[EN][ROM][24/09/2010] Sense 2.5.2018

Guest shadowangel

Guest DARRELLx3

Shadow, after I install fonts like Chinese and Korean, I can see them at touchplayer and on the message input, but they appear as boxes in Sense, any solution ? o.o

Do you mean the Call Log tab? If it's that what you want I can cab it for this version as well :D

I mean call log from dial screen...

When I press "Menu" → "Call Log" there's a message box said "The file 'calllog' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificated, or one of its .........(Well you guys must saw that before XD)"

That's why I'm finding the "Calllog.exe" all day long... :D

Guest shadowangel
Shadow, after I install fonts like Chinese and Korean, I can see them at touchplayer and on the message input, but they appear as boxes in Sense, any solution ? o.o

Give it a search as there is one font that works fine (I saw something about it on one of my threads :D)

I mean call log from dial screen...

When I press "Menu" → "Call Log" there's a message box said "The file 'calllog' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificated, or one of its .........(Well you guys must saw that before XD)"

That's why I'm finding the "Calllog.exe" all day long... :D

See my last post ;)

I've put Call Log cab for you there :D

Edited by shadowangel

Guest boschie
Nice rom I downloaded it today what a great rom but how do I set the clock to 24 hrs setting because I hate am and pm I can't figure it out.

There is one reg that will fix that for you but I don't remember which is...

I didn't understand... Are you having problems with download from 4shared or opening the archive? If you are having problems with the archive opening, use latest 7zip (beta) or WinRAR 3.93 or higher.

I found out now by myself I first changed by the region settings the region to English restart the device then I changed them back to my own region settings restart the device en now I've 24 hrs clock!

Edited by boschie

Guest koko5800

great rom...thanks shadow...but i have a problem with all sense roms with the Poor colors quality (the gradient color effect)

as dwallersv discuss this problem in this topic and the solution was to edit pictures with photoshop but i think this is a softwar problem in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

and this is all other sense roms

1005060837dc079ea2d63a7y.png

in Rodrigofd rom there is no problem like this so do u know how can we resolve this problem in all sense roms ?

Edited by koko5800

Give it a search as there is one font that works fine (I saw something about it on one of my threads :D)

See my last post ;)

GOT IT and WORKS !!!

Really thanks for ur help~~

but I thought I'm not welcomed with Sense ROM, my Manila will trans to "IDS_Phone" , "IDS_Clock" and anything else is all the same...

『It happened just I Flash rom and install Samsung handwrite and XT9BPMF Chinese input method.

I'm wondering whether CSC part will cause that, still trying hard , lonely night... :D』

↑ I got the reason...What a silly dump...

after installing Chinese input method, Manila was changed to Chinese, but in this rom there's not Chinese Manila...

So it can't display correct words......what a shame on me @_@"

Edited by Owenx

Guest aci666
Nice rom I downloaded it today what a great rom but how do I set the clock to 24 hrs setting because I hate am and pm I can't figure it out.

World clock

menu

24-hour format

:D

Guest previa

See my last post :D

Sorry Angle. when you installed this " Call Log "cab .the "People" tab will be disable ,Can we to fixed it ?

Thanks ;)

Guest mokkimhong

Feedback 2.

1. Cannot "Reply" or "Reply All" in email.

2. SMS Tab can only display 25 SMSs.

3. missed call notification always there.. cannot disable it even after i already made call back... >.<

Edited by mokkimhong

Guest shadowangel
Sorry Angle. when you installed this " Call Log "cab .the "People" tab will be disable ,Can we to fixed it ?

Thanks ;)

Strange... I installed it here myself before uploading... What could be happening is that you installed a different version of call log and facebook tab than the one provided on the release post... on the previous versions I've disabled it because I didn't yet solve the People tab <=> Samsung Dialer thing... try to download and install this cab over and feedback please :D

@Edit: And there is no need to be sorry :D

Feedback 2.

1. Cannot "Reply" or "Reply All" in email.

2. SMS Tab can only display 25 SMSs.

3. missed call notification always there.. cannot disable it even after i already made call back... >.<

1. About the e-mail, I found out that it cannot send any kind of email (new or reply)... did it work on previous versions? It may have something to be with 2018 mail tab...

