[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest rolandom

Is there Remote Desktop on this ROM?

If not how can I get it.. I need this app.

In Spanish, but i don't care if it's in english it's just that I'm downloading spanish version.

Thanks...!!

Guest smiley8
Maybe your file is corrupted...Rom is working

I reported this earlier. Looks like the uploaded file is corrupted.

Maybe reupload the file please

Guest chteh0721
I reported this earlier. Looks like the uploaded file is corrupted.

Maybe reupload the file please

i've just flash the wwe version, so far working great, just the auto-rotate doesn't work, will install the cab file and test tonight

Guest michytheone
Is there Remote Desktop on this ROM?

If not how can I get it.. I need this app.

In Spanish, but i don't care if it's in english it's just that I'm downloading spanish version.

Thanks...!!

Remote Desktop is already present.

Guest mat226
wwe flash with octane2.14 no issue for me. what version of octane used by you?

Yes...I download wwe version again...and it's working perfect! ;) thank you...perfect lite Rom :(

Guest cevyil

Rom is perfect but i can not use any internet connection.wifi is connecting to my modem but, opera and internet explorer can not open pages.and gprs is not working.

Regards.

Edited by cevyil

Guest pbandoeng

Hi Buddy

Thanks for the ROM .. just flash it 2 days ago and what I can say is: It is fast and represent my preference.

The apps I mostly use is the office and opera 10. Although I would prefer if Samsung Today is installed in the ROM.

Thanks again

Guest michytheone

For people who have problems with ActiveSync/internet connection and other...

Open Samsung settings->Network Settings->Restore Connections->Restore Network Settings

Reboot your phone and all should work

Guest seacoral123

Open Samsung settings->Network Settings->Restore Connections->Restore Network Settings

Hi michytheone,

How about window marketplace? I cannot test it because i have install other rom already.

thank you for this wonderful rom. I will come back again.

;)

Guest michytheone
Hi michytheone,

How about window marketplace? I cannot test it because i have install other rom already.

thank you for this wonderful rom. I will come back again.

;)

We've inserted in R2 latest Marketplace

Guest gallant_suri

I guess, I don't have issue with INTERNET network settings. I'm able to connect internet using Opera and other stuff. The only issue I've is ActiveSync does connect to my corporate server but throws the following exception!! check this out in the screen shots. I got this kind of issue when I port lite or sense rom.

When I've used samsung official ROM or Rapids Sense ROM or ryrzr's custom ROM, I did not get this issue in those ROMs.

I guess the issue is with the ROM and is missing supporting libraries!!

post-626557-1277378858_thumb.png

post-626557-1277379135_thumb.png

Edited by gallant_suri

Guest michytheone
I guess, I don't have issue with INTERNET network settings. I'm able to connect internet using Opera and other stuff. The only issue I've is ActiveSync does connect to my corporate server but throws the following exception!! check this out in the screen shots. I got this kind of issue when I port lite or sense rom.

When I've used samsung official ROM or Rapids Sense ROM or ryrzr's custom ROM, I did not get this issue in those ROMs.

I guess the issue is with the ROM and is missing supporting libraries!!

I think we've solved this issue in R2(we can't test it)

Guest peter_pg
I think we've solved this issue in R2(we can't test it)

News abour R2? I'm waiting for it... :lol:

Also please do not remove WMWifiRouter...

Edited by peter_pg

Guest rolandom

I'm having troubles with internet connection but I've only tested using WiFi and there's no way for the IE or OPERA to load the internet. and the Wifi works, tested in another computer and the phone is conected to the WiFi, But I wonder if reseting networks settings this is going to work. I can't do it because I installed the original rom again for this problem so.. Please tell cuz I like this rom and I'd like to use it. :lol:

Guest rolandom

I installed again your rom and..

1- Yes It Fix it up, restoring the settings of connections it fixes the internet even if its WiFi Mode :lol:

2- At the end I didn't found out how to change input method settings so I did it using registry :D

Now I got here one thing I'd like .................. I don't really like Windows Default Screen..

I installed the Samsung Today from the post of cab repository but it has a lot of problems and it's very slow compared to original Samsung Today in an oficial ROM.

