[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

Guest the sandman
here ya go, just unzip and throw the notify...dll in the \windows folder, and the facebook /music .xml files in the \windows\manilaXml folders.

then reset and it should be good.

temp_fix_1.zip

Let me know if it don't work! (it worked for me)

copied the files and did a soft reset and still didnt work for me

Guest rpmm70

I flashed to v1.5 earlier tonight and I have everything back to normal. I like the little tweaks to the theme, it makes it seem more complete. The snooze option, music menu, and Facebook menu are all working. Another great ROM

Guest amdzero
copied the files and did a soft reset and still didnt work for me

I don't want to question whether you've done this right or not, but can you please navigate to those places and please post the "Date" that shows up for each file?

Notify..mui is in windows

and the others are in windows\manilaxml

Edited by amdzero

Guest unchoney

amd ecellent rom as the chefs here are the best! Love the way the htc calender faded in and out. Any way to make the reat of the screens do that!

Guest Tony AFM

All I can say is WOW! I have tried to cook my own ROMs and have achieved minor success (mostly just getting rid of unused features to free up space) but what you, Ninja4Hire, and Steel Reign have accomplished is impressive.

I can't imagine the many hours upon hours you folks put into this project.

It is your work that makes me glad to have WM phone instead of a phone from the control freaks (Apple and Google).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Tony

Guest amdzero
All I can say is WOW! I have tried to cook my own ROMs and have achieved minor success (mostly just getting rid of unused features to free up space) but what you, Ninja4Hire, and Steel Reign have accomplished is impressive.

I can't imagine the many hours upon hours you folks put into this project.

It is your work that makes me glad to have WM phone instead of a phone from the control freaks (Apple and Google).

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Tony

You know I build ROMs because I like to. I like having control over my own phone, and ultimately my connection to the internet world. Sure there are phones out there that do everything but make coffee, but I'm not a mindless drone. I choose (and now cook) my own destiny.

Windows Mobile does have limitations, but is sure is fun testing them and pushing past them!

As for the fade in/out feature for the calendar, I'm really just a user of sense, I'm still learning as it has a MAJOR learning curve for configuration.

I have probably spent more time on my phone these last few weeks than I have at work! But like I said, it's a hobby of mine.

Guest Omega Ra

I will probably be flashing to one of the Sense ROMS soon. So unbiased which is most functional (as in speed and fluidity of the animations and features) Plus do any of you have lite ROMS yet?

Guest Ninja4Hire
I will probably be flashing to one of the Sense ROMS soon. So unbiased which is most functional (as in speed and fluidity of the animations and features) Plus do any of you have lite ROMS yet?

I would say that both roms are just as functional. I think it comes down to what you want (6.5 or 6.5.5). That is kind of how we planned it I guess. Also AMD has the overclocked cooked in with easy to use clocking options. You will need to cab the overclock into my rom yourself.

The roms are like Pokemon, you gotta flash them all... (or something like that)

Guest amdzero
I would say that both roms are just as functional. I think it comes down to what you want (6.5 or 6.5.5). That is kind of how we planned it I guess. Also AMD has the overclocked cooked in with easy to use clocking options. You will need to cab the overclock into my rom yourself.

The roms are like Pokemon, you gotta flash them all... (or something like that)

I agree...

We chefs worked very hard on getting this out to you guys. This is a team effort, and as such they are almost identical in terms of sense. I chose to stay with the 6.5.x series and Ninja with the 6.5 series.

Steel seems to want to try all the latest greatest stuff so check out all three ROMs then make a decision.

Where is that thread with the i920 ROM reviews???

Guest Omega Ra

Yeah maybe I will give it a shot, I just don't like to flash too often because I hate to reset everything, though XDA_UC helps, I still have to retore contacts and games data and such and tweak everything else to my liking and then use it for like a week to see if I like it, then to flash again...lol I'm not much of a flashaholic like I used to be on the i910.

Guest the sandman
I don't want to question whether you've done this right or not, but can you please navigate to those places and please post the "Date" that shows up for each file?

Notify..mui is in windows

and the others are in windows\manilaxml

using resco explorer i put them in the folders specified and overwrited the original ones and these are the dates i have: Facebook- 3/19/2010, Music- 12/30/2009, Notify...mui- 6/27/2010

those are the same dates that were in the zip file

this is a minor issue for me, not something that needs any immediate attention t cuz i will probably flash again in a month or so to whatever your latest ROM will be. Love this ROM great work man!!