2. I'll look into this!

3. You have to disable the large indicator to be able to touch that part of the taskbar and accept the notification... I'm thinking about putting htc enhanced notification back... =P

Edited by shadowangel

Guest previa

Strange... I installed it here myself before uploading... What could be happening is that you installed a different version of call log and facebook tab than the one provided on the release post... on the previous versions I've disabled it because I didn't yet solve the People tab <=> Samsung Dialer thing... try to download and install this cab over and feedback please :D

@Edit: And there is no need to be sorry :D

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe I found out the problem that "Little gift: Facebook and Call History Tabs (for THIS build only)'Download link: 0725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z. But my ROM Version is WM 21914 Sense 2018 RC: Page 84 post 1669 :D That why I say sorry with my poor English ;)

post-454755-1282046240_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1282046250_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1282046394_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest shadowangel
Shadow,Great work! You plan to make Sense 2.5.2018, 6.5(21914 RC) as multilang?

There is no need... If you want I can upload the removed files from Sense so that you can turn it multilanguage yourself :D

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe I found out the problem that "Little gift: Facebook and Call History Tabs (for THIS build only)'Download link: 0725_JF5_21911_2016_RC4.7z. But my ROM Version is WM 21914 Sense 2018 RC: Page 84 post 1669 :D That why I say sorry with my poor English ;)

Nice to hear that you solved the issue :D

Guest previa
There is no need... If you want I can upload the removed files from Sense so that you can turn it multilanguage yourself :D

Nice to hear that you solved the issue :D

I have download and installed your post #1700 "Facebook and call log tabs" software.in WM 21914 Sense 2018 RC ROM. It is find and work .(and the people tab work find) But the FaceBook tab function just have a problem (fig02) and in the "Home SCREEN TABS" I can't to move it up or down the loaction /disable or enable the Call log tab and facebook tab. due to Without the ICON SHOW on ? ;)

post-454755-1282049007_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1282049015_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1282049022_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1282049030_thumb.jpg

Edited by previa

Guest DARRELLx3

Still can't find the solution to display Chinese, Japanese, and Korean in Sense, I can input though._.

Edited by DARRELLx3

Guest shadowangel
I have download and installed your post #1700 "Facebook and call log tabs" software.in WM 21914 Sense 2018 RC ROM. It is find and work .(and the people tab work find) But the FaceBook tab function just have a problem (fig02) and in the "Home SCREEN TABS" I can't to move it up or down the loaction /disable or enable the Call log tab and facebook tab. due to Without the ICON SHOW on ? :D

Man oh man! It seems I'll have to make a fix for it... Just remembered that there is one reg that points to that exe for the tab... let me see here... Facebook___CallLog_FIX.cab

Guest problematika

why i cant flash my device? i use octan, drivers, everything doing properly, its not a first time that i flash ROM... simply, octan doesnt recognize my device...pls help me. btw. i use new 7z, no problem with that. im starting to get angry! :D

Guest shadowangel
why i cant flash my device? i use octan, drivers, everything doing properly, its not a first time that i flash ROM... simply, octan doesnt recognize my device...pls help me. btw. i use new 7z, no problem with that. im starting to get angry! ;)

That doesn't have anything to do with the ROM... what Windows version are you using? Is your device off when you have pressed the detect button and after that connect the device to de computer?

thanx how to unpack dis i get unown copresion whit winrar en win zip

:D thanx for this

Use WinRAR 3.93 (or newer) or 7zip 9 beta :D

Guest paramore
great rom...thanks shadow...but i have a problem with all sense roms with the Poor colors quality (the gradient color effect)

as dwallersv discuss this problem in this topic and the solution was to edit pictures with photoshop but i think this is a softwar problem in Rodrigofd rom HD2 Leo2 Fusion i didn't see this problem and there is a screen shot from this rom

screen02.png

and this is all other sense roms

1005060837dc079ea2d63a7y.png

in Rodrigofd rom there is no problem like this so do u know how can we resolve this problem in all sense roms ?

+1

please shadow any fix??? :D

Guest shadowangel
+1

please shadow any fix??? ;)

I didn't even know this was a problem before it was stated xD

No fix for now... it may have something to do with our display drivers... =/

Let's see what the future holds :D

(it may have something to do with the newer sense builds as well...)

@Edit: after further reading at the topic mentioned, I think there may be a solution for this... but I don't have time for it right now... so if you can wait... :D

Edited by shadowangel