So I don't know if you can extract the original Samsung Today or Samsung Widget from an oficial ROM of I8000 or make a version of this ROM with Samsung Today :D

Please, please, please :) :) I love your ROM but I really don't like Windows Default Screen and I truly hate HTC Sense which it can get very slow and it has a lot of stuff nobody uses, and if I choose the items on today manually it looks very old... like windows mobile 6.0 ...

Please Please :)

By the way I'm spanish speaking and it is my first language so If you need help or something with spanish PM me :D

Edited by rolandom

Guest miguel_pf
I installed again your rom and..

1- Yes It Fix it up, restoring the settings of connections it fixes the internet even if its WiFi Mode :lol:

2- At the end I didn't found out how to change input method settings so I did it using registry :D

Now I got here one thing I'd like .................. I don't really like Windows Default Screen..

I installed the Samsung Today from the post of cab repository but it has a lot of problems and it's very slow compared to original Samsung Today in an oficial ROM.

So I don't know if you can extract the original Samsung Today or Samsung Widget from an oficial ROM of I8000 or make a version of this ROM with Samsung Today :D

Please, please, please :) :) I love your ROM but I really don't like Windows Default Screen and I truly hate HTC Sense which it can get very slow and it has a lot of stuff nobody uses, and if I choose the items on today manually it looks very old... like windows mobile 6.0 ...

Please Please :)

By the way I'm spanish speaking and it is my first language so If you need help or something with spanish PM me :D

SI NO TE GUSTA LA PANTALLA POR DEFECTO DE WINDOWS ( COSA NORMAL......... ), INSTALA EL SPB MOBILE SHELL Y VERAS LO QUE ES UN SISTEMA UTIL. SI CONOCES UN POCO LOS TERMINALES HTC, PUES ES COMO LA INTERFACE SENSE UI DEL HTC HERO Y OTROS TERMINALES CON ANDROID. ES TOTALMENTE PERSONALIZABLE, PONES ICONOS DE ACCESO DIRECTO DONDE QUIERAS, TIENES WIDGETS DE TODO EN EL PROPIO SPB MOBILE Y MAS ONLINE. YO LLEVO PROBANDO MUCHAS ROMS Y AL FINAL CON ESTA Y ESTE PROGRAMA PARA PERSONALIZAR EL TELEFONO CON TU PROPIO ESCRITORIO Y SEGUN TUS NECESIDADES........ ES LO QUE ME A HECHO PASAR EL CABREO DE TENER ESTE PEDAZO TERMINAL CON TAN MAL SOFWARE...........

Guest peter_pg
SI NO TE GUSTA LA PANTALLA POR DEFECTO DE WINDOWS ( COSA NORMAL......... ), INSTALA EL SPB MOBILE SHELL Y VERAS LO QUE ES UN SISTEMA UTIL. SI CONOCES UN POCO

If you want to use spanish language please go in spanish forum.

Speak english here, thanks.

Guest Col.W
how can I edit the input method I can select another but i cant enter to the settings of it

I had a similar issue on another rom, the way I did it was to edit the registry to allow the standard settings panel, then the Input icon was missing so I found the registry setting to enable Input and then you can access the standard input settings. To enable standard settings goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo\ and change Value 'HideSettings' to '0' . The input setting is at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Input , if you see hide or redirect in here delete the key and reboot the phone to see the Input panel

Guest miguel_pf
If you want to use spanish language please go in spanish forum.

Speak english here, thanks.

i repply to an spanish user so y write in spanish, next time if some one need an explanation in english, i try english...........

Guest michyprima

We are ready for releasing a prerelease of R2.

We call it as "Pre" because we didn't have much time to test it, since our O2 is back for warranty.

Just come back in a few hours.

Edited by michyprima

Guest kimitza

What about that UL version we've talked about on first page? Do you still considering on cook it? I will more than happy to help you test it.

Just keep it clean :

- remove all apps(leave only sms/mms)

- keep all windows services and drivers(if you have some improvements here, they are more than welcomed)

- 8-12 Mb PP

- No extra theme(just keep the classic one) - we can use spb, manilla, tf..etc(personally i use spb)

- remove all mp3(keep only cloudy ringtone)

With this starting receipe, i think your rom will be a killer :lol: