Sign in to follow this  
biron_w

Another A2SD question!

I can't seem to get it working on my phone. Does the phone memory always go down?Or should it stop going down if you move dalvic-cache to your memory card?

I was under the impression if you go to system/sd and it's got an apps folder and dalvic-cache there then your phone memory should stop going down,but mine is still going down.

I've taken some screenshots and when I use root explorer is shows apps and dalvic as being on my sd cardsnap20100623_015627.png

Yet if I use estrongs is shows them as not being theresnap20100623_015702.png

Have I done something wrong?Or is it my memory card?I'm only using the one I got with the phone but i've just ordered a new 4gb class 6 one.

Oh,and if I haven't done anything right then tell me anyway ;)

Edited by biron_w

Try to do "a2sd check" from adb shell or using su on one of the internal terminals that you can install from market, and you should see what is where and what is the problem.

Try to do "a2sd check" from adb shell or using su on one of the internal terminals that you can install from market, and you should see what is where and what is the problem.

Are there any free terminals on the Market?

What terminals can you get from the market?I have no idea how to use ADB and can't even work out how to install it on my pc!

What terminals can you get from the market?I have no idea how to use ADB and can't even work out how to install it on my pc!

Terminal Emulator is working just fine

I have done a check and my problem: Swap -partition not preset, swap does not start

Whats wrong? Everything else fine

Edited by Gurdjieff