Sign in to follow this  
Yul_V

PROBLEM!! Damaged Omnia, after a 6.5 rom instaled?!

hy there!! i have a big probleme with my Samsung Omnia I900. i hope someone can help me! :( .

I`ve installed many windows mobile rom`s on my omnia, but today, after i`ve installed a win6.5 rom, when it appeares on my rom executable (in windows xp) the message "job done" and i have pulled of the usb cable from the pc , my omnia refused to start. The red button from my phone remains on (instead to be green) and my display doesen`t show nothing, it remains turned off. i`ve pressed the power buton shortly and i`ve pressed 5-7 seconds this buton, but nothing, it remains wake-up the red light. not with the reset buton dosen`t work. the only solution is to take off the battery.

I`ve try to reset complet the phone by pressing simultaneous the call and reject buttons.. but notthing... i`ve try many trick`s ... and the result it`s the same :) . What can i do?! ;)

hy there!! i have a big probleme with my Samsung Omnia I900. i hope someone can help me! :( .

I`ve installed many windows mobile rom`s on my omnia, but today, after i`ve installed a win6.5 rom, when it appeares on my rom executable (in windows xp) the message "job done" and i have pulled of the usb cable from the pc , my omnia refused to start. The red button from my phone remains on (instead to be green) and my display doesen`t show nothing, it remains turned off. i`ve pressed the power buton shortly and i`ve pressed 5-7 seconds this buton, but nothing, it remains wake-up the red light. not with the reset buton dosen`t work. the only solution is to take off the battery.

I`ve try to reset complet the phone by pressing simultaneous the call and reject buttons.. but notthing... i`ve try many trick`s ... and the result it`s the same :) . What can i do?! ;)

Maybe it's the time to try the Samsung Service Center

with the program OCTANS Downloader v 2.14, will be a chance to repare`it?? pls te me someone how to work with this program.. or a good link with a manual of this program, the files to be used in OCTANS DOWNLOADER for my Omnia I900...

well i m afraid bro ur omnia could be dead , cozz i had a same kind of a problem but i never flashed any rom.. just that i had kept it for charging and latter on when i picked up the phone it was too hot .. and it never woke up.. and like u said only the power button red light was on.. and then i took it to a service center and got the mother board replaced under warranty.. i think you should too go n show it to the service center.. n i hope u know that u should not tell them that you were trying to flash a custom rom just tell them that ur phone was kept on charging and it became too hot.. n it dint start..

..........and one last thing...... can you tell us which rom you tried to flash??? before ur omnia went to sleep??

When on my i900 was orginal rom the phone was really very ,very hot but i updated to 6.5 rom and now I'ts all ok .