[ROM]AMDZero ZeroSense (DC23) v2.0 (23569)

Guest Prometheus5061
I'm really worried about the drivers, the sys and xip are standard its the OEM folder that I really need.

hey amd.. just did a dump... the oem folder is actually bigger than the nb0 file itself so here are the liks for the nb0 file :lol:

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.001 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/DJJ35J9P5K

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.002 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/YTJLKEEH6C

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.003 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/FZX10K8R72

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.004 (20.1 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/9QTLDK09HO

(links courtesy of twu2)

cheers mate

Guest amdzero
hey amd.. just did a dump... the oem folder is actually bigger than the nb0 file itself so here are the liks for the nb0 file :lol:

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.001 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/DJJ35J9P5K

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.002 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/YTJLKEEH6C

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.003 (60 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/FZX10K8R72

PDA_I8000JPJF1_HW_40.7z.004 (20.1 MB)

http://www.multiupload.com/9QTLDK09HO

(links courtesy of twu2)

cheers mate

Thanks, I'll look over these tonight and see what I can do.

Just remember that I don't know if I will be able to produce a WORKING ROM for i8000, but I'll give it a shot fo sho!

Guest Prometheus5061

Just remember that I don't know if I will be able to produce a WORKING ROM for i8000, but I'll give it a shot fo sho!

thanks bro... really appriciate it :lol:

Guest maldonj1

two things not associated with this rom,

1. the slide to shutdown doesnt shut down the phone, just blanks screen..

2. i have noticed as i flash other phones when they boot they have a Microsoft Windows logo with a silver bar that says starting windows, and mine has nothing of the sort, just a bland SAMSUNG image. does anyone know what file i am missing and if so can you upload it please. or do i have a differnt revision of the phone, i know i was one of the first people to get the Omnia II in Dec

Guest unchoney

Sorry to go off topic but can anyone tell me why when i get a large text message it comes in parts and not as a whole? Is there a setting to change somewhwere or is this a verizon issue? My wifes phone recieves larger texts in parts as well(she does not have a smart phone).

Guest Ninja4Hire
two things not associated with this rom,

1. the slide to shutdown doesnt shut down the phone, just blanks screen..

2. i have noticed as i flash other phones when they boot they have a Microsoft Windows logo with a silver bar that says starting windows, and mine has nothing of the sort, just a bland SAMSUNG image. does anyone know what file i am missing and if so can you upload it please. or do i have a differnt revision of the phone, i know i was one of the first people to get the Omnia II in Dec

Not sure about the slide to shutdown issue. It probably has to do with AMD's shotty workmanship :lol:.

As far as the start up screen, is this what you are taking about: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...creen-on-i8000/

Guest Ninja4Hire
Sorry to go off topic but can anyone tell me why when i get a large text message it comes in parts and not as a whole? Is there a setting to change somewhwere or is this a verizon issue? My wifes phone recieves larger texts in parts as well(she does not have a smart phone).

I think texts are limited to 160 characters and then it will split.

Guest WolfpackInCO

What. the. hell. They already have a dozen chefs over there, and they have to poach one of ours??

Guest maldonj1
Not sure about the slide to shutdown issue. It probably has to do with AMD's shotty workmanship :lol:.

As far as the start up screen, is this what you are taking about: http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...creen-on-i8000/

man this place gives new meaning to the phrase ask and you shall receive.. Thanks!

Edited by maldonj1

Guest unchoney
I think texts are limited to 160 characters and then it will split.

Thanks Ninja! I appreciate the quick response! Are you still working on the throttle launch for op7? and what exactly is it?

AMD.. I tried running that iphone today app with your sense rom and it froze my phone so i had to do a hard reset. I do not know if running sense at the same time created problem but do not know how to turn it off if there is a way. Is there a way to diable sense? btw love your sense rom been using it for awhile now!

Edited by unchoney

Guest Ninja4Hire
Thanks Ninja! I appreciate the quick response! Are you still working on the throttle launch for op7? and what exactly is it?

Yeah its on my To-Do list. The current version of Throttle does not play well with my design. Hopefully I can get it out before the real windows 7 phones come out lol.

Guest rpmm70

AMD.. I tried running that iphone today app with your sense rom and it froze my phone so i had to do a hard reset. I do not know if running sense at the same time created problem but do not know how to turn it off if there is a way. Is there a way to diable sense? btw love your sense rom been using it for awhile now!

Yes, you can disable Sense. Go to Start Menu -> Settings (WinMo) -> Home ->Items -> Uncheck ZeroSense

Guest maldonj1
Yes, you can disable Sense. Go to Start Menu -> Settings (WinMo) -> Home ->Items -> Uncheck ZeroSense

i dont reccommend disabling it, disabled mine and now screen is blank and cant click start button to reenable it or anything else for that matter.

got it back, had to disconnect from usb/reboot and catch the windows button before anything else

Edited by maldonj1

Guest amdzero

wow lots of talk while I'm out today. . .

slide2shutdown does not turn off the phone, I only include it in my ROMs to reset the device without using a stylus.

why would anyone use a sense rom with sense disabled? if you do disable sense, make sure you put something in for the today screen, I use device lock when I do testing.

better off trying another rom if you want to use iphone today.

because of my "shotty workmanship", I've decided to stop making roms for the i920, and now make roms for the i8000 exclusively!

ninja and steel are more than capable of handling all your i920 needs.

OUT!

Guest Steel Reign

slide2shutdown does not turn off the phone, I only include it in my ROMs to reset the device without using a stylus.

why would anyone use a sense rom with sense disabled? if you do disable sense, make sure you put something in for the today screen, I use device lock when I do testing.

because of my "shotty workmanship", I've decided to stop making roms for the i920, and now make roms for the i8000 exclusively!

OUT!

Amen brother, I just got me a new Motorola droid, STEEL OUT!

Guest batch519

OUT!

I for one will attest that this ROM works great with Sense disabled for both Titanium and iPhone Today UI's. It is pretty darn nice having all three setup to my liking and available as an option. Although I like Sense a lot, it has those pesky RAM eating issues that was being discussed on another thread. iPhone Today does not seem to have these issues, the phone runs like greased lightning. One of the things I miss about Sense is the weather tab, so I found a good one on freewarepocketpc.net..

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-weather4me.html

Guest unchoney
Yeah its on my To-Do list. The current version of Throttle does not play well with my design. Hopefully I can get it out before the real windows 7 phones come out lol.

Looking forward to it! I hope the other chefs are not serious about leaving that would be a loss as the three of you worked well together!

Guest Bryan W.

OUT!

Your not serious.

Guest jezze boi

OUT!

Amen brother, I just got me a new Motorola droid, STEEL OUT!

this can't be happening...

Guest snapz54

there gone alright. Ive been letting them all sleep in my guest room in these triple bunkbeds shaped like 02's. I went in to the room today and all the blankets were neatly folded and there was nothing left except three perfectly stacked 02's with all the data erased

:lol:

Guest xlightwaverx

yah, no really, this is not acceptable. you guys are the s***. of all the things I do on my hectic schedule, with 12 hours / day work, 2 kids, custody battles, etc, there's nothing like bootin the laptop, loggin on to modaco, and seeing what ROM you can try out.

when you see "views" of like 10-20000 people on some of your threads, you know this is a serious thing.

if you are serious, send me the info on how to get a custom kitchen, and i'll take over. i absolutely love this s***.

Guest Prometheus5061
What. the. hell. They already have a dozen chefs over there, and they have to poach one of ours??

this can't be happening...

Guess I'm the culprit here.... apologies from downunder :lol: