many times..)

i can send mms, i got notification that i received mms.

it was "previewed" in both Samsung and HTC messaging...

But when i click on it, it just doesn't open...

>.<

Guest shadowangel
just to clarify..

i had already configured my mms settings through HTC messaging(i am pro to it already... had done it many times..)

>.<

Don't be mad at me please! :(

I'll have to go out now... tomorrow I'll release a final 6.5.x (I made for myself with the newest packages - 2017 besides sense which doesn't work) and I'll make a EN version for you guys to try :(

Don't be mad at me please! :(

I'll have to go out now... tomorrow I'll release a final 6.5.x (I made for myself with the newest packages - 2017 besides sense which doesn't work) and I'll make a EN version for you guys to try :(

HI,shadow,I found a strange thing about Task manager in RC4.when i first Flash RC4,A lot of things exemple CPU usage、softreset in Task manager ,but second Flash ,the usage of Task manager is other edition and too simple,why? i want first effectiveness of Task manager .

Guest micmac
just to clarify..

>.<

just to feedback, mine also happens like mokkinhong, i can send mms after config the setings, n also can see the incoming mms but after complete retrieve the mms, the sense do not inform anything, just the normal display, so need to open with samsung/wm inbox...if there any solution at all?

Guest milad ahmadi
I'm using it on my latest build :(

I don't think there is a cab for it, or that if there were, it'd be usable... I'll cook this afternoon a 6.1 build with all that :P

hi

exactlly find cab file in xda forum . no it's 1.8 :(