[ROM][29/06/2010][ITA/FRA/WWE/SPA] ESROM R2 [23123]

Guest michyprima

Guest larcast

after estore the network settings the problem with the messenger still exist.. it's one of the best roms I ever test, but I couldn't find a solution. Thanks anyway

Guest tom1182
after estore the network settings the problem with the messenger still exist.. it's one of the best roms I ever test, but I couldn't find a solution. Thanks anyway

I solved it downloading a new one and reinstalling it, thats it. I had the same issue with facebook app but I did the same and now everything works just fine.

Guest Yuranel

mychiprima,

how you solve this "Fixed backlight.dll, now in lockscreen backlight is active"?

I've searched the forum, but cannot found any resolution.

Thanks

Guest triplex76
Wow, could you share that cab and notice us if you find the streaming player cab??? Would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Edit, I already got the flashlite 3.1 and installed it in my omnia 2, if you find the solution to play youtube directly from a web browser, opera mostly, please post it here!

youtube works good just with flashlite installed using opera....if you want internet explorer to play streming video too it's enough to install core player and select in file associations rstp to open with core player.

everything works good.

if somebody can't set the email account it's enough to install the livemobile cab ... it will overwrite the old stuff fixing the problem

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/E...PPC2005_arm.cab

Guest tom1182
youtube works good just with flashlite installed using opera....if you want internet explorer to play streming video too it's enough to install core player and select in file associations rstp to open with core player.

everything works good.

if somebody can't set the email account it's enough to install the livemobile cab ... it will overwrite the old stuff fixing the problem

http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/E...PPC2005_arm.cab

It doesn't work for me. Could you please post the flashlite cab you installed. I guess something is wrongo with the one I installed in my omnia 2 because I still can not watch videos from youtube.

Thanks!

Guest Yuranel

Hi,

you can't find a link cause there's not a link :(

I patched it myself for this rom. :)

michyprima,

could you share, how to patched the backlight.dll for us?

pleaaasssee.... :P

Guest triplex76

just a rapid tweak to delete the list of ringtones no more present:

use a registry editor:

go inside

HKEY_CURRENT_USER - control panel - sounds - and delete the list inside the multilinevalue Ringtones.

once done you will see in ringtones only the ones inside My documents/My ringtones and no more double listed!

:P

Edited by triplex76

Guest triplex76
nope, I will keep that feature exclusive for our rom :P

are you sure this ROM is yours?

I got some doubts cause you should have known about flashlite plug-in and other stuff ...

however even if you are the one posting it for others props to you!

speaking about the patched backilite I didn't know it got some issue ...

to me it has always worked good! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vam2010

HELLO AND THANK YOU FOR THIS ROM.

I HAVE FIND A PROBLEM: WHEN I CHARGE COMPLETELY THE BATTERY ALLWAYS SEE IN TASK BAR FULL, ONLY WHEN I DO A SOFT RESET THE SYSTEM SHOW ME THE REAL STATE OF THE BATTERY.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.

ANY SOLUTION.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...