Edited by the sandman

Guest amdzero
using resco explorer i put them in the folders specified and overwrited the original ones and these are the dates i have: Facebook- 3/19/2010, Music- 12/30/2009, Notify...mui- 6/27/2010

those are the same dates that were in the zip file

this is a minor issue for me, not something that needs any immediate attention t cuz i will probably flash again in a month or so to whatever your latest ROM will be. Love this ROM great work man!!

well this is odd, I may just flash v1.0 again and try it myself. It worked for me before, but if I can get it to work I'll let you know. I worked for me before when I tried it.

Guest donaudette
well this is odd, I may just flash v1.0 again and try it myself. It worked for me before, but if I can get it to work I'll let you know. I worked for me before when I tried it.

the cab file worked fine for me. on version 1.0 of the rom. have not flashed 1.5 yet....

Guest amdzero
the cab file worked fine for me. on version 1.0 of the rom. have not flashed 1.5 yet....

yeah i just tried it again, and it works. I don't know what to say.

yeah its meant for version 1.0, as 1.5 has it incorporated. installing it in 1.5 does nothing but copy over the same files.

Guest the sandman
yeah i just tried it again, and it works. I don't know what to say.

yeah its meant for version 1.0, as 1.5 has it incorporated. installing it in 1.5 does nothing but copy over the same files.

Hmm I guess it's just me then. That's really weird. Oh well no biggie. Not really a big enough problem for me to have to flash to 1.5 just yet, but probably will in a few weeks

Guest wahoolakeshow

Does anyone know why my weather location just says "5"? This only happens when I'm at home and seems to work fine when I'm out and about. Other Sense roms have pulled my home location just fine...(not a real big issue since I'm flashing my phone like every other day:) Great ROM BTW!

Guest amdzero
Does anyone know why my weather location just says "5"? This only happens when I'm at home and seems to work fine when I'm out and about. Other Sense roms have pulled my home location just fine...(not a real big issue since I'm flashing my phone like every other day:) Great ROM BTW!

I just noticed the other day, I was driving through a town updaing my weather and it went from town to 8,town to 9,town.

Strange, but the weather was still correct either way.

Guest WMrick

I have v1.5 flashed, OC at 1000 MHz, with performance set at high. This thing is FAST! The one and only thing (so far) that would be nice to have is the ability to use WowHD sound with with the sense audio player. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Guest amdzero
I have v1.5 flashed, OC at 1000 MHz, with performance set at high. This thing is FAST! The one and only thing (so far) that would be nice to have is the ability to use WowHD sound with with the sense audio player. Does anyone know if this is possible?

AFAIK WOWHD works with everything EXCEPT touchplayer. As touchplayer has this ability built into the program.

correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest Prometheus5061

g'day amd.. how u going mate?

stumbled over this post by mistake and loving the look of ur rom mate... was wondering if this could be ported on to the i8000 atall :lol:

cheers :D

Guest amdzero
g'day amd.. how u going mate?

stumbled over this post by mistake and loving the look of ur rom mate... was wondering if this could be ported on to the i8000 atall :lol:

cheers :D

I'd be willing to try. Have you flashed i8000 custom roms before?

Guest Prometheus5061
I'd be willing to try. Have you flashed i8000 custom roms before?

cheers for that mate :lol:

been flashing sense roms since i bought the i8000 in april... using Shadow's 'Sense 2016 23569 EN' atm

cant get enough of it to tell u very frankly :D (need my flash fix for the day...shhhhh!!!)

i tried to mix n match urs with shadows using wes's rom tool but im too dumb and too impatient to read the instructions for my own good to figure it out :)

would be bonza if u could port it :D

Cheers bro

Guest amdzero
cheers for that mate :lol:

been flashing sense roms since i bought the i8000 in april... using Shadow's 'Sense 2016 23569 EN' atm

cant get enough of it to tell u very frankly :D (need my flash fix for the day...shhhhh!!!)

i tried to mix n match urs with shadows using wes's rom tool but im too dumb and too impatient to read the instructions for my own good to figure it out :)

would be bonza if u could port it :D

Cheers bro

well I cannot test it on a i8000, but if you give me your phone ROM dump, I'll spit something out you can flash.