[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest Faisal Rz

i am like your lock screen but i can life with video call (my wife always looking my face when i go,,,hehheheh)

can you cab your lock screen ?????

Guest Rapid81
*** Twitter and Stock tabs are already cooked into the ROM, but couldn't find how to enable the tabs

**** I was going to disable them anyway, so if you find how to enable them, share with us ;)

Hi!

You need to add the tabs to the 26948339_manila file to be enabled.

The code to implement:

<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>

</Page>

<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>

</Page>

You need to lookout to the page numbers! Those need to be continuously.

Happy cooking!

Ps: Can you share the 2016 Manila version or a link to check it?

Guest DARRELLx3

Footprints and peep doesn't work for me o.o

and is the htd dialler cooked in the 6.5 or is there a cab for the htc dialler ?

Guest shadowangel
i am like your lock screen but i can life with video call (my wife always looking my face when i go,,,hehheheh)

can you cab your lock screen ?????

I'm trying to make a cab out of it but the system returns that it is not signed even if I use Rapid's signin' tool... give a look on the xda-developers for HD mini lockscreen... I think they already made a functional cab of it.

Hi!

You need to add the tabs to the 26948339_manila file to be enabled.

The code to implement:

<Page Order="6" Name="inforwidget.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_STOCK]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Stock\infor.mode9?page=MyPortfolio" Component="DetailPage" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_selected"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\inforicon.mode9" Component="infor_tray_icon_preview"/>

</Page>

<Page Order="10" Name="twitter.page" PackageName="HTC" Title="[[IDS_TWITTER]]">

<ComponentReference Name="page" Mode9Path="HTC\Twitter\Twitter.mode9" Component="GizmoRoot" SmartComponent="true"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_normal" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Off"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_selected" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_On"/>

<ComponentReference Name="icon_preview" Mode9Path="HTC\Manila\icons.mode9" Component="Twitter_Preview"/>

</Page>

You need to lookout to the page numbers! Those need to be continuously.

Happy cooking!

Ps: Can you share the 2016 Manila version or a link to check it?

Hello there and thanks for the tip!

Of course I can give you the link, just PM'd you =)

Footprints and peep doesn't work for me o.o

and is the htd dialler cooked in the 6.5 or is there a cab for the htc dialler ?

You can remove those links as they weren't cooked with ULite.

the dialer isn't cooked with 6.5 as well... As soon as I can, I'll make a cab out of it.

I tried to access RSS but it said error every channel, any solution?

Have you restored your connections?

shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3
You can remove those links as they weren't cooked with ULite.

the dialer isn't cooked with 6.5 as well... As soon as I can, I'll make a cab out of it.

shadowangel

Okay, thanks for answering my doubts ;)

rss works but doesn't show in home, or it is supposed to be like that ?

Guest shadowangel
Okay, thanks for answering my doubts :(

rss works but doesn't show in home, or it is supposed to be like that ?

Yes it is... Even on HTC it is blank... I'm waiting anxiously for a new version to pop up with it working ;)

Guest DARRELLx3
Yes it is... Even on HTC it is blank... I'm waiting anxiously for a new version to pop up with it working ;)

I see, thanks again :(

Wouldnt you be v busy if a new version comes out once in a while ? o.o

and btw, is messaging rotatable ?

Guest shadowangel
I see, thanks again :(

Wouldnt you be v busy if a new version comes out once in a while ? o.o

and btw, is messaging rotatable ?

This was the last time I built so many versions together...

Next time there will be only one (that I'll build for myself and share with you guys... no more include/excludes)

Too many equals too many bugs to smash together ;)

And flashing on XP-VM over W7 is very slow in comparison to XP pure.

About the messaging rotatable, explain a little more as I didn't understand what you meant.

Guest koaga

shadow can i disable the htc message client and use the samsung message client and keyboard?

Edited by koaga

Guest shadowangel
shadow can i disable the htc message client and use the samsung message client and keyboard?

The keyboard you can add as there are a lot of samsung keypad cabs in the forum, but the messaging I don't think you can, as there were files with similar names replaced by HTC's...

Guest DARRELLx3
This was the last time I built so many versions together...

Next time there will be only one (that I'll build for myself and share with you guys... no more include/excludes)

Too many equals too many bugs to smash together ;)

And flashing on XP-VM over W7 is very slow in comparison to XP pure.

About the messaging rotatable, explain a little more as I didn't understand what you meant.

I see, alright then :(

Yea, I did not even bother to flash using W7, too many troublesome steps to do.

As in, can i rotate messaging from portrait to landscape mode ? I've installed samsung's auto rotate but it doesn't do anything o.o

Guest shadowangel
I see, alright then ;)

Yea, I did not even bother to flash using W7, too many troublesome steps to do.

As in, can i rotate messaging from portrait to landscape mode ? I've installed samsung's auto rotate but it doesn't do anything o.o

I've left twu2's rotate button... As you know, our device is not so friendly to screen rotation as OmniaI... assign the rotate screen to a button and see how it goes.

Guest DARRELLx3
I've left twu2's rotate button... As you know, our device is not so friendly to screen rotation as OmniaI... assign the rotate screen to a button and see how it goes.

okay thanks ;)

LOL, works at "all messages" and goes back to portrait after choosing a contact's message tab.

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest Laruku Jr.

Shadow,

I've tried the HD2 mini lock screen CAB from XDA and found that it is not like yours. It is smaller in both font and clock image. Which theme that you used for your mini lock screen.

Guest shadowangel
Shadow,

I've tried the HD2 mini lock screen CAB from XDA and found that it is not like yours. It is smaller in both font and clock image. Which theme that you used for your mini lock screen.

It came without a theme... it is a simple package actually.

Guest pietro77

hi, you done good job with the ROM, thnx, but can I ask one question, I prefere original samsung phonebook and dialer, can I use the original samsung not the htc one, and can I use it straight from the favorite tab in sense? ;)

Guest mlabarra

Hi,

Firstable, thank you very much for the rom.

On the other hand, I have a problem with the syncro. I cannot syncro my contacts and my task from my outlook. I have been looking for this problems but I didn't find anything. Could you say me anything, please?

Thank you.

Guest rossini
rapids has documents , facebook, and twiter tab

Shadows you can add them but only via registry tweeking- can this causes issues with the arrange tabs function

Shadow has newest messaging tab which works perfect ( if installed on rapids create new sms breaks)

but rapids sms doesnt break when i install an older 2.1 htc keyboard made my sorg that has vibration built in.

Hey man, could you share this HTC keyboard??!! I'm looking for this for a life time.

And, could you make a tutorial for adding the Twitter tab?! (OK... I already found some solutions for that, but gonna wait shadow's next release).

thanks.

Edited by rossini

Guest redzone321
Hey man, could you share this HTC keyboard??!! I'm looking for this for a life time.

And, could you make a tutorial for adding the Twitter tab?! (OK... I already found some solutions for that, but gonna wait shadow's next release).

thanks.

check the HTC messaging thread i put a link in there. but beware this will break any new htc sms messaging programs other then the default one in Rapids rom.