[Cab] Manila Sense 2.5.20161332.0 with Landscape Support

Guest ajeshm

Guest jebise

bug i noticed after installing it on my i8000 launch RSS bar dose not go away when you scroll up so you see the 9 quick launch buttons and in between is the RSS bar. Can you just remove the RSS bar altogether? this will also fix the alignment issue you mentioned plus the fact it dose not even work so its just taking useless space on the screen.

picture from speedfrog test

post-608080-1277083806_thumb.jpg

Edited by jebise

Guest ajeshm
bug i noticed after installing it on my i8000 launch RSS bar dose not go away when you scroll up so you see the 9 quick launch buttons and in between is the RSS bar. Can you just remove the RSS bar altogether? this will also fix the alignment issue you mentioned plus the fact it dose not even work so its just taking useless space on the screen.

picture from speedfrog test

post-608080-1277083806_thumb.jpg

This can be removed by editing some registry keys. For testing and confirming that I need to hard reset my device. I really don't bother about that initial Sense screen as I install Cookies Home Tab on top of it which resolves almost all those graphical issues. Also its easy to edit the Home Tab. The new Cookies Home Tab 1.8.5 is good and faster as compared to the previous 1.8.0 version. You can get it from XDA. Remember, Edit Home tab from the soft key still not work, you have to edit the registry keys for your desired Home Tab Screen.

Guest ajeshm

Home Tab Screen:

If any one want a home screen tab as shown in the picture below. I can create a customized cab for you. You just had to install the cab and soft reset the device.

post-676381-1277105974_thumb.jpg

Guest speedfrog
Home Tab Screen:

If any one want a home screen tab as shown in the picture below. I can create a customized cab for you. You just had to install the cab and soft reset the device.

post-676381-1277105974_thumb.jpg

first of all thanks for making this sense 2015 cab file ;)

----------------------------------

i want a cab for your personal home screen :(

how did you get my location to work?

and if you want to, can you post my Rapidshare mirror from post 22 on the first post?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest ajeshm
first of all thanks for making this sense 2015 cab file ;)

----------------------------------

i want a cab for your personal home screen :(

how did you get my location to work?

and if you want to, can you post my Rapidshare mirror from post 22 on the first post?

I will attach my personal home screen once I am at home. Posted the Rapidshare mirror from Post 22 to the first post.

My Location works fine without any extra effort. In my sense, the Data download is not enabled by default.

Go to the Weather tab -> menu -> Settings -> enable "Download data automatically" and select your desired time period -> Done. Once done, click on Update now- > It will connect to internet to get the weather data. You should have a working internet in your phone . Either GPRS, EDGE, 3G etc.

The My Location tries to connect to http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php to fetch the weather update. Please check in your phone if you can access this URL.http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php.

The Full URL is "http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation" wherein the part "ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation " gets the location from your device GPS coordinates.

To confirm Location Service is enabled, go to -> Settings tab -> menu -> All settings -> System -> Location Settings -> Improve location service by.... is enabled and HTC Location Service is checked. Automatically decline location..... should be unchecked.

Edited by ajeshm

Guest jebise

i also like your custom hometab, i don't really want to install CHT want to keep it lite as possible so if you can change one thing for me in you tab and upload it that would be great. Just keep the clock area default with the big flipping clock weather in the center etc and if you can disable the flipping of the clock that would be great too. I love to be able to see notification as you have it but the bar with a digital clock in the middle and alarm icon on the right and date on the left seems kida useless if you can remove that then it be prefect for me.

Guest ajeshm
mmm still not working...

got the sdkCerts 2010 from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...d-signing-tool/

Just downloaded the new sdk and installed it but still not working

Please use the cabs attached. Install the sdkcert.cab first and then the OpenGLEsv1.cab. Soft reset the phone.

sdkcert.cab

OpenGLESv1.cab

Edited by ajeshm

Guest Klimto
mmm still not working...

got the sdkCerts 2010 from here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...d-signing-tool/

I see you're from holland, and i assume you are at Hi or KPN. Look in the internet settings and change portalmmm.nl to Internet. I had the same problem ;) Try googling portalmmm.nl for more info.

Guest ajeshm
i also like your custom hometab, i don't really want to install CHT want to keep it lite as possible so if you can change one thing for me in you tab and upload it that would be great. Just keep the clock area default with the big flipping clock weather in the center etc and if you can disable the flipping of the clock that would be great too. I love to be able to see notification as you have it but the bar with a digital clock in the middle and alarm icon on the right and date on the left seems kida useless if you can remove that then it be prefect for me.

You can use the No Flip clock cab from XDA for disabling the Flipping of the clock. The notification bar is a part of CHT, to get it you need to install the CHT version 1.8 and above. The notification bar is a single graphic and I have no expertize on editing the graphics.

Guest Klimto
mmm still not working...

I will explain this step for step for you. It worked for me so try it ;)

1. Go to start/settings (default wm one)/connections/connections/

2. Go to the advanced tab

3. Click on select networks

4. Click on new (the upper one)

5. You can enter any name you want (i recommend something like Hi or KPN)

6. Go to the Modem tab

7. Click on New.

8. For the name, choose: Mobiel Internet, select Cellular Line (GPRS) from the dropdown list. Now click next.

9. Fill in: Internet

10. Fill in nothing and click finish.

11. Select the modem in the display and click OK.

12. Exit the menu's, and now everything should work fine :(

Guest speedfrog
You can use any of those - 1.8 or 1.8.5. My preference is 1.8.5 as it is more stable. Attached my hometab screen cab.

bigboss_my_hometab_manila_sese_2.5.cab

thanks ;)

will try it soon when i get marketplace to work (need to download my phone and windows live before i do a backup)... :D

EDIT:

i found cabs for it :(

microsoft my phone 1.6 cab file

Windwos live cab file v10.7

:)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest Jasper91

thx for the tips but still not working... I get stuck at 80% of the sense cab. it's says it doesn't has the permission to continue with install

Guest Jasper91

Yes... but i always put my cabs at my storage card.. does that matter? because it's doesn't ask where to install it, except with the sense cab.

thx

Guest speedfrog

Picture tab, music tab (that can be solved by installing rapid81`s final album fix ) and "wireless controls","AGPS, ISP, network loctaion service", personal info mangament" from the setting tab doesnt work ;)

and when i tried to remove the htc call history icon from the start menu and did a hardreset it just came back.... :(

im using omnia ii

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedfrog

how do i zoom in htc album?

EDIT:

Slide your finger clockwise or counterclockwise. Full circle -> zoom, half circle -> rotate.

Edited by speedfrog