[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest shadowangel
Does anyone have a mirror of the 6.5.3 (23128 JF5 RC2) every time I download it from 4shared it ends up corrupted.

It may be because you are not using winRAR 3.93 or 7zip 9 beta... have you tried that?

Guest Lancez

@shadow

thought RC3 6.5 was the best sense ROM that coming out out of ur kitchen, so i kept it in case i wanna enjoy sense sometimes. but u have proved me wrong by this latest one. now i can delete RC3 and keep this one handy :( thanks as always :(

Guest shadowangel
@shadow

thought RC3 6.5 was the best sense ROM that coming out out of ur kitchen, so i kept it in case i wanna enjoy sense sometimes. but u have proved me wrong by this latest one. now i can delete RC3 and keep this one handy :( thanks as always :(

Nice to hear that :P

I was sad that the last try didn't go successful...

Guest damienism
Just tried every single shadow ROM and i'm back to JE3. Its prefect, little slower then the current versions yes but at least everything functions on it and you got the HTC dialer and keyboard etc and no dialer bug or anything

same here. i love his work. but still like JE3 combi suits me most. enjoy using every bit. it works really fast when i'm not using CHT. i was on CHT version 1.8.5.

Guest Sinistersky

so...I'm a bit afraid to flash eboot after reading those bricked omnia i8000 topic...i have never flashed eboot before...but flashed lots of roms on my omnia...so...how safe is it actually to flash the BIOS on the omnia i8000? how do i flash it properly anyway? this rom seems like an awesome htc sense port and i would love to try it...i'm just a bit...sceptical about the eboot...please help? :(

Guest Lancez
so...I'm a bit afraid to flash eboot after reading those bricked omnia i8000 topic...i have never flashed eboot before...but flashed lots of roms on my omnia...so...how safe is it actually to flash the BIOS on the omnia i8000? how do i flash it properly anyway? this rom seems like an awesome htc sense port and i would love to try it...i'm just a bit...sceptical about the eboot...please help? :(

u dont have to flash eboot if u r not comfortable about it. the ROM still works.

Guest Sinistersky
u dont have to flash eboot if u r not comfortable about it. the ROM still works.

* You must flash JF5's eboot to get these ROMs fully working.

now...i'm mainly worried about the speed of the htc sense...if i dont flash it...will it affect speed of the htc sense? i tried numerous htc sense roms..and after some time they became a bit slow...just wondering...( i know it will never be like on the htc...cuz it's not the same hardware)

Guest Lancez
* You must flash JF5's eboot to get these ROMs fully working.

now...i'm mainly worried about the speed of the htc sense...if i dont flash it...will it affect speed of the htc sense? i tried numerous htc sense roms..and after some time they became a bit slow...just wondering...( i know it will never be like on the htc...cuz it's not the same hardware)

there are a lot of guys here who haven't flashed their eboot ever since they got their phones, and hardly ever had problems. flashing eboot is recommended, but as i said, if u r not comfortable with that, then u don't have to do that. although, i flash eboot everytime, sometimes 6-8 times a day when i'm cooking.

Guest redzone321
so..it's 100% safe to flash the eboot?

no . if the flash fails (ie power failure) then it will not be recoverable without a trip to the service center.

I only flash eboot every 3rd or 4th new one as it doesnt realy effect much.

Guest Sinistersky
no . if the flash fails (ie power failure) then it will not be recoverable without a trip to the service center.

I only flash eboot every 3rd or 4th new one as it doesnt realy effect much.

ok...just one more question...i know i'm a bit annoying :( umm...what could cause a fail to flash the eboot...except power outage

Guest shadowangel
ok...just one more question...i know i'm a bit annoying :( umm...what could cause a fail to flash the eboot...except power outage

Hello there!

Connection failure of some kind between the device and the computer...

The flashing of eboot is very quick as it is only 1mb... The chance is slim but it is still there... I've put that observation based on some reports that have been corrected after the eboot flashing, but as Lancez stated, it still works without the new eboot :(

You don't have to do nothing that you don't feel confortable about :P

Guest Sinistersky
Hello there!

Connection failure of some kind between the device and the computer...

The flashing of eboot is very quick as it is only 1mb... The chance is slim but it is still there... I've put that observation based on some reports that have been corrected after the eboot flashing, but as Lancez stated, it still works without the new eboot :(

You don't have to do nothing that you don't feel confortable about :P

alright..thank you for your support...i'm going to try out the ROM...see what happens...but from the comments i read..i'm thinking of sticking with it... :(

I downloaded the 0725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4 file..and it requires a password? would you kindly help me with that?

EDIT: Found it! Never mind :P srry to bother

Edited by Sinistersky

Guest omar junior

tentei o password shadow abriu o rar mas quando fui extrair deu esse erro:

! C:\Users\Seven\Downloads725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z: Método desconhecido em JF5_21911_2016_RC4.nb0

! C:\Users\Seven\Downloads725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z: Erro - falha de operação

Guest jmsmartins
tentei o password shadow abriu o rar mas quando fui extrair deu esse erro:

! C:\Users\Seven\Downloads725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z: Método desconhecido em JF5_21911_2016_RC4.nb0

! C:\Users\Seven\Downloads725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z: Erro - falha de operação

omar!!!!! thought u were dead :(

do u have latest winrar?

Guest RayHK

Hi Shadow,

Your RC4 ROM works great! Thank you very much.

There are 2 minor issues for your information:

1) The battery icon does not change until soft reset. Please see the following screen shot (screen02).

Screen02.bmp

2) Some pages do not fit to the screen. Please see the following screen shot (screen01)

Screen01.bmp

Guest shadowangel
Hi Shadow,

Your RC4 ROM works great! Thank you very much.

There are 2 minor issues for your information:

1) The battery icon does not change until soft reset. Please see the following screen shot (screen02).

Screen02.bmp

2) Some pages do not fit to the screen. Please see the following screen shot (screen01)

Screen01.bmp

That's is weird! Is that a webpage or a RSS reader program?

I didn't undertand the battery issue you stated... can you please elaborate?

Guest RayHK
That's is weird! Is that a webpage or a RSS reader program?

I didn't undertand the battery issue you stated... can you please elaborate?

Thanks for your reply.

I have the same problem for the Resco Explore 2008 but I will try another RSS and report back to you.

Regarding the battery icon, it does not change even I plug in the power or connect to the PC. (the power icon at the Samsung big panel did change). Please see the screen shot

Screen03.bmp

PS: How can I attach the image rather than the link? Thanks.

Guest jmsmartins
update my winrar and now works :(

thanks lancez and jmsmartins

estou vivo sim amigo :( jmsmartins

nice to see u back! now i'm trying to learn how to cook a rom. i could use your amazing graphic skills AHAH